Windows 10: Pinters stop working

Discus and support Pinters stop working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I am using windows 10 and recently the printers stopped working. I have two different printers attached, a Samsung by cable, and a Xerox that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LeesonofDale, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Pinters stop working

Hello,

I am using windows 10 and recently the printers stopped working.

I have two different printers attached, a Samsung by cable, and a Xerox that can be cable or Wifi.

The first thing I did was uninstall the printers and reinstall them in case they'd missed a drive update or similar, but nothing.

I ran the "fix printer problems" bit and they came thorugh it fine, so I sent the test page to print. The laptop says it is printing but nothng is coming out.

I tested using my phone and I could print to the Xerox perfectly.

The Xerox can also connect to my one drive and print directly from it (using the Xerox pad).

So the problem seems to be with the laptop itself.

Has anyone else had this problem/know a fix? I tried searching for one but the majority of the answers came up with reinstall the printers.

Thanks

Lee

:)

LeesonofDale, Oct 19, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 19, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 19, 2018
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Pinters stop working

Email, contacts, store etc... stops to work

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Type the following commands in the given order and press Enter
      key after each command.

1. net stop wuauserv

2. rename c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution softwaredistribution.old

3. net start wuauserv

• Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

After performing the above steps, I suggest you to try installing all the updates available for the system and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

Pinters stop working

1. Pinters stop working - Similar Threads - Pinters stop working

2. stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stopped working: opening perfomance monitor i have this description that i am looking for assistance:SourceDAX APISummaryStopped workingDate‎20/‎01/‎2023 01:16StatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path:...
  3. stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    stopped working: opening perfomance monitor i have this description that i am looking for assistance:SourceDAX APISummaryStopped workingDate‎20/‎01/‎2023 01:16StatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path:...
  4. Pinter error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pinter error: Hello, When I try to add my printer under "Printer and Scanners", it takes to me to a window to sign to a work account that is no longer active. It gives me an option to sign-in with a different account and when I use my hotmail account, I get the following message. Also, my...
  5. Pinter error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pinter error: Hello, When I try to add my printer under "Printer and Scanners", it takes to me to a window to sign to a work account that is no longer active. It gives me an option to sign-in with a different account and when I use my hotmail account, I get the following message. Also, my...
  6. Pinter offline

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pinter offline: How do I change my printer from offline to online? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinter-offline/349ac070-4686-42d3-8bfb-29c077e08ed5
  7. photosmart C7200 pinter

photosmart C7200 pinter: My dell laptop doesn't recolonise my printer says it is offline.My laptop is a Dell Inspiration 17 5000 series. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photosmart-c7200-pinter/e5b13211-2db8-4690-b37d-8b299f71b2dc
  8. Epsom Pinter won’t scan

Epsom Pinter won’t scan: My HP computer is just suddenly telling me that it is not connected to my Epsom printer when i try to scan. It dies however print. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epsom-pinter-wont-scan/28c5ed4f-61e0-46ee-b6dc-4dc920cd3551
  9. Renamed a pinter, now having problems accessing it

Renamed a pinter, now having problems accessing it: I installed a printer on my PC. It created two printers in Devices and Printers - one for normal printing and one for sending faxes. I tried renaming the one for sending faxes, and I succeeded, but now the printer is grayed out and I can't access it any more. If I double...
  10. Renamed a pinter, now can't access it

Renamed a pinter, now can't access it: I installed a printer on my PC. It created two printers in Devices and Printers - one for normal printing and one for sending faxes. I tried renaming the one for sending faxes, and I succeeded, but now the printer is grayed out and I can't access it any more. If I double...