Windows 10: Pioneer Blu Ray Player/Burner not Recognized

Discus and support Pioneer Blu Ray Player/Burner not Recognized in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After installing the latest Windows 10 update my Pioneer Blu Ray Player/Burner is not recognized how do I correct?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnPence, May 24, 2020.

1. JohnPence Win User

Pioneer Blu Ray Player/Burner not Recognized

After installing the latest Windows 10 update my Pioneer Blu Ray Player/Burner is not recognized how do I correct?

:)

JohnPence, May 24, 2020
  2. swarfega Win User
    swarfega, May 24, 2020
  3. ASUS Blu-ray burner slim portable 6X... Windows 10... doesn`t recognize it?

Very annoying

I have barely used it... it has been in a plastic bag for two years. When I bought the Blu-ray recorder it worked... now after two years when I connected it to the computer it buzzed 10 seconds then everything gets quiet and nothing appears on the computer
    screen... even though it was connected. I got many suggestions for cures... but it was much easier than any of the enthusiastic suggestions I received.

Blu-ray burner slim portable 6X... to the look, it looks exactly like this one... ASUS SBC-06D2X-U... but my Blu-ray burner is older.

The cure:

In computer settings... Control Panel... Systems and Security... Management Tools... Computer Management... System Tools... Device Manager. There you get a long list of computer components... one of them with the symbol of a USB connector... and the text...
    "Initio default controller". Right-click on "Initio default controller"... and select... disable device ... select yes despite warnings... then right-click again and select... uninstall device ... select yes despite warnings. Close all windows until you return
    to the Desktop. Now unplug the Blu-ray recorder's USB cable from the computer... wait a few seconds... reconnect the USB cable to the computer.

Now the Blu-ray burner automatically gets the right drivers... now the Blu-ray burner works normally and its device symbol is now visible in the file manager. Not that difficult, but it saves a lot of dollars Pioneer Blu Ray Player/Burner not Recognized :)

Best regards

Mikael

Mikael Leidstedt Sweden, May 24, 2020
  4. malware Win User

Pioneer Launches New Blu-Ray Burner

Pioneer on Tuesday announced the release of its latest Blu-ray, DVD and CD writer, the BDR-2203. Using SATA interface, the BDR-2203 writes dual-layer Blu-Ray media at up to 8x speeds, equal to about 15 minutes of your time for writing a single-layer 25 GB Blu-Ray disc, or just about 30 minutes for completion of a dual-layer 50 GB disc. The burner also writes recordable DVDs at 16x, dual-layer DVDs at 8x, CD-R media at 32x, and CD rewritable discs at 24x. Along with the burner you'll receive CyberLink PowerDirector, PowerDVD, and Power2Go software products. The BDR-2203 should already be in stores, with a suggested retail price of $250.

Pioneer Blu Ray Player/Burner not Recognized pioneerbdr2203_thm.jpg

Source: Electronista

malware, May 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Pioneer Blu Ray Player/Burner not Recognized - Similar Threads - Pioneer Blu Ray

2. Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays: Hi I am trying to figure out if this is a hardware or software issue. I have Pioneer BD-2212. It worked twice and now it the drive won't play blu rays or show anything in the drive. I can hear the drive working. Device manager lists that it is working properly. I have windows...
  3. Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays: Hi I am trying to figure out if this is a hardware or software issue. I have Pioneer BD-2212. It worked twice and now it the drive won't play blu rays or show anything in the drive. I can hear the drive working. Device manager lists that it is working properly. I have windows...
  4. Windows 10 hasn't recognized by external Blu Ray Player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 hasn't recognized by external Blu Ray Player: I have been trying to connect by 2 USB Connection my external Blu Ray, DVD and CD player/burner. However Windows 10 Home 64 bit is not showing in under my PC screen. As if it does not recognize it. What can I do to correct this?...
  5. Blu-ray disk player

Blu-ray disk player: What is the purpose of connecting a Blu-ray disk player to the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blu-ray-disk-player/92b29721-7839-41b0-943a-d51020da0a02
  6. Best Blu-Ray Burner and Reader

Best Blu-Ray Burner and Reader: Hello, Friends, Can anyone help me with any info on these blu-ray burners/readers. It seems that these are the top 3 latest blu-ray burners on the market. Pioneer BDR-212UBK Asus BW-16D1HT LG WH16NS60 None of them makes reading UHD 4k blu-rays easy, according to...
  7. Blu ray player not working

Blu ray player not working: Recently reset my laptop, I now cant play DVD's or Blu Ray discs on my computer, tried searching for drivers but with no success. Does anyone have a resolution for this????? TIA...
  8. Blu-ray player and windows media player

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blu-ray player and windows media player: I recently bought a blu ray player with a usb connector so I could play videos through my laptop as well. The file types say they are all Windows Media Player, however when I load up the video Windows Media Player gives me an error that says the windows media player might not...
  9. LG Mdrive Blu-ray burner.

LG Mdrive Blu-ray burner.: We moved and I've finally got my network up only to find my desktop's Blueray burner won't. I suppose that in the move the cable(s) might have slipped loose? But to troubleshoot I'm thinking I should delete the driver and reload it to get the latest Win10 version? Anybody got...
  10. Access drive on blu-ray player

in Windows 10 Support
    Access drive on blu-ray player: Hi, We have a blu-ray player that's attached to our network, I can see it in Devices and Printers but can't access it in Windows Explorer. It has an external hard drive attached and it would be cool if I could access it from my computer. Think it's possible? 110323