Windows 10: Pioneer BluRay not recognized by Windows 10

Discus and support Pioneer BluRay not recognized by Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently installed a Pioneer BDR-2209 BluRay drive in my PC and Windows does not recognize it. It worked initially but is no longer showing in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Elky67, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Elky67 Win User

Pioneer BluRay not recognized by Windows 10

I recently installed a Pioneer BDR-2209 BluRay drive in my PC and Windows does not recognize it. It worked initially but is no longer showing in the Device Manager. It has power and is recognized in the Bios.

Additionally, I installed the drive in a different Windows 10 PC and it worked fine...any ideas?

:)

Elky67, Jul 21, 2018

2. Pioneer BD-RW BDR-TD04 can't use bluray discs

My Pioneer BD-RW BDR-TD04 bluray writer/read can't read and write bluray discs (also can't detect it, it's spins up a bit than down) including thoose which was written by itself. I can't find driver on the Pioneer's page. And somewhy the windows detects
    it as DVD/CD-ROM type. I'm able to read DVD and CDs. The 50GB bluray disc (3d movie) which was written with this drive is playable on xbox one s. I think windows detect this device wrongly...

golddragon007, Jul 21, 2018
  3. JimM71 Win User
    Bluray issues with Windows 10

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately none of those steps worked. The problem I'm running into is that device manager is not recognizing the second bluray burner at all. I've unplugged it from the mb, plugged it back in and it doesn't do anything.
    I even tried plugging it into different ports on the mb and still nothing. The bluray burner worked perfectly fine the night before the install of Win10. It does have power to it, it opens and closes fine, it even goes through initialization when starting
    up the computer. Please let me know of any other suggestions. Thank you.

JimM71, Jul 21, 2018
  4. Pioneer BluRay not recognized by Windows 10

John Rubdy, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

Pioneer BluRay not recognized by Windows 10

1. Pioneer BluRay not recognized by Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Pioneer BluRay recognized

2. Pioneer dj

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pioneer dj: Hi there, my dj controller is not discoverable on windows 11.ive downloaded rekordbox, all updates done on windows, I've tried every usb port on my computer, deleted most of the un needed apps.according to rekordbox, there are no additional drivers needed. The device is...
  3. My BluRay Disc Drive +RW is being recognized by Windows 7 but doesn't read DVDs, BluRays or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My BluRay Disc Drive +RW is being recognized by Windows 7 but doesn't read DVDs, BluRays or...: My BluRay Drive is BH12LS38 and for some reason I am having this problem since a week ago. I tried to restore, use RegEdit... but still nothing. Any suggestions?...
  4. My BluRay Disc Drive +RW is being recognized by Windows 7 but doesn't read DVDs, BluRays or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My BluRay Disc Drive +RW is being recognized by Windows 7 but doesn't read DVDs, BluRays or...: My BluRay Drive is BH12LS38 and for some reason I am having this problem since a week ago. I tried to restore, use RegEdit... but still nothing. Any suggestions?...
  5. Lite-On iHES206 Bluray drive doesn't recognize bluray disks on Windows 10 - plays DVD just fine

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lite-On iHES206 Bluray drive doesn't recognize bluray disks on Windows 10 - plays DVD just fine: Hi,I've tried multiple bluray disks and the drive just shows as empty. Device manager shows the device as a DVD/CDRom with a driver date of 2006 - which seems wrong. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling, rebooting, multiple times. I've also tried different SATA ports - no...
  6. What is the name of this cable? (came with Pioneer bluray player)

What is the name of this cable? (came with Pioneer bluray player): This cable came with my Pioneer Bluray player but I lost it. Is it possible to buy the same or similar cable separately? Here's the place where the cable plugs into (strange shape): Imgur: The magic of the Internet The cable is shown here too: Pioneer Slim BDRW/DVDRW...
  7. Pioneer Blu Ray Player/Burner not Recognized

Pioneer Blu Ray Player/Burner not Recognized: After installing the latest Windows 10 update my Pioneer Blu Ray Player/Burner is not recognized how do I correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pioneer-blu-ray-playerburner-not-recognized/364fc2ef-35e4-498a-9aa6-a11ce2d1f0ed
  8. Some bluray discs are not recognized others are

Some bluray discs are not recognized others are: winver 1903 build 18326.387 Commercial blu rays. Some are recognized immediately others not at all. I have 2 internal bd roms and the firmware is current for both. Cd and dvd are fine and recognized. So the drives are fine and the Bly ray discs are fine.... windows just...
  9. Windows 10 build 1803 will not recognize LG Bluray WH14NS40. Any suggestions?

Windows 10 build 1803 will not recognize LG Bluray WH14NS40. Any suggestions?: Windows 10 build 1803 will not recognize LG Bluray WH14NS40. Appears in device manager. Driver uptodate. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-build-1803-will-not-recognize-lg-bluray/21b8b2a8-c9b5-4ff4-830f-57e8540b3d01
  10. Pioneer BD-RW BDR-TD04 can't use bluray discs

Pioneer BD-RW BDR-TD04 can't use bluray discs: My Pioneer BD-RW BDR-TD04 bluray writer/read can't read and write bluray discs (also can't detect it, it's spins up a bit than down) including thoose which was written by itself. I can't find driver on the Pioneer's page. And somewhy the windows detects it as DVD/CD-ROM type....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Pioneer DVD Burner not recognized

2. bd-rw bdr-td04 drivers windows 10

3. pioneer bluray burner not detected by windows

4. bdr td04a driver windows 10