Windows 10: Pirated Home N to Genuine Home Copy

Discus and support Pirated Home N to Genuine Home Copy in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I purchased a computer from a friend. The PC has Windows Home N installed and it appears to be a pirated copy. I have been using the computer and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HaleyShort, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Pirated Home N to Genuine Home Copy

I purchased a computer from a friend. The PC has Windows Home N installed and it appears to be a pirated copy. I have been using the computer and finally purchased a genuine OEM key. I want to remove the pirated copy and install the genuine copy.

My question is related to the partition step in the install process. Ive see mixed answers when it comes to clean installs. Some guides do not include deleting of partitions while others do.

I don’t mind losing my files but my main concern is the formatting of my C and D drive. I’ve seen multiple threads where people have deleted, or messed up, on the partition step causing issues.

Do I need to include deleting partitions in my clean install, or is that unnecessary? If so, could someone please provide a step by step guide?

Thanks.

:)

HaleyShort, Dec 31, 2020
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Dec 31, 2020
  3. Pirated windows to genuine windows 10

We know that windows 10 upgrade is offered to both genuine and pirated windows (7 8 & 8.1) uaers but genuine users will receive genuune windows and non genuine will receive non genuine windows10.but some pirated users have received genuine copy of windows
    10.is it legal for them to use it??

syed qutub uddin, Dec 31, 2020
  4. Pirated Home N to Genuine Home Copy

windows 10 genuine vs pirated...?

what are the benefits of windows genuine , I had seen the cracked pirated windows have same features as genuine.

what's the main differences between genuine vs pirated

prashantrakhewar, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

Pirated Home N to Genuine Home Copy

1. Pirated Home N to Genuine Home Copy - Similar Threads - Pirated Home Genuine

2. Windows 10 genuine or pirated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 genuine or pirated: My windows is activated but I want to know if it's genuine or not, It was activated but due to some problems it got un activated so I used cmd to re activate it by using some commands....
  3. Windows 10 genuine or pirated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 genuine or pirated: My windows is activated but I want to know if it's genuine or not, It was activated but due to some problems it got un activated so I used cmd to re activate it by using some commands....
  4. Windows 10 genuine or pirated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i need windows 10 home not home n

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need windows 10 home not home n: i live in india not europe but the media creation tool always give the home n edition i have scearched alot in youtube and chrome and even microsoft ege i want a edition of windows 10 without the n can anyone help me how to i have even tried changing the location...
  6. Windows 10 Home N

Windows 10 Home N: How do I purchase Windows 10 Home N from Microsoft? I have only seen regular versions of 10 Home offered on the site. I have an non-activated version on my desktop, and from what I seen in threads here, a product key from a regular version of 10 Home will not work....
  7. Windows 10 Home N

Windows 10 Home N: Hello, 2 months ago i installed windows to my computer, i dont know why, but i choosed Windows 10 Home N. Today i bought a Product Key for Windows 10 Home, and i cant use it. All i want to do is to change my Windows 10 Home N to Windows 10 Home, please help me!!!...
  8. How to change windows 10 pro pirated to windows 10 home genuine

How to change windows 10 pro pirated to windows 10 home genuine: Hi, I am Shankaran, Recently My PC's motherboard got damaged and was changed by a technician, When my PC got repaired, the technician accidentally installed a "Pirated Windows 10 Pro" to it. Before the repair I had a genuine Windows 10 Home version installed in my PC with...
  9. From Genuine to Pirated and Back to Genuine

From Genuine to Pirated and Back to Genuine: I have a laptop with Windows 7 Home Basic OEM pre-installed, it was genuine and had COA on the bottom of laptop. Accidentally, at that time I was 12 years old, so I don't know about 'crack', 'hack', software counterfeit, etc. . Thus, I thought my Windows was 'low', I want...
  10. Beginner question: difference between Home and Home N

Beginner question: difference between Home and Home N: Which version should I pick and why? Does N version cost more? I'm doing a completely fresh install and I'm going to buy the license after the installation. Also I don't think a need the Pro version. Home or Home N [img] 33242