Windows 10: Pirated version of Win 10 become legit after formatting on new ssd - How to make it legit?

Discus and support Pirated version of Win 10 become legit after formatting on new ssd - How to make it legit? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I have to admit that when I built my new PC last summer I downloaded a pre - activated version of Windows 10 from PirateBay. It knew it was cracked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hellgatsu, May 29, 2020.

1. Pirated version of Win 10 become legit after formatting on new ssd - How to make it legit?

Hi, I have to admit that when I built my new PC last summer I downloaded a pre - activated version of Windows 10 from PirateBay. It knew it was cracked because there was several issues with updates and drivers of about everything.

A month ago I bought a new SSD and dowloaded a version of Win 10 from Microsoft official site and installed it with the creation tool with the intention to buy a legit key. To my surprise it didn't asked me for a serial (only during the installation) and it seems that it now it is fully activated, with every updates, the drivers and all.

But I still want a legit version. There seems to be no way to input another product key and I tried to buy a Windows Pro key from Ebay but it doesn't work (surprise).

WHat can I do? Is it possible to reset the product key and input a new one? Is there a piece of hardware I should change to achieve it?

submitted by /u/hellgatsu
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hellgatsu, May 29, 2020

2. To pirate or not to pirate, that is the question!

You can use the win 8 key to activate win 10. You cant pirate win 10. Every time you go online win 10 checks your activation and if you are pirated it will give you 30 days to get legit then put you in reduced functionality mode and reboot every 2 hours.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), May 29, 2020
  3. Hotobu Win User
    Will a Windows 7 upgrade make a non-legit version legit?

The forum guidelines are a little fuzzy when it comes to this so I figure I'd ask anyway. If I've got a legit copy of Windows XP with a pirated key will there be any problems installing a store bought Windows 7 upgrade version over this? I'd imagine if it stays offline it'd work fine, but would there be a problem with being "genuine" when going online?

Hotobu, May 29, 2020
  4. CountMike Win User

Pirated version of Win 10 become legit after formatting on new ssd - How to make it legit?

Is this legit ?

Switched to FF in the Insider version on same computer and it asked me if it was me, confirmed with new password so it must have been legit. TNX.

CountMike, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Pirated version of Win 10 become legit after formatting on new ssd - How to make it legit?

1. Pirated version of Win 10 become legit after formatting on new ssd - How to make it legit? - Similar Threads - Pirated version become

2. Is this legit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this legit?: So i buyed yesterday a windows key and when i tried to used it it said that was already used by another person , i contacted the gamivo support and they said to try to activate through cellphone call i did That but it was a bit strange , when i clicked "activate with...
  3. Is this legit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this legit?: So i buyed yesterday a windows key and when i tried to used it it said that was already used by another person , i contacted the gamivo support and they said to try to activate through cellphone call i did That but it was a bit strange , when i clicked "activate with...
  4. Is this legit?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this legit?: Dear ----------------, Thank you for subscribing through us. Your card linked with your account has been auto-debited for USD 190.00 and your annual subscription has been auto-renewed successfully. If you have any questions about this invoice you can simply reach out to us...
  5. Is this legit?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this legit?: I am building a budget pc and I realized windows is expensive but i found a website only selling it for $35(Here). Is this legit for is it a scam and illegal? submitted by /u/TheMemeFrog09 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ixoa1y/is_this_legit/
  6. Is this Legit ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is this Legit ?: First time I've seen this, [img] 164515
  7. Is this legit?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this legit?: I've done IT consulting for years (and I even worked at Microsoft for many years on the software development teams,) so I'm not a noob - but I cannot figure out how this is legal or possible. This site has "Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Professional Lifetime Activation License...
  8. Is this legit ?

Is this legit ?: Just got this e-mail ostensibly from Google. [img] I didn't try to log in from any other device. [img] 148342
  9. Is Legit

Is Legit: Am I being scammed they had control of my computer to make it work faster and to improve security. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-legit/66a388ef-b7e1-49bd-9b5c-2390dd266fc1
  10. Kodi - legit version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kodi - legit version: Hi folks If you install KODI on a gadget like an amazon TV stick / box you don't need any multi-media streaming server from your computer / NAS. So long as the files are shared KODI will play them. Installing Kodi on an amazon fire TV box is the same as installing on an...