Windows 10: pirated window 10 pro to window 10 home in mac

Discus and support pirated window 10 pro to window 10 home in mac in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My friend's mac book pro has pirated window 10 pro in boot camp. How can this window 10 pro be changed to genuine window 10 ? How much is the price... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by htetwinJW, Feb 23, 2019.

1. htetwinJW Win User

pirated window 10 pro to window 10 home in mac

My friend's mac book pro has pirated window 10 pro in boot camp.

How can this window 10 pro be changed to genuine window 10 ?

How much is the price of window 10 home/ pro/

:)

htetwinJW, Feb 23, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Feb 23, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

1. pirated window 10 pro to window 10 home in mac - Similar Threads - pirated window pro

2. Switching from a pirated windows 10 pro to an original version of windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Switching from a pirated windows 10 pro to an original version of windows 10 pro: Hello, I have a pirated version of windows 10 pro, and I would like to change it to the original version. Can anybody explain to me the steps in details? 1 How to buy the licence From Tunisia? 2 How much it costs? 3 Is it easy to install it by myself or I need some...
  3. how to change windows 10 pro [ pirated ] to original windows 10 home.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change windows 10 pro [ pirated ] to original windows 10 home.: few months back i changed my original windows 10 home lifetime edition to windows 10 pro by watching a youtube video.i got a windows 10 pro product key through that video, i changed my product key and activated that through an aap and it worked.now i wanted to go back to the...
  4. how to change windows 10 pro [ pirated ] to original windows 10 home.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change windows 10 pro [ pirated ] to original windows 10 home.: few months back i changed my original windows 10 home lifetime edition to windows 10 pro by watching a youtube video.i got a windows 10 pro product key through that video, i changed my product key and activated that through an aap and it worked.now i wanted to go back to the...
  5. how to change windows 10 pro [ pirated ] to original windows 10 home.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Switching from pirated windows 10 pro to original windows 10 home

Switching from pirated windows 10 pro to original windows 10 home: I recently switched my Lenovo laptop from HDD to SSD, I had to remove HDD which had windows 10 home, to run initially the person who did job downloaded pirated Windows 10 pro, now how can I switch back to original windows 10 home? Even he is not sure how the process is....
  7. Pirated windows 10 pro

Pirated windows 10 pro: New hp pavillion 15 . I went to a technician to add ssd card and install os on ssd . He installed pirated version windows 10 pro in ssd card! Mine is windows 10 home which i goy inbuilt ! Can I downgrade from pirated windows 10pro which is in ssd card to windows 10home...
  8. Clean install pirated Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 home with license

Clean install pirated Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 home with license: Hi eveyone! When i bought my pc 2 years ago it came with pirated Windows 7 pro, wich obiously is not activated. Now I want to buy a Windows 10 home legal license... But im confused. Can I download it and make a clean install and delete all my data Because is like...
  9. How to change windows 10 pro pirated to windows 10 home genuine

How to change windows 10 pro pirated to windows 10 home genuine: Hi, I am Shankaran, Recently My PC's motherboard got damaged and was changed by a technician, When my PC got repaired, the technician accidentally installed a "Pirated Windows 10 Pro" to it. Before the repair I had a genuine Windows 10 Home version installed in my PC with...
  10. Windows 10 on Mac Pro with Bootcamp

Windows 10 on Mac Pro with Bootcamp: Once again, an update to Win 10 on my Mac Pro has completly crashed. I'm running 4 x 1t drives. Yosemite, Time Machine, Win 7 and Win 10. For the third time now, Win 10 has done an update and crashed. It tries to start and just goes into a loop. Has anybody else had any...