Windows 10: pissed off with latest updates i got

Discus and support pissed off with latest updates i got in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; since my last updates I can no longer connect to my printer to print it says it there but nothing happen s when you go to my document and want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnPolak, Aug 26, 2018.

1. JohnPolak Win User

pissed off with latest updates i got

since my last updates I can no longer connect to my printer to print it says it there but nothing happen s when you go to my document and want to print it will not and can I get rid of windows 10 and go back to windows 7 as I did not have anywhere as many problems with as I do with windows ten pissed off with it all about to bin it and go back to writing letter at least you know it work regards john

:)

JohnPolak, Aug 26, 2018
  2. DaMulta Win User

Windows update killed Vista I'm pissed

I don't want to sound like a dick eaither I was just realy pissed I walked in and my machine didn't boot. There isn't much that pisses me off but that does LOL.

It's all under control now tho.

Yea you guys are right turning a PC off like that is not the best idea. 99.99% of the time noting will happen. When you hot swap drives you have to be fast because you can make a spark when you plug a drive in with the PSU dishing out power. You just go to device manager and tell it to find new hardware. It always pulls it up or should LOl.

When I came into day

It did step one

It did step two

Then step three it did this.

Almost all the update did work./

DaMulta, Aug 26, 2018
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond pissed off with latest updates i got :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 26, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

1. pissed off with latest updates i got - Similar Threads - pissed off latest

2. Slightly pissed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slightly pissed: What are my options when windows update killed my laptop? I'm running windows 10 on a Dell XPS 13 and this last update Which I did not authorise disabled my laptop. It will not boot. I left the machine in sleep mode, came back and it was stuck on the dell splash screen. I...
  3. Slightly pissed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Slightly pissed: What are my options when windows update killed my laptop? I'm running windows 10 on a Dell XPS 13 and this last update Which I did not authorise disabled my laptop. It will not boot. I left the machine in sleep mode, came back and it was stuck on the dell splash screen. I...
  4. Pissed Off and FRUSTRATED. Windows update destroyed my pc

Pissed Off and FRUSTRATED. Windows update destroyed my pc: This is a post for help and RANTING. I am angry. I can't take it anymore. I am gonna smash my pc and go to Best Buy and send $600 on a new one. Why is this happening to me? I dont UNDERSTAND. I don't ****ing get it. I don't understand. I am very, very angry.I do EVERYTHING...
  5. I am so pissed off and fed up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am so pissed off and fed up: I am trying to create an account that does not have administrative privileges but every time I create a new account it automatically gets administrative privileges. I have even used command prompt and still I cannot get rid of administrative privileges....
  6. Pissed off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pissed off: I bought my PC and it came with windows activation pre installed with windows 10 on an OEM even says it in the system info but for some stupid reason windows will never activate no matter what i do and no i have not had a hardware change. submitted by /u/RogueCrusader5...
  7. Windows Update waking computer in the middle of the night. [I'm pissed off]

Windows Update waking computer in the middle of the night. [I'm pissed off]: Hello All, This thread might get deleted by Microsoft because it goes against their REALLY ANNOYING update policies. So, the date is 12 March 2020, time, around 2 AM. I put my computer to sleep and go to bed... a few minutes after that, my computer automatically wakes up...
  8. Effing pissed over updates...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Effing pissed over updates...: Ok, im really Po'd right now at M$. The last update (sept or Cot, i dont know which) hosed two storage drives in my web/media/documents server. I had 4 Seagate 1TB drives in a pool and had updates disabled in Services and a couple other places including removing the Tasks...
  9. Effing pissed over updates...

Effing pissed over updates...: Ok, im really Po'd right now at M$. The last update (sept or Cot, i dont know which) hosed two storage drives in my web/media/documents server. I had 4 Seagate 1TB drives in a pool and had updates disabled in Services and a couple other places including removing the Tasks...
  10. I downloaded latest update and got the blue screen

I downloaded latest update and got the blue screen: The October update happened and now I have the blue screen. I've tried rebooting hitting f4 and one time only the screen came up for troubleshooting and was able to restore to before the update but it said it didn't work. Later I input my info at the login but it went back...