Windows 10: Pissed off

Discus and support Pissed off in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I bought my PC and it came with windows activation pre installed with windows 10 on an OEM even says it in the system info but for some stupid reason... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RogueCrusader5, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Pissed off

I bought my PC and it came with windows activation pre installed with windows 10 on an OEM even says it in the system info but for some stupid reason windows will never activate no matter what i do and no i have not had a hardware change.

submitted by /u/RogueCrusader5
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RogueCrusader5, Aug 19, 2020
  2. DaMulta Win User

Windows update killed Vista I'm pissed

I don't want to sound like a dick eaither I was just realy pissed I walked in and my machine didn't boot. There isn't much that pisses me off but that does LOL.

It's all under control now tho.

Yea you guys are right turning a PC off like that is not the best idea. 99.99% of the time noting will happen. When you hot swap drives you have to be fast because you can make a spark when you plug a drive in with the PSU dishing out power. You just go to device manager and tell it to find new hardware. It always pulls it up or should LOl.

When I came into day

It did step one

It did step two

Then step three it did this.

Almost all the update did work./

DaMulta, Aug 19, 2020
  3. p_o_s_pc Win User
    Xmas build

you people need to read.I know that things change all this list is for is to get about how much i am going to need to save.I didn't say that what is on the list is what i am going to get or what i am expecting to get it is just to give me an idea on how much to save and i am open to any suggestions other than telling me to not make a list.that isn't helping it is just pissing me off.

p_o_s_pc, Aug 19, 2020
  4. Luc Bolly Win User

Pissed off

MS is pissing me off again after new account

Hi.

I recently changed my computer from one domain to another one and hence, had to use a new domain account. Since then, MS have reactivated a lot of annoying things that I was able to get rid over time.

This includes (not exhaustive list):

• I don't want to use Edge, only Firefox (that's my choice). I've changed default to Firefox in the apps, and wherever I could, but Windows keeps opening Edge for several links (e.g. I'm writing this in an Edge Window, because Get Help opens Edge)
    • I use some local software to manage certain files (e.g. notepad++ to open .xml files as I'm a programmer). I'm now unable to associate .xml files with notepad++, it seems to accept it, but keeps anyway Office XML Handler.
    • For a lot of extensions, I can't even choose something else than the short list of proposed software (i.e. most of the time Edge) or something from the store. I need to choose a program installed locally.

The Get Help support is useless, it only tries to explain me how to reinstall Edge.

Well, I'm not sure this is the right place, but I'm really pissed off by this situation and very close to reinstall my computer with a Linux. If it wasn't for my professional usage, where I need to have Windows for development requirements ...

Regards,

Luc

Luc Bolly, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

Pissed off

1. Pissed off - Similar Threads - Pissed off

2. Pissed the F oFF! - Windows keeps messing with my autio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pissed the F oFF! - Windows keeps messing with my autio: I don't know what is happening but I really am struggling. I use windows 10 and in the last two updates, Windows first lowered the maximum volume. No driver update/change was able to fix that. all "auto or whatever settings, and effects are turned off, being through all...
  3. UGH!!!! I'm seriously pissed off rn, not to be a Karen, but.................

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UGH!!!! I'm seriously pissed off rn, not to be a Karen, but.................: Can y'all PLEASE add an option where you can verify your email????? I'm trying to make an educational account for minecraft: education edition and i don't wanna sound hostile butI'M SO FRUSTRATED you guys should add it for those who have difficult times when trying to make an...
  4. UGH!!!! I'm seriously pissed off rn, not to be a Karen, but.................

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UGH!!!! I'm seriously pissed off rn, not to be a Karen, but.................: Can y'all PLEASE add an option where you can verify your email????? I'm trying to make an educational account for minecraft: education edition and i don't wanna sound hostile butI'M SO FRUSTRATED you guys should add it for those who have difficult times when trying to make an...
  5. Something didn't go as planned Don't worry we are undoing changes this error pisses me off...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something didn't go as planned Don't worry we are undoing changes this error pisses me off...: when i try to update to new comulative update this error showing i runned sfc scan for any corrupted files but still nothing :/ i have 384gb left in windows c idk why this happening tell me any solution btw specs are: Ryzen 5 360016gb ram 1tb ssd :...
  6. Something didn't go as planned Don't worry we are undoing changes this error pisses me off...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something didn't go as planned Don't worry we are undoing changes this error pisses me off...: when i try to update to new comulative update this error showing i runned sfc scan for any corrupted files but still nothing :/ i have 384gb left in windows c idk why this happening tell me any solution btw specs are: Ryzen 5 360016gb ram 1tb ssd :...
  7. Pissed Off and FRUSTRATED. Windows update destroyed my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pissed Off and FRUSTRATED. Windows update destroyed my pc: This is a post for help and RANTING. I am angry. I can't take it anymore. I am gonna smash my pc and go to Best Buy and send $600 on a new one. Why is this happening to me? I dont UNDERSTAND. I don't ****ing get it. I don't understand. I am very, very angry.I do EVERYTHING...
  8. I am so pissed off and fed up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am so pissed off and fed up: I am trying to create an account that does not have administrative privileges but every time I create a new account it automatically gets administrative privileges. I have even used command prompt and still I cannot get rid of administrative privileges....
  9. Windows 10 Bluetooth is pissing me off to no end.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Bluetooth is pissing me off to no end.: So, windows 10 bluetooth. We already established most people can't stand it. I am having problems with my bluetooth headset disconnecting at random times. This has ONLY happened on microsoft products (including the xbox one on two different consoles) and works just fine on...
  10. ACER SPIN 3....... THE STYLUS WONT COME OUT OF THE SIDE OF MY SPIN 3 ITS PISSING ME OFF...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    ACER SPIN 3....... THE STYLUS WONT COME OUT OF THE SIDE OF MY SPIN 3 ITS PISSING ME OFF...: I JUST BOUGHT A NEW ACER SPIN 3 AND THE FNNNN STYLUS I CANT GET IT TO COME OUT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-spin-3-the-stylus-wont-come-out-of-the-side/0a9c173e-7798-4238-8f91-7a136ddb009b