Windows 10: Pitch feature suddenly not working in Windows 10 Tablet laptop

Discus and support Pitch feature suddenly not working in Windows 10 Tablet laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The pitch feature suddenly stopped working, both within programs (Excel, Word) and with just the desktop showing. This happens in Tablet and Desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MSStarflyer, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Pitch feature suddenly not working in Windows 10 Tablet laptop

The pitch feature suddenly stopped working, both within programs (Excel, Word) and with just the desktop showing. This happens in Tablet and Desktop mode.

:)

MSStarflyer, Jun 23, 2019

2. tablet mode feature on my HP Laptop is not working

my tablet mode feature on my HP Laptop is not working?any ideas

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* Original title: tablet mode

* OS assumed to be Windows 10

Amuka-PemuOmatshola, Jun 23, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jun 23, 2019
  4. Pitch feature suddenly not working in Windows 10 Tablet laptop

Transfer music from laptop to windows 10 tablet.

No, there's no pop up on the tablet or the laptop. I have tried using the three different USB ports and still nothing but I only have one lead to try. I clicked windows key and E and the tablet isn't listed under my PC, but it is listed in network as a phone,
    don't know if that's relevant

LucasRichardson, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

Pitch feature suddenly not working in Windows 10 Tablet laptop

1. Pitch feature suddenly not working in Windows 10 Tablet laptop - Similar Threads - Pitch feature suddenly

2. No Rotation feature anymore in Camera app in Windows 10 - tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Rotation feature anymore in Camera app in Windows 10 - tablet: Hi there,I have already seen some topics with the same problem. Nobody knows why this important feature has been removed from the app. Anyway as far as I undesrtand I will have to find other app with rotation feature avaible. Anyone knows which app has this? For explanation,...
  3. No Rotation feature anymore in Camera app in Windows 10 - tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Rotation feature anymore in Camera app in Windows 10 - tablet: Hi there,I have already seen some topics with the same problem. Nobody knows why this important feature has been removed from the app. Anyway as far as I undesrtand I will have to find other app with rotation feature avaible. Anyone knows which app has this? For explanation,...
  4. Laptop keyboard suddenly not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop keyboard suddenly not working: So I just booted up my laptop, and I couldn't sign in because the keyboard wasn't working. I managed to get the on screen keyboard up through ease of access to log in. So now I am stuck with using the on screen keyboard to type this. Going into control panel > hardware and...
  5. The Tablet feature in win 10 ver 20H2

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Tablet feature in win 10 ver 20H2: Hi everyone, Please help that i can't find the Tablet mode in action center any more. What happened??[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-tablet-feature-in-win-10-ver-20h2/24234d47-db48-4893-ba33-2fc786ba73cb
  6. Bluetooth suddenly not working on laptop.

Bluetooth suddenly not working on laptop.: Hi, I'm having problems with my laptop when I try to send and receive files it just doesn't want to. It just says my bluetooth radio is not properly plugged in so it cannot establish a proper connection. My interpretation is that something on the insides is not properly...
  7. in tablet mode my touch screen feature is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    in tablet mode my touch screen feature is not working: After cleaning my screen one day..I noticed that my touch screen feature no longer works.....I have a laptop and I would like to know if I have broken that feature for good....can you help?...
  8. Drawing Tablet not Working with Windows 10

Drawing Tablet not Working with Windows 10: Win 10 - 1903 update killing my drawing tablet Ugee hk 1060pro Update 1903 removes drivers hk 1060pro and tablet not working. I reinstaled driver and tablet works just fine but after restart not working at all and again and again i installed driver and everything is ok...
  9. Hotspot on windows 10 laptop suddenly not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hotspot on windows 10 laptop suddenly not working: Because I have many problems with wifi connection in my room PC (windows 10) I'm using my laptop to generate a hotspot. (Also windows 10 PC) The problem is that it didn't work today. I searched around the internet but most things were not the right solution. (Like the most...
  10. Windws 10 laptop and tablet-copying files from laptop to tablet

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windws 10 laptop and tablet-copying files from laptop to tablet: hello we have a new windows surface pro tablet and want to copy photo and music files to the tablet from the laptop. how do I do this? we want the photos folder and the music folder on the laptop to be the same on both machines. I have set up network sharing, but this only...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Pitch feature in Windows 10