Windows 10: Pivotable sorting issue.

Discus and support Pivotable sorting issue. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried grouping data by date in a pivot table and it's sorting the dates alphabetically, eg 11-May is before 5-May when sorting newest to oldest. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Walter Smith PSP, May 12, 2022.

1. Pivotable sorting issue.

I tried grouping data by date in a pivot table and it's sorting the dates alphabetically, eg 11-May is before 5-May when sorting newest to oldest. Is there no Office forum? This was the closest I could find

:)

Walter Smith PSP, May 12, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 12, 2022
  3. AS31_AS31 Win User
    Excel Pivot Table & Chart

I have created a pivot table & my filter is 'month'. In my drop down, the months are repeating because they repeat in the data. Is there a way so they don't repeat in my pivot table? For example, in my drop down, I would like to select the month but
    only have each month listed once.

AS31_AS31, May 12, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Pivotable sorting issue.

New feature updates for Power Pivot in Excel 2016

Source: New feature updates for Power Pivot in Excel 2016 - Office Blogs

Brink, May 12, 2022
Thema:

Pivotable sorting issue.

1. Pivotable sorting issue. - Similar Threads - Pivotable sorting issue

2. Pivot Monitor Vertical Orientation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pivot Monitor Vertical Orientation: Hi.I have a HP E223 monitor that can rotate from landscape to portrait.However, when I rotate it, the desktop with all the icons does not rotate as well.Is this normal? Shouldn't it be automatic?Do I have to go into the Windows screen settings every time and set the rotation...
  3. Pivot Monitor Vertical Orientation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pivot Monitor Vertical Orientation: Hi.I have a HP E223 monitor that can rotate from landscape to portrait.However, when I rotate it, the desktop with all the icons does not rotate as well.Is this normal? Shouldn't it be automatic?Do I have to go into the Windows screen settings every time and set the rotation...
  4. Power Pivot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Pivot: I have Microsoft Excel Home and Business 2016. I was looking for Power Pivot but came to know through this link Where is Power Pivot? that the version I have in my laptop, Power Pivot is not included.What are the options for me in order to get Power Pivot?Please help!...
  5. Power Pivot

Power Pivot: I have Microsoft Excel Home and Business 2016. I was looking for Power Pivot but came to know through this link Where is Power Pivot? that the version I have in my laptop, Power Pivot is not included.What are the options for me in order to get Power Pivot?Please help!...
  6. Power Pivot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Pivotable sorting issue.

Pivotable sorting issue.: I tried grouping data by date in a pivot table and it's sorting the dates alphabetically, eg 11-May is before 5-May when sorting newest to oldest. Is there no Office forum? This was the closest I could find...
  8. Windows 10 November Update - Power Pivot issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 November Update - Power Pivot issues: Anyone else having Power Pivot Issues in Excel 2016 since the latest Windows Update. If I try and use the data model in Excel 2016, I just get the error message: "An issue with the Data Model is preventing Microsoft Excel from opening this workbook" This issue only happened...
  9. All Apps sorting issue

All Apps sorting issue: Greetings all. I have a couple of persistent irritations with my Win10 Pro setup that I can find no remedy for. Posting on various MS forums in the past for other issues has generally only elicited a 'run sfc /scannow', followed by no further comment. So, I'm bypassing them...
  10. A Pivotal Time in Microsoft History

in Windows 10 Support
    A Pivotal Time in Microsoft History: Windows 10 marks an important transition for Microsoft, much in the way Windows NT did in 1993, Windows XP in 2001, and Windows Vista in 2006. These milestones marked drastic changes to the Windows Operation system; ranging from the kernel, stability, security, and adopting...