Windows 10: Pixaleted screen when using photoshop

Discus and support Pixaleted screen when using photoshop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was using photoshop then this started to happened, this is the second time it happend, I checked the graphics and everything seems fine to me, but i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JC_716, Dec 23, 2018.

1. JC_716 Win User

Pixaleted screen when using photoshop

I was using photoshop then this started to happened, this is the second time it happend, I checked the graphics and everything seems fine to me, but i did notice that the on board intel hd graphics 520 is being used instead of the nvidia geforce gtx 965M, so im not sure if thats the problem, I dont know what it could be. It dosent give be an error. Any sugestions on what i can do would help.

Thanks Pixaleted screen when using photoshop 924acee1-577c-4641-868b-22c751719848?upload=true.jpg The laptop is a surface book i7-6600u 2.60ghz Dual core processor

:)

JC_716, Dec 23, 2018

2. photoshop cs6 black screen flickering issues

For all those people who face this error please find below the easiest solution for this error.

1. First of all click on the Catalyst Control Center.
    2. Now click on ‘3D Application Settings’.
    3. All you have to do is change the ‘Wait for Vertical Refresh’ option to ‘On, unless application specifies’.

If you are not able to fix the issue using the steps given above and wanna try some other effective methods visit : Windows 8 and Photoshop CS6 Black Screen Flickering

Bhupesh Nimje, Dec 23, 2018
  3. How can I change my default view of images to my Photoshop jpeg format?

If that's the case, kindly try these steps and see if this resolves the issue:

• Open File Explorer, then right-click on a JPEG file.
    • Select Properties, then click Change beside
      Opens with.
    • Select Photoshop. If Photoshop is not on the list, select
      Look for another app on this PC
    • From the list, select Photoshop.

If the Photoshop app is missing, we highly suggest that you update the app or uninstall; then reinstall the Photoshop app through Windows Store.

Get back to us should you need further help.

Vanessa Oca, Dec 23, 2018
  4. otooleg Win User

How can I change my default view of images to my Photoshop jpeg format?

Thanks at last - that worked !!!!!!

otooleg, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Pixaleted screen when using photoshop - Similar Threads - Pixaleted screen using

2. Driver power state failure when using adobe photoshop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver power state failure when using adobe photoshop: Hi, I have been having issues with my Dell XPS15 9570 where it will freeze for a while and then will give me a blue screen with driver power state failure as the cause. It only does this while using Adobe Photoshop that I have noticed as it seems to be the most intense task I...
  3. Driver power state failure when using adobe photoshop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver power state failure when using adobe photoshop: Hi, I have been having issues with my Dell XPS15 9570 where it will freeze for a while and then will give me a blue screen with driver power state failure as the cause. It only does this while using Adobe Photoshop that I have noticed as it seems to be the most intense task I...
  4. Driver power state failure when using adobe photoshop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Computer Freezing while using Photoshop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Freezing while using Photoshop: Something weird is happening with my PC while on photoshop everytime i use this particular tool, the magnetic lasso tool, the whole PC just freezes -No HDD Acitivty LED Off -No Dump File Produced i have to force shutdown to get out of freezing -Task manager shows no bad...
  6. Thread stuck in device driver error when using Photoshop

Thread stuck in device driver error when using Photoshop: Recently, whenever I've opened Photoshop, my device has run normally for about 30 seconds and then crashed, with the error message: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER I use a Lenovo E480 with an Intel i7 8th Gen cpu and a Radeon RX 550 gpu. Can someone please tell me how to stop...
  7. System BSOD'ing when using Photoshop!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System BSOD'ing when using Photoshop!!: TL:DR Encountered BSOD on using Photoshop Stop Code : VIDEO TDR FAILURE What Failed : nvlddmkm.sys A few weeks ago, I downloaded Photoshop 15. And I ran that, and my GTX1050, i5 system was lagging like hell. Also after a few minutes, my system BSOD'ed. Yesterday I...
  8. Driver Power State Failure When Using Photoshop

Driver Power State Failure When Using Photoshop: Hi! My computer is very recent (I bought it in November 2018). It's a HP Spectre x360 and it has been working great since the beginning. I use it with many apps all at once and it has always run smoothly... But about a week ago, it started crashing whenever I use Adobe...
  9. BSOD when using Photoshop and Illustrator

BSOD when using Photoshop and Illustrator: When the new year came, I took the time to do a clean install of Windows 10 on my laptop to get out of the Insider Builds. Fast forward a few weeks later, I get a BSOD while playing CS:GO. The error was Video_TDR_Failure caused by nvlddmkm.sys. Seeing that the driver is...
  10. BSOD when starting Photoshop

BSOD when starting Photoshop: Good evening all! I have a nasty problem with my laptop. In this case an Asus N750jk with an 850 evo SSD as primary drive. When I got the laptop the original windows 8.1 was installed and I installed an SSD using the samsung migration software. No problems. I installed...