Windows 10: Pixel blur in the Photos app from Microsoft Store

Discus and support Pixel blur in the Photos app from Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In the new version of this application, I encountered the problem of blurry pixels when enlarging the image; for me it is important that the pixels do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gattosky, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Gattosky Win User

Pixel blur in the Photos app from Microsoft Store

In the new version of this application, I encountered the problem of blurry pixels when enlarging the image; for me it is important that the pixels do not change their appearance when approaching, as was the case in older versions. Question: How can I fix this in the new version of the Photos app?

:)

Gattosky, Feb 21, 2024

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Feb 21, 2024
  3. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Feb 21, 2024
  4. mrjcjones Win User

Cannot reinstall Microsoft Photos App from Store

Microsoft Photos will not install.

Photos would not call Maps from a photo file information. I reset Photos using Advanced Settings. The Photos App now shows on the Programmes and Apps list Start menu, but is not in the Apps list in the Settings list Apps&Features so it will not run.

When I try to reinstall the Photos app from the Store I get the error message 0x80073D05.

I have tried all the usual repairs in Windows help to no avail.

Any suggestions please?

mrjcjones, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

1. Pixel blur in the Photos app from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Pixel blur Photos

2. photos app and microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photos app and microsoft store: at first i was having problems with my photos app when ever i try to open any photo of any file jpeg jpg or png any an other file and error pop up so i tried uninstalling my photos app, i went to microsoft store to download it but i couldnt even find the app in there so i...
  3. photos app and microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photos app and microsoft store: at first i was having problems with my photos app when ever i try to open any photo of any file jpeg jpg or png any an other file and error pop up so i tried uninstalling my photos app, i went to microsoft store to download it but i couldnt even find the app in there so i...
  4. Pixel blur in the Photos app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pixel blur in the Photos app from Microsoft Store: In the new version of this application, I encountered the problem of blurry pixels when enlarging the image; for me it is important that the pixels do not change their appearance when approaching, as was the case in older versions. Question: How can I fix this in the new...
  5. Microsoft Store and Photos apps are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and Photos apps are gone: One day I tried opening some photos of mine and the app I'd open them with was Microsoft Photos. It didn't open and instead came back with a timeout error: I tried going to the app's advanced settings, but that wouldn't load unless I was in safe mode, and I couldn't uninstall...
  6. Microsoft Store and Photos apps are gone

Microsoft Store and Photos apps are gone: One day I tried opening some photos of mine and the app I'd open them with was Microsoft Photos. It didn't open and instead came back with a timeout error: I tried going to the app's advanced settings, but that wouldn't load unless I was in safe mode, and I couldn't uninstall...
  7. Your Phone app photos blurred out

Your Phone app photos blurred out: The Your Phone app connects my phone Pixel4 to my PC but when I first start it up says on Windows that they are not connected, but they are. I can receive notifications and text from my phone, but when I look at the photos they are all blurred out and a right click will not...
  8. Cannot reinstall Microsoft Photos App from Store

Cannot reinstall Microsoft Photos App from Store: Microsoft Photos will not install. Photos would not call Maps from a photo file information. I reset Photos using Advanced Settings. The Photos App now shows on the Programmes and Apps list Start menu, but is not in the Apps list in the Settings list Apps&Features so it...
  9. display problem pixel distorted or scattered or blurred

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    display problem pixel distorted or scattered or blurred: hello , i am having display issue on my dell studio 1555 laptop image gets blurred and text are unreadable but if i hover mouse over the display or minimize, it goes away but appears again with in a second . i have reinstalled windows updated all drivers but nothing has...
  10. People tags in Microsoft Photo app from Store

People tags in Microsoft Photo app from Store: If I tag people in the Microsoft Photo app from Store. the tags are computer specific. They don't get written into the files EXIF data. So if you use that same photo on other devices (or just put it on onedrive and use it on mutliple pc's), all the tags are lost. How can we...