Windows 10: Pixel box windows 10

Discus and support Pixel box windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HI For the past few months I have been seeing a pixelated square box on my windows 10 laptop screen it comes and goes can you please help me and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Anas18, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Anas18 Win User

Pixel box windows 10

HI
    For the past few months I have been seeing a pixelated square box on my windows 10 laptop screen

it comes and goes

can you please help me and suggest any way I can get rid of this

thanks

:)

Anas18, Nov 20, 2018

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 20, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Pixel box windows 10

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Pixel box windows 10

1. Pixel box windows 10 - Similar Threads - Pixel box

2. How do i fix this random pixelated square box on my computer on startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix this random pixelated square box on my computer on startup?: So this problem occured for me about 1-2 hours ago. It happened while i was downloading something. I have restarted like 4 times. Does anyone know how to fix this? I'll send a reference picture. There is no error message.Everytime i try to upload image file it fails.The box...
  3. How do i fix this random pixelated square box on my computer on startup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix this random pixelated square box on my computer on startup?: So this problem occured for me about 1-2 hours ago. It happened while i was downloading something. I have restarted like 4 times. Does anyone know how to fix this? I'll send a reference picture. There is no error message.Everytime i try to upload image file it fails.The box...
  4. How do i fix this random pixelated square box on my computer on startup?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I have a square pixelated box appearing over my mouse icon - only happens on second monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a square pixelated box appearing over my mouse icon - only happens on second monitor: I have two monitors setup with my HP Laptop. On one screen, the mouse icon is fine, but when i drag the mouse icon to the second screen, a black square appears over the clicker and I can't see past it. I tried restarting, changing the mouse icon, resizing it, but it doesn't...
  6. I have a square pixelated box appearing over my mouse icon - only happens on second monitor

I have a square pixelated box appearing over my mouse icon - only happens on second monitor: I have two monitors setup with my HP Laptop. On one screen, the mouse icon is fine, but when i drag the mouse icon to the second screen, a black square appears over the clicker and I can't see past it. I tried restarting, changing the mouse icon, resizing it, but it doesn't...
  7. All text and some text boxes on Windows are 1 pixels tall or squished down. This happened...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All text and some text boxes on Windows are 1 pixels tall or squished down. This happened...: As you can see in this image, all of the text boxes are either blank or 1 pixels tall. I've tried checking the fonts menu but everything is fine there. This effect also applies to things like names of folders and programs that aren't on the desktop. All other programs work...
  8. All text and some text boxes on Windows are 1 pixels tall or squished down. This happened...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All text and some text boxes on Windows are 1 pixels tall or squished down. This happened...: As you can see in this image, all of the text boxes are either blank or 1 pixels tall. I've tried checking the fonts menu but everything is fine there. This effect also applies to things like names of folders and programs that aren't on the desktop. All other programs work...
  9. All text and some text boxes on Windows are 1 pixels tall or squished down. This happened...

10. PC screen freaks out displaying weird pixel boxes, then freezes, then eventually crashes...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC screen freaks out displaying weird pixel boxes, then freezes, then eventually crashes...: Here's what it looks like while frozen Here's it crashing too ____ Specs I've had this issue for a couple of weeks and I'm stumped on what the fix is. This typically happens while playing games but has happened while just browsing the web. At first, I thought it was an...