Windows 10: Pixel lines building up in Various applications.

Discus and support Pixel lines building up in Various applications. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello dears, I have a problem with my laptop which is a ROG STRIX G513, my laptop's details are as follows: 15.6", AMD Ryzen 7-5800H, NVIDIA GeForce... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SamerMD, Aug 25, 2021.

1. SamerMD Win User

Pixel lines building up in Various applications.

Hello dears, I have a problem with my laptop which is a ROG STRIX G513, my laptop's details are as follows: 15.6", AMD Ryzen 7-5800H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 6 GB, 1 TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD, VR. to be exact its name is "ROG Strix G15 G513 G513QM-ES74". I have a weird problem that pops up with certain applications and sometimes games. i will attach a file so you can see the problem for yourself, the problem doesnt appear right away, it sort of builds up each time i hover over a clickable figure or button. each time i do that the lines grow longer. I have checked an another thread on this website

:)

SamerMD, Aug 25, 2021

2. Line of pixels on startup preventing windows to boot

Yes I've tried both suggested steps. Unfortunatly the problem is still there. It doesn't happen as often as before, more like 50/50. But when the pixel line is there, my pc does not boot up anymore. First when I waited for a while, it did boot up. But
    now it's just a black screen and nothing happens.

_downshift, Aug 25, 2021
  3. Pixel lines

My pc just stops working for no reason and starts showing some pixel lines and everything is broken.i have a picture

JakubBenátčan, Aug 25, 2021
  4. Pixel lines building up in Various applications.

How to remove the line in taskbar under running applications?

I'd like to remove the line displayed under running apps in the taskbar, this:

Pixel lines building up in Various applications. [​IMG]

For everyone who uses non-combined labeled apps this is super annoying, especially on dark theme.
    There was a long thread here but the solution presented only works for windows build 1609.
    Some also suggested to simply set up monitor to hide those 2-3 pixels, but that would be a problem for using certain apps.

Is there a currently working solution to remove it? Or maybe a color code to make it darker?

poisonborz, Aug 25, 2021
Thema:

Pixel lines building up in Various applications.

1. Pixel lines building up in Various applications. - Similar Threads - Pixel lines building

2. Why does windows always boot up into a thin line of pixels?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does windows always boot up into a thin line of pixels?: Recently windows has started to bug out in the form of my monitor turning black for a couple seconds while running intensive programs and then proceeding to crash the entire pc or turn back on again. Sometimes the fans go at full speed during a crash, sometimes they don’t...
  3. Why does windows always boot up into a thin line of pixels?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does windows always boot up into a thin line of pixels?: Recently windows has started to bug out in the form of my monitor turning black for a couple seconds while running intensive programs and then proceeding to crash the entire pc or turn back on again. Sometimes the fans go at full speed during a crash, sometimes they don’t...
  4. Why does windows always boot up into a thin line of pixels?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. weird green pixelated lines

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    weird green pixelated lines: Two days ago my pc crashed and I had to do my windows again but before I did my windows I had these weird pixelated lines visible in my BIOS and in boot menu. After the window installation the lines didn't go away.....at first there were only two lines and as I changed my pc...
  6. weird green pixelated lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weird green pixelated lines: Two days ago my pc crashed and I had to do my windows again but before I did my windows I had these weird pixelated lines visible in my BIOS and in boot menu. After the window installation the lines didn't go away.....at first there were only two lines and as I changed my pc...
  7. weird green pixelated lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Pixel lines

Pixel lines: My pc just stops working for no reason and starts showing some pixel lines and everything is broken.i have a picture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pixel-lines/1298259a-7849-436d-8ef3-0dc494cd5d27
  9. Weird lines showing up on some applications

Weird lines showing up on some applications: I get these weird lines around hard edges in some apps, that don't make sense. https://i.imgur.com/9RNGMzu.png The applications this has happened on include Signal, Microsoft Teams, and Europa Universalis 4....
  10. Games/Applications looks pixelated.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Games/Applications looks pixelated.: Hi, I just upgraded my Windows 8.1 laptop to Windows 10. Everything has been going fine so far but there is an issue that really bothers me. In the Windows 10 display settings, there is a setting labled "Change the size of text, apps, and other items" and it's default value...