Windows 10: Pixel lines

Discus and support Pixel lines in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My pc just stops working for no reason and starts showing some pixel lines and everything is broken.i have a picture... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JakubBenátčan, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Pixel lines

My pc just stops working for no reason and starts showing some pixel lines and everything is broken.i have a picture

:)

JakubBenátčan, Jun 22, 2020

2. Line of pixels on startup preventing windows to boot

Yes I've tried both suggested steps. Unfortunatly the problem is still there. It doesn't happen as often as before, more like 50/50. But when the pixel line is there, my pc does not boot up anymore. First when I waited for a while, it did boot up. But
    now it's just a black screen and nothing happens.

_downshift, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Shouto Win User
    A wavy pixel line on my screen

Good afternoorn,

A mysterious pixel line showed up on my monitor after leaving my laptop alone for a week. The color of the distorted line is black, blue in the middle, a bit of green and a bit of red. is it a screen crack or some kind of dead pixel?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Shouto, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

Pixel lines

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Pixel lines :)

Thema:

Pixel lines

1. Pixel lines - Similar Threads - Pixel lines

2. Pixel 3A XL Not showing up on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pixel 3A XL Not showing up on Windows 10: Hello. I'm trying to transfer files from my Pixel 3A XL to my Windows 10 Laptop but I don't see the device in File Explorer. I have been trying to resolve this for days and getting different outcomes each time. I'm beyond frustrated and hoping someone can help. - I am using...
  3. Pixel 3A Not showing up on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pixel 3A Not showing up on Windows 10: Hello. I'm trying to transfer files from my Pixel 3A XL to my Windows 10 Laptop but I don't see the device in File Explorer. I have been trying to resolve this for days and getting different outcomes each time. I'm beyond frustrated and hoping someone can help. - I am using...
  4. White pixel on laptop screen always reappearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White pixel on laptop screen always reappearing: Recently, a bit after I start up my laptop, there is a white pixel that is stuck on the top left area of my screen. When I shut my laptop down though, as it says "shutting down" the white pixel disappears. It's no longer there when I turn my laptop on again, but only for a...
  5. Mouse cursor gets pixelated and may vanish, upon changing pointer size

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse cursor gets pixelated and may vanish, upon changing pointer size: I use multiple monitors and needed to increase the size of the mouse pointer to better find the whereabouts of the mouse. Recently, I keep observing my mouse pointer getting pixelated across all its possible modes: be it a pointer, a capital-I shaped thing when I am in a text...
  6. Need help: Windows 10 text is blurry and pixelated. I have ClearType turned on. My PC specs...

Need help: Windows 10 text is blurry and pixelated. I have ClearType turned on. My PC specs...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MeSwift [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ha8ayg/need_help_windows_10_text_is_blurry_and_pixelated/
  7. Green, pixelated squares showed up after update. Once I load into a game, they go away....

Green, pixelated squares showed up after update. Once I load into a game, they go away....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/theKimdracula [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h9vum6/green_pixelated_squares_showed_up_after_update/
  8. Anyone using Your Phone with a Pixel? How to disable Now Playing notifications?

Anyone using Your Phone with a Pixel? How to disable Now Playing notifications?: What it says in the title. Whenever the Now Playing feature on my Pixel 4 picks up on me listening to a song, I get a notification on my PC from Pixel Ambient Services. Does anyone know how to stop this? If I go into the Your Phone settings, Pixel Ambient Services isn't among...
  9. White or grey lines/pixels appearing and spreading around certain objects on a window with...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White or grey lines/pixels appearing and spreading around certain objects on a window with...: Hello, around a month ago I started noticing that white or grey lines have started spreading around objects on windows with a dark background. The lines disappear when the pixels update but then they appear again. It might have happened on others but I have noticed it on the...
  10. Lines of Green Vertical Pixels Across Desktop Home Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lines of Green Vertical Pixels Across Desktop Home Screen: Hello, so I've had issues with a vertical lines of green pixels across my desktop home screen. I have narrowed down the issue to either my motherboard or the OS (Windows 10 Pro 64-bit). It isn't the gpu since I have uninstalled it plugged in a displayport into the motherboard...