Windows 10: Pixel lines

Discus and support Pixel lines in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My pc just stops working for no reason and starts showing some pixel lines and everything is broken.i have a picture... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JakubBenátčan, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Pixel lines

My pc just stops working for no reason and starts showing some pixel lines and everything is broken.i have a picture

:)

JakubBenátčan, Jun 22, 2020

2. Line of pixels on startup preventing windows to boot

Yes I've tried both suggested steps. Unfortunatly the problem is still there. It doesn't happen as often as before, more like 50/50. But when the pixel line is there, my pc does not boot up anymore. First when I waited for a while, it did boot up. But
    now it's just a black screen and nothing happens.

_downshift, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Shouto Win User
    A wavy pixel line on my screen

Good afternoorn,

A mysterious pixel line showed up on my monitor after leaving my laptop alone for a week. The color of the distorted line is black, blue in the middle, a bit of green and a bit of red. is it a screen crack or some kind of dead pixel?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Shouto, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

Pixel lines

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Pixel lines :)

Thema:

Pixel lines

1. Pixel lines - Similar Threads - Pixel lines

2. Monitor has a permanent line a few pixels from the top of the screen and also turns black...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor has a permanent line a few pixels from the top of the screen and also turns black...: HelloThe last post I had made was about a problem I was having where a constant black screen that appeared seemingly out of nowhere was covering most of the desktop except for a small bit at the very top of my monitor which was still regular desktop.Was given some suggestions...
  3. Monitor has a permanent line a few pixels from the top of the screen and also turns black...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor has a permanent line a few pixels from the top of the screen and also turns black...: HelloThe last post I had made was about a problem I was having where a constant black screen that appeared seemingly out of nowhere was covering most of the desktop except for a small bit at the very top of my monitor which was still regular desktop.Was given some suggestions...
  4. Following a Windows 11 update i am having a black screen with a line of pixels when booting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Following a Windows 11 update i am having a black screen with a line of pixels when booting...: Following a Windows 11 update i am having a black screen with a line of pixels when booting up. Can anyone suggest how i can fix this? I've attached an image of the problem.Thank you...
  5. Following a Windows 11 update i am having a black screen with a line of pixels when booting...

Following a Windows 11 update i am having a black screen with a line of pixels when booting...: Following a Windows 11 update i am having a black screen with a line of pixels when booting up. Can anyone suggest how i can fix this? I've attached an image of the problem.Thank you...
  6. 1 Wide black pixel line under my taskbar Windows 11

1 Wide black pixel line under my taskbar Windows 11: Can someone help me to get rid of this glitch black line under my taskbar?The black line under my taskbar looks like a glitchy pixel. When I hover my cursor at the top of my screen, It will also show under the black line in the taskbar.I did already a lot about this but still...
  7. 1 Wide black pixel line under my taskbar Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1 Wide black pixel line under my taskbar Windows 11: Can someone help me to get rid of this glitch black line under my taskbar?The black line under my taskbar looks like a glitchy pixel. When I hover my cursor at the top of my screen, It will also show under the black line in the taskbar.I did already a lot about this but still...
  8. 1 Wide black pixel line under my taskbar Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. 1 Wide black pixel line under my taskbar Windows 11

10. Why does windows always boot up into a thin line of pixels?

Why does windows always boot up into a thin line of pixels?: Recently windows has started to bug out in the form of my monitor turning black for a couple seconds while running intensive programs and then proceeding to crash the entire pc or turn back on again. Sometimes the fans go at full speed during a crash, sometimes they don’t...