Windows 10: Pixel.mathtag.com

Discus and support Pixel.mathtag.com in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Our network has been hit with pixel.mathtag. It started with a user clicking on a link in a chrome google search. It then went lateral to 30 more users... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BPSJOHN, May 21, 2024.

1. BPSJOHN Win User

Pixel.mathtag.com

Our network has been hit with pixel.mathtag. It started with a user clicking on a link in a chrome google search. It then went lateral to 30 more users since last wednesday. Defender has not caught it on a single device and does not recognize the threat. As an admin, Defender sent me an alert when a computer accessed pixel.mathtag.com and two IP addresses associated with the URL. I blocked the URL and IP addresses and that is how I received the notices from the other 29 devices that have been infected. I have reset all 30 devices since not of the dozen sotware programs I have tried seem to fin

:)

BPSJOHN, May 21, 2024
  2. hpholm Win User

dead pixels, every app crashes

I suggest take it to the retailer for proper assessment as soon as possible.

There are several troubleshooting steps for the instability issues (suspecting a faulty SD memory card) but the phone need official evaluation of the dead pixels.

--

Hans

hpholm, May 21, 2024
  3. yeemj Win User
    Pixel Display

Hello,

Can anyone suggest how i can display a pixel on my handphone using a GSM modem? im able to transfer the pixel data, but stuck on how to display it on my handphone. Please help.

yeemj, May 21, 2024
  4. Pixel.mathtag.com

Line of pixels on startup preventing windows to boot

Yes I've tried both suggested steps. Unfortunatly the problem is still there. It doesn't happen as often as before, more like 50/50. But when the pixel line is there, my pc does not boot up anymore. First when I waited for a while, it did boot up. But
    now it's just a black screen and nothing happens.

_downshift, May 21, 2024
Thema:

Pixel.mathtag.com

1. Pixel.mathtag.com - Similar Threads - Pixel mathtag com

2. Pixelated display, Pixelated Games problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pixelated display, Pixelated Games problem: Pixelated display, Pixelated Games problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pixelated-display-pixelated-games-problem/8b111bb1-2512-44a3-8139-8264ed962ead
  3. Pixelated display, Pixelated Games problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pixelated display, Pixelated Games problem: Pixelated display, Pixelated Games problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pixelated-display-pixelated-games-problem/8b111bb1-2512-44a3-8139-8264ed962ead
  4. copilot - designer- somente gerando imagens com 270 pixels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    copilot - designer- somente gerando imagens com 270 pixels: No designer dentro do copilot só está gerando imagens com 270 pixels, tanto na conta da empresa como na minha conta pessoal que para meu uso é inviável. Está com alguma restrição?...
  5. copilot - designer- somente gerando imagens com 270 pixels

copilot - designer- somente gerando imagens com 270 pixels: No designer dentro do copilot só está gerando imagens com 270 pixels, tanto na conta da empresa como na minha conta pessoal que para meu uso é inviável. Está com alguma restrição?...
  6. Pixelated blacks

Pixelated blacks: I have seen some users describe it as due to HDR video but mine does it with or without HDR. I saw recommendations to turn the gamma all the way down but that quite literally seems like my entire screen went DC movies mode. It's too dark and doesn't feel right. I don't...
  7. Screen pixelling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen pixelling: Is the problem with windows or it could be my Graphics card?N.B It only happens with apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-pixelling/3723e82d-0a6d-4987-9de0-07328c2fae70
  8. Random Pixelation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Pixelation: My computer screen is randomly pixelating photos/graphics since the last update! Why and how to fix??! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-pixelation/add2f0fb-9622-4920-b6ba-f0b4571cad80
  9. Pixels

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pixels: Is It The Lcd Cables loose or what i tried everything else and it’s getting irritating if somebody can respond I’ll gladly appreciate it ;-and the black dark spots is my shadow dont worry about that...
  10. Pixel errors/ flickering white pixels

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pixel errors/ flickering white pixels: Hi, yesterday I build my first PC with the help of a friend, everything went pretty good, until i booted windows. My desktop is full with white flickering pixels and in games, like Overwatch, CS:GO the whole screen is flickering and its literally unplayable. here are some...