Windows 10: Pixelated blacks

Discus and support Pixelated blacks in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have seen some users describe it as due to HDR video but mine does it with or without HDR. I saw recommendations to turn the gamma all the way down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BlazeRav, Feb 11, 2024.

1. BlazeRav Win User

Pixelated blacks

I have seen some users describe it as due to HDR video but mine does it with or without HDR. I saw recommendations to turn the gamma all the way down but that quite literally seems like my entire screen went DC movies mode. It's too dark and doesn't feel right. I don't remember what I did but I actually got the pixelated blacks to go away but I had to reset my laptop because of some service failed the sign in.

:)

BlazeRav, Feb 11, 2024

2. Line of pixels on startup preventing windows to boot

Yes I've tried both suggested steps. Unfortunatly the problem is still there. It doesn't happen as often as before, more like 50/50. But when the pixel line is there, my pc does not boot up anymore. First when I waited for a while, it did boot up. But
    now it's just a black screen and nothing happens.

_downshift, Feb 11, 2024
  3. FreeBooter, Feb 11, 2024
  4. hpholm Win User

Pixelated blacks

dead pixels, every app crashes

I suggest take it to the retailer for proper assessment as soon as possible.

There are several troubleshooting steps for the instability issues (suspecting a faulty SD memory card) but the phone need official evaluation of the dead pixels.

--

Hans

hpholm, Feb 11, 2024
Thema:

Pixelated blacks

1. Pixelated blacks - Similar Threads - Pixelated blacks

2. Pixelated blacks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pixelated blacks: I have seen some users describe it as due to HDR video but mine does it with or without HDR. I saw recommendations to turn the gamma all the way down but that quite literally seems like my entire screen went DC movies mode. It's too dark and doesn't feel right. I don't...
  3. Pixelated blacks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pixelated blacks: I have seen some users describe it as due to HDR video but mine does it with or without HDR. I saw recommendations to turn the gamma all the way down but that quite literally seems like my entire screen went DC movies mode. It's too dark and doesn't feel right. I don't...
  4. Why my pc keep randomly flicking some black and white pixelated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my pc keep randomly flicking some black and white pixelated?: It's happen every time except when I play games. It's getting worse when became idle. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-pc-keep-randomly-flicking-some-black-and/bbeff16e-3d68-4fe9-8526-a81a4b4f419a
  5. Why my pc keep randomly flicking some black and white pixelated?

Why my pc keep randomly flicking some black and white pixelated?: It's happen every time except when I play games. It's getting worse when became idle. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-pc-keep-randomly-flicking-some-black-and/bbeff16e-3d68-4fe9-8526-a81a4b4f419a
  6. Why my pc keep randomly flicking some black and white pixelated?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Monitor has a permanent line a few pixels from the top of the screen and also turns black...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor has a permanent line a few pixels from the top of the screen and also turns black...: HelloThe last post I had made was about a problem I was having where a constant black screen that appeared seemingly out of nowhere was covering most of the desktop except for a small bit at the very top of my monitor which was still regular desktop.Was given some suggestions...
  8. Monitor has a permanent line a few pixels from the top of the screen and also turns black...

Monitor has a permanent line a few pixels from the top of the screen and also turns black...: HelloThe last post I had made was about a problem I was having where a constant black screen that appeared seemingly out of nowhere was covering most of the desktop except for a small bit at the very top of my monitor which was still regular desktop.Was given some suggestions...
  9. my laptop keeps crashing shoing these black pixels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop keeps crashing shoing these black pixels: Hello, the other day while using my laptop, I encountered a peculiar crashing issue. I received a blue screen error message related to a system file, but it disappeared too quickly for me to read. Additionally, on some occasions, my computer crashes and displays black pixels....
  10. my laptop keeps crashing shoing these black pixels

my laptop keeps crashing shoing these black pixels: Hello, the other day while using my laptop, I encountered a peculiar crashing issue. I received a blue screen error message related to a system file, but it disappeared too quickly for me to read. Additionally, on some occasions, my computer crashes and displays black pixels....