Windows 10: Pixelated boarders around all active windows.

Discus and support Pixelated boarders around all active windows. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello,Intermittent problem I'm having with my active windows. A strange pixeled boarder appears around the boarders of my window. What could cause this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RichardTillung, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Pixelated boarders around all active windows.

Hello,Intermittent problem I'm having with my active windows. A strange pixeled boarder appears around the boarders of my window. What could cause this and how to fix?

:)

RichardTillung, Aug 6, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 6, 2022
  3. hpholm Win User
    dead pixels, every app crashes

I suggest take it to the retailer for proper assessment as soon as possible.

There are several troubleshooting steps for the instability issues (suspecting a faulty SD memory card) but the phone need official evaluation of the dead pixels.

--

Hans

hpholm, Aug 6, 2022
  4. adkins380 Win User

Pixelated boarders around all active windows.

Black boarder around new monitor screen

I just got a new monitor, an Asus VZ229H and it clearly has about half an inch boarder on all sides but the bottom (the bottom still has a slight boarder). I have tried so many solutions, updated bios, updated graphics, scaling, updating windows...

Nothing has worked yet and have yet to find a solution... I was using my TV as the monitor until switching, not sure if that has anything to do with the issue, or that I am using a HDMI.

If anyone has any suggestions that would be awesome, I am getting desperate.

adkins380, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

Pixelated boarders around all active windows.

1. Pixelated boarders around all active windows. - Similar Threads - Pixelated boarders around

2. Pixelated boarders around all active windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pixelated boarders around all active windows.: Hello,Intermittent problem I'm having with my active windows. A strange pixeled boarder appears around the boarders of my window. What could cause this and how to fix?...
  3. Pixelated boarders around all active windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pixelated boarders around all active windows.: Hello,Intermittent problem I'm having with my active windows. A strange pixeled boarder appears around the boarders of my window. What could cause this and how to fix?...
  4. 1 pixel border around menus and thick borders

in Windows 10 Customization
    1 pixel border around menus and thick borders: Hey,I recently got a problem where my taskbar menus got a 1 pixel border, and the Windows Settings menu has a very thick border. Control Panel menus are even weirder than the Settings menu. I've fixed this temporarily repeatedly by switching to another preset Windows theme...
  5. PROBLEM ALL AROUND

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PROBLEM ALL AROUND: OK THIS IS ONE QUESTION WHY ALL OF A SUTTEN MY SCREEN GOES BLACK NOW I NEED TO KNOW WHY I CAN'T GET INTP MY VALUT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-all-around/99ace4e6-40a8-415c-b311-2b1f75788d9e
  6. Been having weird shadows around tabs, sometimes all the pixels within the window are...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Been having weird shadows around tabs, sometimes all the pixels within the window are...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nickls46 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fu80fr/been_having_weird_shadows_around_tabs_sometimes/
  7. border around active window

in Windows 10 Support
    border around active window: I have been working on this for two days now. I upgraded from w7pro to w10pro. As soon as I did I am left with a one inch border around my screen. I have tried various settings and troubleshoots and can not get rid of the border. Last resort is changing the registry...
  8. Black boarder around new monitor screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black boarder around new monitor screen: I just got a new monitor, an Asus VZ229H and it clearly has about half an inch boarder on all sides but the bottom (the bottom still has a slight boarder). I have tried so many solutions, updated bios, updated graphics, scaling, updating windows... Nothing has worked yet...
  9. How to remove 1-pixel border around active window

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove 1-pixel border around active window: [img] 60192
  10. Pixel border around active window

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pixel border around active window: Hi there - first post as a new Windows 10 user migrating (returning) from OSX. So far only two issues found on 10130: Orange active window border: I have this horrble orange colour around the active window. I have changed all the colour settings but bothing seems to...