Windows 10: Pixelated Icons

Discus and support Pixelated Icons in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The icons of my hard drives are pixelated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pixelated-icons/176ba464-4691-4f8f-acda-9c0d246b37d9 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AaronMan8, Jul 5, 2021.

1. AaronMan8 Win User

Pixelated Icons

The icons of my hard drives are pixelated

:)

AaronMan8, Jul 5, 2021
  2. hpholm Win User

dead pixels, every app crashes

I suggest take it to the retailer for proper assessment as soon as possible.

There are several troubleshooting steps for the instability issues (suspecting a faulty SD memory card) but the phone need official evaluation of the dead pixels.

--

Hans

hpholm, Jul 5, 2021
  3. Super tiny icons within tiles on Start screen

Hi. Same problem here. Affects just Outlook+Word+Excel+Powerpoint Online, etc. All just 8x8 pixels. Within Start tile, and Start apps list. No other icons affected. So the generic icon resize here not applicable. Tried icon cache rebuild, no change. Looking like a M$ cockup, no? Suggest remove the Solved flash from this thread, no solution as yet exists.

David King, Jul 5, 2021
  4. Pixelated Icons

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 5, 2021
Thema:

Pixelated Icons

1. Pixelated Icons - Similar Threads - Pixelated Icons

2. snipping tool and other icons have stuck pixels not monitor, cord, or gpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    snipping tool and other icons have stuck pixels not monitor, cord, or gpu: I'm just dumbfounded. I replaced the cpu, mobo, ram, and psu for a new build after this happened, after that I decided to try the psu on my older PC and it did the same thing to that PC, with the replacement parts, the only part that was the same was the PSU power cable.The...
  3. snipping tool and other icons have stuck pixels not monitor, cord, or gpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    snipping tool and other icons have stuck pixels not monitor, cord, or gpu: I'm just dumbfounded. I replaced the cpu, mobo, ram, and psu for a new build after this happened, after that I decided to try the psu on my older PC and it did the same thing to that PC, with the replacement parts, the only part that was the same was the PSU power cable.The...
  4. snipping tool and other icons have stuck pixels not monitor, cord, or gpu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blurry/pixelated icons in file explorer - Windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry/pixelated icons in file explorer - Windows 11 pro: I had to reinstall windows 11 in my PC, and after I did it I noticed the files icons look a bit blurry in file explorer. It's a little weird to explain, but when the computer starts for the first time, or whenever I restart it, or even when I just sign out and login again the...
  6. Blurry/pixelated icons in file explorer - Windows 11 pro

Blurry/pixelated icons in file explorer - Windows 11 pro: I had to reinstall windows 11 in my PC, and after I did it I noticed the files icons look a bit blurry in file explorer. It's a little weird to explain, but when the computer starts for the first time, or whenever I restart it, or even when I just sign out and login again the...
  7. I have a square pixelated box appearing over my mouse icon - only happens on second monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a square pixelated box appearing over my mouse icon - only happens on second monitor: I have two monitors setup with my HP Laptop. On one screen, the mouse icon is fine, but when i drag the mouse icon to the second screen, a black square appears over the clicker and I can't see past it. I tried restarting, changing the mouse icon, resizing it, but it doesn't...
  8. I have a square pixelated box appearing over my mouse icon - only happens on second monitor

I have a square pixelated box appearing over my mouse icon - only happens on second monitor: I have two monitors setup with my HP Laptop. On one screen, the mouse icon is fine, but when i drag the mouse icon to the second screen, a black square appears over the clicker and I can't see past it. I tried restarting, changing the mouse icon, resizing it, but it doesn't...
  9. Why all the images and icons as well as the video games are pixelated on my pc it makes the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why all the images and icons as well as the video games are pixelated on my pc it makes the...: Hello, this problem has been happening to me for quite some time, the fact that the outlines of my illustrations, drawings for example, are pixelated at the level of the outlines on photoshop, but also the google images are pixelated, as well as the games in which I play, the...
  10. Why all the images and icons as well as the video games are pixelated on my pc it makes the...

Why all the images and icons as well as the video games are pixelated on my pc it makes the...: Hello, this problem has been happening to me for quite some time, the fact that the outlines of my illustrations, drawings for example, are pixelated at the level of the outlines on photoshop, but also the google images are pixelated, as well as the games in which I play, the...