Windows 10: Pixelated lines in my browsers and some apps are crashing them down

Discus and support Pixelated lines in my browsers and some apps are crashing them down in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Since November 11th in the afternoon, several glitches have been ocurring in my browsers and other apps. Weird vertical lines all over the screen are... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Lugo24, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Lugo24 Win User

Pixelated lines in my browsers and some apps are crashing them down

Since November 11th in the afternoon, several glitches have been ocurring in my browsers and other apps. Weird vertical lines all over the screen are causing trouble and crashing down whenever I navigate or just open the program. It started with Opera since is the browser I use the most, but it also happened and keeps happening with other browsers such as Firefox, Google Chrome, and even Microsoft Edge. At first, even with just opening Google Chrome and adding a new window, it just was crashed. It also happens with other programs like Telegram, Discord, Instagram for PC, even in Avast Antivir

:)

Lugo24, Nov 23, 2022

2. Line of pixels on startup preventing windows to boot

Yes I've tried both suggested steps. Unfortunatly the problem is still there. It doesn't happen as often as before, more like 50/50. But when the pixel line is there, my pc does not boot up anymore. First when I waited for a while, it did boot up. But
    now it's just a black screen and nothing happens.

_downshift, Nov 23, 2022
  3. hpholm Win User
    dead pixels, every app crashes

I suggest take it to the retailer for proper assessment as soon as possible.

There are several troubleshooting steps for the instability issues (suspecting a faulty SD memory card) but the phone need official evaluation of the dead pixels.

--

Hans

hpholm, Nov 23, 2022
  4. Pixelated lines in my browsers and some apps are crashing them down

Browser Tab Crashing

Hi,

Corrupted browser cache and extensions are some of the things that can cause your browser to crash. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • Have you tried using a different browser other than the ones mentioned above? If yes, did you encounter the same error?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

To rule out any performance issues, we suggest that you replicate your concern while you're in the clean boot environment and check if the issue persists. To do this, follow the steps provided on this

link

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Nov 23, 2022
Thema:

Pixelated lines in my browsers and some apps are crashing them down

1. Pixelated lines in my browsers and some apps are crashing them down - Similar Threads - Pixelated lines browsers

2. Some of the fonts in any browser appears pixelated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some of the fonts in any browser appears pixelated: Some of the fonts in any browser appears pixelated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-the-fonts-in-any-browser-appears-pixelated/f0ae24b4-348d-45e3-8cce-36c0b5d92199
  3. Some of the fonts in any browser appears pixelated

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some of the fonts in any browser appears pixelated: Some of the fonts in any browser appears pixelated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-the-fonts-in-any-browser-appears-pixelated/f0ae24b4-348d-45e3-8cce-36c0b5d92199
  4. Some of the fonts in any browser appears pixelated

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. weird green pixelated lines

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    weird green pixelated lines: Two days ago my pc crashed and I had to do my windows again but before I did my windows I had these weird pixelated lines visible in my BIOS and in boot menu. After the window installation the lines didn't go away.....at first there were only two lines and as I changed my pc...
  6. weird green pixelated lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weird green pixelated lines: Two days ago my pc crashed and I had to do my windows again but before I did my windows I had these weird pixelated lines visible in my BIOS and in boot menu. After the window installation the lines didn't go away.....at first there were only two lines and as I changed my pc...
  7. Some apps keep crashing when i open them

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some apps keep crashing when i open them: Quite a few programs crash within start up...I've tried updating my system, no success yet.Please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-apps-keep-crashing-when-i-open-them/7e829da0-b00e-41db-9b0a-68f1aea04589
  8. Pixel lines

Pixel lines: My pc just stops working for no reason and starts showing some pixel lines and everything is broken.i have a picture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pixel-lines/1298259a-7849-436d-8ef3-0dc494cd5d27
  9. App borders have some different lines coming from them.

App borders have some different lines coming from them.: [ATTACH] I'm on windows 10 pro. No idea why this is happening and also along with this there is another issue where web pages regardless of browser become unreadable. the whole page gets lines all over them while scrolling....
  10. Some apps appear all pixelated

in Windows 10 Support
    Some apps appear all pixelated: Hello everyone. Here's my problem in a simple screenshot : [ATTACH] I have the same issue with the small Skype window that pops up when you reduce the app (no screenshot yet). I'm running W10 Pro 1709 at 1920x1080, DPI scaling at 100% As you can see icons and most text...