Windows 10: Pixelated Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Pixelated Microsoft Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; So everytime I open up Microsoft Edge, all pages are pixelated with multiple tiny white squares. This doesn't happen in Chrome at all, only in Edge,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Dominic, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Dominic Win User

Pixelated Microsoft Edge

So everytime I open up Microsoft Edge, all pages are pixelated with multiple tiny white squares. This doesn't happen in Chrome at all, only in Edge, and it's been bugging the hell out of me, please help. When turning off "Optimize for Compute Performance" in my nvidia control panel, this problem is seen in google chrome, but turning it on fixes it. For Edge however it has not changed whatsoever. Other than that I don't know what else to do.

Desktop 09.14.2017 - 21.29.26.07.rar

:)

Dominic, Sep 14, 2017

2. "Continue on PC" feature stopped working

I'm using Windows 10 version 1709.

I haven't encountered any error messages at all. It just does nothing except if I press "continue later" . It will send a notification to the pc if I do that, but the notification will not open the link if I click on it, again, it does nothing at all.

The only thing that has changed was I had just gotten a replacement Pixel XL right about the same time as this problem happened, but I think I had used this feature on the new phone a couple times before it stopped working. I just can't be sure though to
    be honest........although it is a brand new Pixel XL straight from Google with no functionality problems so far.

As for troubleshooting, I've unlinked, and linked the phone several times, uninstalled, and reinstalled Edge on the Pixel several times, I've "repaired" Edge on the PC twice, since it can't be uninstalled, I've reset my network settings on the Pixel twice,
    I've checked my drivers on the PC, double checked all the bluetooth settings, etc...etc..........I've even installed the Microsoft Launcher on the PIxel to try the "Continue on PC" feature from there with the same results as Edge.....Nothing

Firefox browser has a similar feature to Edge that lets you continue on your computer, and it works fine, only it's not as convenient as Edge was, because you have to have Firefox open on the computer, and it's really slow sending the information, but it
    works perfectly as does all other bluetooth operations between my Pixel, and the computer.

Thanks again for any help you can offer.

PaulMichael Ramey, Sep 14, 2017
  3. Nokia 1020 - Camera issue

Dear Microsoft,

As respect I do love Microsoft and Nokia, however Nokia 1020 has disappointed picture qualify its like so low even thought it in 41 Mega pixel mode.

When you zoom in the picture on phone and computer pixel break and blurry. Zoom in and look in edge of picture pixel drops!

This could be misleading camera and as you advertising Nokia 41 Mega pixel and no where near it!

Cleaned the lens and reset the setting default and reboot the phone didn't resolve it.!

Pixelated Microsoft Edge [​IMG]

Would you able to address resolve this issue?

Either fix this problem or compensation of misled!

BilalMohammed, Sep 14, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

Pixelated Microsoft Edge

Welcome to TenForums @Dominic

I've seen that effect before. Not on my machine but on this Solved thread. The solution is in post #7
    Strange Problem with Microsoft Edge, Unaware of Cause

I can only suggest you try an updatde NVidia driver (or roll back to a known good one). They do seem to have a habit of regularly releasing updates, and some seem a bit buggy.

Thema:

Pixelated Microsoft Edge

1. Pixelated Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Pixelated Microsoft Edge

2. Expressive Pixels not Available in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Expressive Pixels not Available in Microsoft Store: I was trying to set up an Led Matrix screen. I knew about Expressive Pixels from Microsoft and tried to download it, it can only be done in the Microsoft Store, but sadly it's not available. Does anybody know what the problem might be or how to download it?...
  3. Expressive Pixels not Available in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Expressive Pixels not Available in Microsoft Store: I was trying to set up an Led Matrix screen. I knew about Expressive Pixels from Microsoft and tried to download it, it can only be done in the Microsoft Store, but sadly it's not available. Does anybody know what the problem might be or how to download it?...
  4. Microsoft Edge: weird pixel line at border?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge: weird pixel line at border?: Hello, I don't know if it's a one-time problem or came with the latest beta channel update I'm in that insider's programme but I just found out that Edge has a very weird 1pixel thick line, going all the way on the right border of the page.That means, if I shove my mouse...
  5. Microsoft Edge: weird pixel line at border?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge: weird pixel line at border?: Hello, I don't know if it's a one-time problem or came with the latest beta channel update I'm in that insider's programme but I just found out that Edge has a very weird 1pixel thick line, going all the way on the right border of the page.That means, if I shove my mouse...
  6. Pixels

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pixels: Is It The Lcd Cables loose or what i tried everything else and it’s getting irritating if somebody can respond I’ll gladly appreciate it ;-and the black dark spots is my shadow dont worry about that...
  7. Why is part of my Microsoft edge screen turn pixelated?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is part of my Microsoft edge screen turn pixelated?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GeoffJuan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lpov1n/why_is_part_of_my_microsoft_edge_screen_turn/
  8. Pixel errors/ flickering white pixels

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pixel errors/ flickering white pixels: Hi, yesterday I build my first PC with the help of a friend, everything went pretty good, until i booted windows. My desktop is full with white flickering pixels and in games, like Overwatch, CS:GO the whole screen is flickering and its literally unplayable. here are some...
  9. Microsoft Expressive Pixels platform for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Expressive Pixels platform for Windows 10: You’re sitting at your PC, at home, working remotely. You’ve got a partner who is doing the same. Without requiring you to even turn around, an LED display visible to anyone near you lights up an emoji: a stop sign. Now your household knows...
  10. Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Edge: I keep getting a pop up saying that Microsoft edge has found suspicious activity on my pc IP and has lock my computer. It also says that I need to call Microsoft at 1-888-334-0956. Is this real or a scam?? any answers would be great....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. conputer screen pixilates when search engine is open