Windows 10: Pixelated screen when booting

Discus and support Pixelated screen when booting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I installed linux on my pc recently and sometimes, when i boot my windows 10 my screen is like in this photo for a few seconds[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AleksLăţea, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Pixelated screen when booting

I installed linux on my pc recently and sometimes, when i boot my windows 10 my screen is like in this photo for a few seconds Pixelated screen when booting 43351812-1139-4477-84fb-25ac0ceaa684?upload=true.jpg

:)

AleksLăţea, Feb 20, 2019

2. Line of pixels on startup preventing windows to boot

Yes I've tried both suggested steps. Unfortunatly the problem is still there. It doesn't happen as often as before, more like 50/50. But when the pixel line is there, my pc does not boot up anymore. First when I waited for a while, it did boot up. But
    now it's just a black screen and nothing happens.

_downshift, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Aniversary - Pixelated Screen

Hi,

I realize that after the Anniversary update you are getting randomly weird pixelated screens. I will try to help you with this issue.

As the issue is occurring after waking up the PC from sleep mode, let us try these steps to check if that helps.

You may run the Power troubleshooter and restart the computer to check if this helps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Control Panel”.

• Click on “Troubleshooting”.

• Click on “View all” and select “Power”.
    Follow the on-screen directions to run this troubleshooter completely. Once this is done, restart the computer and check the status.

Further you may also follow these steps to reset all default power plans to default settings:

• Open a command prompt.

• In the command prompt, type “powercfg –restoredefaultschemes” and press Enter.

• Close the command prompt.
    Remember to restart the computer to check if that helps.

Keep us updated to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 20, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Pixelated screen when booting

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

Pixelated screen when booting

1. Pixelated screen when booting - Similar Threads - Pixelated screen booting

2. screen pixelates & crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen pixelates & crashes when playing games: this is a bit long, so heres a tl;dr - my computer screen pixelates and then reboots itself anytime i try to play a game that you have to launch as a program.sorry if the title isn't very specific, heres a picture to explain better: this has never happened before this point....
  3. screen pixelates & crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen pixelates & crashes when playing games: this is a bit long, so heres a tl;dr - my computer screen pixelates and then reboots itself anytime i try to play a game that you have to launch as a program.sorry if the title isn't very specific, heres a picture to explain better: this has never happened before this point....
  4. screen pixelates & crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Screen pixelling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen pixelling: Is the problem with windows or it could be my Graphics card?N.B It only happens with apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-pixelling/3723e82d-0a6d-4987-9de0-07328c2fae70
  6. Screen pixelling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen pixelling: Is the problem with windows or it could be my Graphics card?N.B It only happens with apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-pixelling/3723e82d-0a6d-4987-9de0-07328c2fae70
  7. Laptop screen is sometimes full of random lines and pixels, when I boot it up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop screen is sometimes full of random lines and pixels, when I boot it up: Hello! Sometimes, when I boot up my laptop its full of lines and pixels. When that happens, I can only see my mouse moving and everything works, except that I cant see what is happening on screen. I usually just restart my laptop and then it works normal again. Im worried...
  8. Freezing screen pixelated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezing screen pixelated: This just happened seemingly out of nowhere, but it is the second time this week. I tried ctr alt del to get to task manager but it doesn't respond to anything.It seems completely frozen, when I tried ctr alt del several times it started shaking but still didn't do anything....
  9. Pixelated text when a video is on screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pixelated text when a video is on screen: Whenever a video or picture is on the screen all the text and icons get all pixelated, Why? submitted by /u/Dumbasses_Unite [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j4lkq9/pixelated_text_when_a_video_is_on_screen/
  10. Screen pixelation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen pixelation: Ever since Windows 10 most recent update, my screen becomes pixelated at various times and the screen is unreadable. I contacted Windows support chat yesterday. The rep took over control of my computer, said he was creating a restore point, then a few minutes later my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pixelated picture while boot

2. windows wont start pixel screen

3. screen pixelated on startup

4. is pixelation on a laptop screen when booting up a problem,
  5. pixelated boot screen