Windows 10: Pixelated screen when booting

Discus and support Pixelated screen when booting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I installed linux on my pc recently and sometimes, when i boot my windows 10 my screen is like in this photo for a few seconds[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AleksLăţea, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Pixelated screen when booting

I installed linux on my pc recently and sometimes, when i boot my windows 10 my screen is like in this photo for a few seconds Pixelated screen when booting 43351812-1139-4477-84fb-25ac0ceaa684?upload=true.jpg

:)

AleksLăţea, Feb 20, 2019

2. Line of pixels on startup preventing windows to boot

Yes I've tried both suggested steps. Unfortunatly the problem is still there. It doesn't happen as often as before, more like 50/50. But when the pixel line is there, my pc does not boot up anymore. First when I waited for a while, it did boot up. But
    now it's just a black screen and nothing happens.

_downshift, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Aniversary - Pixelated Screen

Hi,

I realize that after the Anniversary update you are getting randomly weird pixelated screens. I will try to help you with this issue.

As the issue is occurring after waking up the PC from sleep mode, let us try these steps to check if that helps.

You may run the Power troubleshooter and restart the computer to check if this helps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Control Panel”.

• Click on “Troubleshooting”.

• Click on “View all” and select “Power”.
    Follow the on-screen directions to run this troubleshooter completely. Once this is done, restart the computer and check the status.

Further you may also follow these steps to reset all default power plans to default settings:

• Open a command prompt.

• In the command prompt, type “powercfg –restoredefaultschemes” and press Enter.

• Close the command prompt.
    Remember to restart the computer to check if that helps.

Keep us updated to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 20, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Pixelated screen when booting

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

Pixelated screen when booting

1. Pixelated screen when booting - Similar Threads - Pixelated screen booting

2. grainy and pixelated screen win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    grainy and pixelated screen win 10: ok so my gpu is dead I removed it but now on onboard intel hd 3000 screen looks grainy although resolution is same as before 1080p Netflix hd and youtube 1080p feels not hd it feels pixelated what should I do I am fed up...
  3. artifacting/large pixels all over my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    artifacting/large pixels all over my screen: [IMG]I don't know what causes it, but it often happens, typically at startup, and even on the login screen, and tends to linger off and on, for the remainder of the time the computer is on. If anyone could help me figure out what is causing it, it would be appreciated....
  4. pixelated video

pixelated video: [IMG] Answer SS Sarah S (Microsoft) Microsoft Employee Thanks for using Photos! The bug you see here has been fixed as of app version 2018.18022.15180.0. Please let us know on Feedback Hub if you see additional visual issues with your exported videos. I tried to find...
  5. Screen pixelation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen pixelation: Ever since Windows 10 most recent update, my screen becomes pixelated at various times and the screen is unreadable. I contacted Windows support chat yesterday. The rep took over control of my computer, said he was creating a restore point, then a few minutes later my...
  6. Screen pixels are floating suddenly, then screen goes black.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen pixels are floating suddenly, then screen goes black.: This is a 3 and a half year old HP laptop. It has worked fine. Today, for the first time, (after being checked for a flight) the screen started floating pixels for lack of a better description. Then the screen became wavy and then totally grayed out. I have no idea what the...
  7. Pixelated Videos

Pixelated Videos: Hi there. When I play some videos on my laptop get pixeled, always on youtube, some downloaded movies, but on many other sites the video quality is as usual: normal. It started to happen about 3 months ago. I spend a lot of time on youtube and I haven't been able to fix...
  8. When booting, get Reference_by_Pointer blue screen

When booting, get Reference_by_Pointer blue screen: Hi, I have Windows 10 Pro 64bit, RAM 8 GB in a new desktop by Dell. After 3 weeks I am getting a Reference_by_Pointer blue screen when booting. So I can't load the Windows. How this issue could be fixed ?? The Dell's in-built Check & Fix for Windows 10 doesn't find...
  9. Black Screen When Booting Up

Black Screen When Booting Up: Hi, when i boot up my laptop it has a black screen but after a while it goes to windows i have switched the hard drive from my Toshiba L755 where i first experienced the black screen but it never booted up to windows. When i switched the hard drive to my other laptop (Dell...
  10. Bios pixel

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Bios pixel: My specs i5 4590 3.7ghz 16gb ram hyperix savage ddr3 1600mhz Asus strix gtx 1060 6gb Samsung Evo 850 ssd x2 and Psu super flower Silver 550W Asus b85m 1150 only in bios It happens to be normal and very good, but sometimes it is pixelat in bios Not always what would be the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pixelated boot screen