Windows 10: Pixelated Text

Discus and support Pixelated Text in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey, Some time ago I changed a setting to make my school laptop perform a bit better, it changed most of the text and imaged to legit pixels. I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KyShR, Oct 21, 2020.

1. /u/KyShR Win User

Pixelated Text

Hey,

Some time ago I changed a setting to make my school laptop perform a bit better, it changed most of the text and imaged to legit pixels. I don't remember how to change it back, any help?

Thanks, Kyan

submitted by /u/KyShR
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/KyShR, Oct 21, 2020
  2. amitmaraj Win User

Pixelated/Blurry Text

I was using windows when I got BSOD and restarted the PC. Now the all the system fonts are pixelated. Even in Chrome the menu text is pixelated. The only fonts that are normal are the fonts in windows settings.

Pixelated Text [​IMG]

Pixelated Text [​IMG]

amitmaraj, Oct 21, 2020
  3. ui transition laggy and rough pixelated text

text size is default and now 1903 update made video playback stutter why so

tushar_gamer, Oct 21, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Pixelated Text

ui transition laggy and rough pixelated text

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing lag issues on the computer and the text is also not smooth. This could be due to the drivers installed on the computer. I suggest you to try updating the drivers on the computer and see if that helps. To update the
    drivers, please refer the troubleshooting steps in the article
    Update drivers in Windows 10

You can try changing the DPI settings and see if that helps. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Install Windows Updates

I suggest you to install the pending updates on the computer and see if that helps in resolving the issue. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Update & Security.
    3. Click on Windows Updates.
    4. Click on Check for Updates, this will check for the updates and install them.
    5. If prompted, restart the computer to finish installing the updates.

Method 2: Changing DPI Settings

1. Press Windows key + I, to open
      Settings
    2. Click on System.
    3. Click on Display.
    4. Under Change the size of text apps, and other items change the value using the drop and check the display.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

Pixelated Text

1. Pixelated Text - Similar Threads - Pixelated Text

2. Why does my text quality look blurry/pixelated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my text quality look blurry/pixelated?: For some reason recently when I turned on my laptop and opened up Google Docs I noticed that the text/font quality looked off. It looks off in everything, and it looks worse just in google. I have tried many things like restarting my laptop or using ClearType but none of that...
  3. Why does my text quality look blurry/pixelated?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my text quality look blurry/pixelated?: For some reason recently when I turned on my laptop and opened up Google Docs I noticed that the text/font quality looked off. It looks off in everything, and it looks worse just in google. I have tried many things like restarting my laptop or using ClearType but none of that...
  4. White text / page gets pixelated surrounding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White text / page gets pixelated surrounding: HelloThis problem occurs in different apps, such as powertoys and clipchamp. When i move the mouse, it gets white pixelation.https://i.imgur.com/7oWA7ve.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/PEMk5d2.pngPlease help....
  5. White text / page gets pixelated surrounding

White text / page gets pixelated surrounding: HelloThis problem occurs in different apps, such as powertoys and clipchamp. When i move the mouse, it gets white pixelation.https://i.imgur.com/7oWA7ve.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/PEMk5d2.pngPlease help....
  6. Text is pixelated on new windows 11 dell all-in-one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text is pixelated on new windows 11 dell all-in-one: I just bought a new Dell 24 5410 All-in-one running windows 11. The text is not sharp and pixelated. You can see the jaggedness on A's and circles. It sometimes looks like some letters are bold and others are not. When typing in Word, if you select some words and they are...
  7. Text is pixelated on new windows 11 dell all-in-one

Text is pixelated on new windows 11 dell all-in-one: I just bought a new Dell 24 5410 All-in-one running windows 11. The text is not sharp and pixelated. You can see the jaggedness on A's and circles. It sometimes looks like some letters are bold and others are not. When typing in Word, if you select some words and they are...
  8. AAAAAA HELP! PIXEL LOOKING TEXT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AAAAAA HELP! PIXEL LOOKING TEXT: So, I don't know if it is the font or what but, some things on specific websites aka the font is the kind of font you would see in a video game.It keeps saying that the file failed to load so I can't add an image... I've tried the cleartype and it didn't work....
  9. AAAAAA HELP! PIXEL LOOKING TEXT

AAAAAA HELP! PIXEL LOOKING TEXT: So, I don't know if it is the font or what but, some things on specific websites aka the font is the kind of font you would see in a video game.It keeps saying that the file failed to load so I can't add an image... I've tried the cleartype and it didn't work....
  10. AAAAAA HELP! PIXEL LOOKING TEXT

in Windows 10 Customization