Windows 10: Pixelated video

Discus and support Pixelated video in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Since Monday, after a crash from my laptop, all the videos I wish to watch on the internet appear to have a lot of noise which makes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hirvin10, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Hirvin10 Win User

Pixelated video

Hello,

Since Monday, after a crash from my laptop, all the videos I wish to watch on the internet appear to have a lot of noise which makes impossible to view it correctly.

I have tried many ways to solve this issue.

I updated my GPU, my CPU but the issue still remains.

I doesn't have the option to shut down hardware acceleration and I also tried to uninstall then reupdate the display.

I also updated Windows 10 to the newest version 2004.

I really don't know what is going.

Could you please help me ?

Thank you in advance Pixelated video 8b893bbc-c10f-4e91-b706-2c5f3e508c59?upload=true.jpg

:)

Hirvin10, Jul 16, 2020

2. Pixelated Videos

I am trying to play videos from an SD card and they all appear pixelated when using the Photo Gallery option. The photos appear fine however. I prefer using the Photo Gallery app as I can scroll through all the videos at once.

SummerRankin, Jul 16, 2020
  3. cindlo21 Win User
    MSNBC videos pixelated

Why are msnbc.com videos pixelated and fuzzy on Nokia 920 while Youtube videos are perfect? Never had this problem with Windows Phone 7.

Any idea?

cindlo21, Jul 16, 2020
  4. robrobwj Win User

Pixelated video

Display issues - Pixelated at times

Hi all,

Having weird display issues on my Laptop running Windows 10 - Pictures and videos look a bit pixelated at times.
    All drivers updated and windows updates have been installed. See image below:

Pixelated video [​IMG]

Any suggestions or fixes would really be appreciated.

robrobwj, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

Pixelated video

1. Pixelated video - Similar Threads - Pixelated video

2. Blackout, pixelation, purple effect in some videos and camera feeds on desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blackout, pixelation, purple effect in some videos and camera feeds on desktop: Recently, my security camera started giving footage that was pixelated, and it would go dark, yet you could see the purple in the bushes outside, and also, some of the videos developed "tunnel vision", going dark, and pixelating, uness something light, like a person's...
  3. Pixelated/choppy compression on dark videos/images. Only on one brand (Microsoft Surface)...

Pixelated/choppy compression on dark videos/images. Only on one brand (Microsoft Surface)...: So i was hoping someone can help me with this problem i've been having. It's driving me crazy. On my Surface Laptop 3 that has an Intel i5 & Intel Iris Plus graphics i keep getting these choppy/pixelated spots on dark video and images. Apparently it is called compression....
  4. Pixelated/choppy (Compression ?) on darks in images and videos. Comes and goes. (Read in...

Pixelated/choppy (Compression ?) on darks in images and videos. Comes and goes. (Read in...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/babygorilla90 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g6j1pl/pixelatedchoppy_compression_on_darks_in_images/
  5. Any idea how to fix these choppy pixelated areas in videos. Happens in all dark scenes....

Any idea how to fix these choppy pixelated areas in videos. Happens in all dark scenes....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/babygorilla90 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ftawij/any_idea_how_to_fix_these_choppy_pixelated_areas/
  6. Choppy pixelated black colors on videos. This happens on Youtube, movies, downloaded video,...

Choppy pixelated black colors on videos. This happens on Youtube, movies, downloaded video,...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/babygorilla90 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fqm9v5/choppy_pixelated_black_colors_on_videos_this/
  7. grainy and pixelated video

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    grainy and pixelated video: on my new GPU gtx 1660ti video playback in 1080p is not crystal clear and sharp i can see pixels on screen should i change my monitor wire 139397
  8. 1080p videos looks pixelated/blocky

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    1080p videos looks pixelated/blocky: hey and thanks for helping when i download a 1080 p video it is pixelated but when i im playing a game im completley fine,what should i do? i have 21 inch monitor...
  9. pixelated video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pixelated video: [IMG] Answer SS Sarah S (Microsoft) Microsoft Employee Thanks for using Photos! The bug you see here has been fixed as of app version 2018.18022.15180.0. Please let us know on Feedback Hub if you see additional visual issues with your exported videos. I tried to find...
  10. Pixelated Videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pixelated Videos: Hi there. When I play some videos on my laptop get pixeled, always on youtube, some downloaded movies, but on many other sites the video quality is as usual: normal. It started to happen about 3 months ago. I spend a lot of time on youtube and I haven't been able to fix...