Windows 10: pixma mp480 not working with windows 10s

Discus and support pixma mp480 not working with windows 10s in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have new HP laptop with windows 10s,been trying to use old printer,Canon pixma MP480,but no driver available,is there anyway round this or is it time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rosalyntaylor, May 4, 2021.

1. pixma mp480 not working with windows 10s

I have new HP laptop with windows 10s,been trying to use old printer,Canon pixma MP480,but no driver available,is there anyway round this or is it time to buy a new printer as well?Ros

:)

rosalyntaylor, May 4, 2021

2. Canon Pixma Mp480 printer wont work on window 10

My neighbor just upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7. Her printer, a Canon Pixma MP480, says no driver available in device settings. I helped her look online, and Canon has no driver available for windows 10 (64 bit). She is very satisfied with windows
    10, as it clearly is a more stable OS. Is she just out of luck? The printer is circa 2009, though older, a nice device. I have seen older Canon printers work on windows 10, and am a bit confused by this. Has anyone a fix for this?

MikeWheeland, May 4, 2021
  3. Canon Pixma MP480 printer driver problem with Windows 10

I thought I would share as I'm probably not the only one to have encountered problems.

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 OS and to my amazement couldn't find appropriate drivers for my Canon Pixma MP480 on the Canon website.

Having trolled the internet for hours (with no luck) I thought hmmm I wonder if the installation CD that came with the printer would be any good.

Bingo...…..printer and scanner works perfectly again hurrah

GillianThomas1, May 4, 2021
  4. neilpzz Win User

pixma mp480 not working with windows 10s

Canon Pixma Mp480 printer wont work on window 10

I have a Pixma MP150 and it works using Windows 7 drivers. Try the Windows 7 drivers, if they throw an error then select compatibility mode for Windows 7.

neilpzz, May 4, 2021
Thema:

pixma mp480 not working with windows 10s

1. pixma mp480 not working with windows 10s - Similar Threads - pixma mp480 working

2. Windows media player -10s +10s

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows media player -10s +10s: is there an option to go back and forth of 10-second in the video using the keyboard arrows? and also pause/stop the video using the space bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-10s-10s/517aab7f-b11f-4734-b20e-152813612edb
  3. Windows media player -10s +10s

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows media player -10s +10s: is there an option to go back and forth of 10-second in the video using the keyboard arrows? and also pause/stop the video using the space bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-10s-10s/517aab7f-b11f-4734-b20e-152813612edb
  4. Windows 10s

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10s: I wanted to know if upgrading from Windows 10s to Windows 10 was free. I do not need Windows 10 Home, just Windows 10. This is because i need 3rd party apps. thanks : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10s/596dbaa9-cb0d-4a34-815f-71adc64c52ed
  5. Windows 10s

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10s: Just bought a new laptop. I try to install my antivirus software just McAfee that comes with BT and of course it won't work unless I turn safe mode off? Do I need this additional antivirus software, or is in unnecessary. Is Windows 10 in S mode enough? I've read conflicting...
  6. windows 10s

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10s: Hi all I have just purchased a HP laptop from pc world, I also purchased Mcafee security card. please don't laugh but I only found out it has windows 10s installed when I tried to down load the security. It flashed up unable to load as it is in s mode. My question is if I...
  7. windows 10s

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10s: when ii bought this they said it had windows 10. it seems what I have is windows 10s. what is the difference? do I need to buy wooindows 10? how do I keep the lighted keyboard on? it goes off when I quit typing. and should I use a certain program to make all my programs...
  8. windows 10S

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10S: is anyone using Windows 10S i use it on my Galaxy Book 2 and i'm trying to connect to a printer. i get told that it's not on the approved list for 10S. but when I try to find the approved list, I don't get anywhere. has anyone had any luck with 10S thank you!...
  9. Astro 10s not working

Astro 10s not working: When I plug in my Astro A10s into the headphone jack and use the mic, it uses my laptops mic instead. It also doesn't show up in the recording setting in the sound setting. Any way to fix this....
  10. Canon Pixma MP480 printer driver problem with Windows 10

Canon Pixma MP480 printer driver problem with Windows 10: I thought I would share as I'm probably not the only one to have encountered problems. I recently upgraded to Windows 10 OS and to my amazement couldn't find appropriate drivers for my Canon Pixma MP480 on the Canon website. Having trolled the internet for hours (with no...