Windows 10: Pixsta-Instagram on 10?

Discus and support Pixsta-Instagram on 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Looking to get the Pixsta program/app to use Instagram as well as the others (FB. Twitter). I used to hava program that let me upload to all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Georgz, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Georgz Win User

Pixsta-Instagram on 10?

Looking to get the Pixsta program/app to use Instagram as well as the others (FB. Twitter). I used to hava program that let me upload to all the programs from one app when on XP? What are you using? Georgez

:)

Georgz, Mar 14, 2016
  2. LCRT Win User

Problem playing videos on Instagram on Lumia 535

problem with the Instagram app = speak to Instagram support.

3. Entegy Win User
    Do you plan on offering Instagram to the Windows Store?

The rumour is the head of Instagram dislikes Microsoft and refuses to build a client for Windows Phone. Regardless, Instagram has been unwilling to build an official Instagram client for WP.

Entegy, Mar 14, 2016
Thema:

Pixsta-Instagram on 10?

1. Pixsta-Instagram on 10? - Similar Threads - Pixsta Instagram

2. Instagram is being installed automatically on my laptop. I have uninstalled it so many...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Instagram is being installed automatically on my laptop. I have uninstalled it so many...: This instagram app is being installed automatically on my laptop. I have uninstalled it so many times but it keeps getting installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instagram-is-being-installed-automatically-on-my/de178f1c-f262-4309-9fed-24ad29586caf
  3. Instagram is being installed automatically on my laptop. I have uninstalled it so many...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Instagram is being installed automatically on my laptop. I have uninstalled it so many...: This instagram app is being installed automatically on my laptop. I have uninstalled it so many times but it keeps getting installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instagram-is-being-installed-automatically-on-my/de178f1c-f262-4309-9fed-24ad29586caf
  4. i cant download instagram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant download instagram: it says that there's a problem from our side. Error Code: 0x8D053CF3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-instagram/478e13bd-f5fc-48a2-8a79-b167acbecc5d
  5. i cant download instagram

i cant download instagram: it says that there's a problem from our side. Error Code: 0x8D053CF3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-instagram/478e13bd-f5fc-48a2-8a79-b167acbecc5d
  6. why does instagram post my comments three times ?

why does instagram post my comments three times ?: when I post on instagram from my computer I have trouble clicking the post button and when I finally do my words appear three times. They think it is spasm and thought I violated the rules but did not. I have reported the problem but no response what can I do?...
  7. why does instagram post my comments three times ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does instagram post my comments three times ?: when I post on instagram from my computer I have trouble clicking the post button and when I finally do my words appear three times. They think it is spasm and thought I violated the rules but did not. I have reported the problem but no response what can I do?...
  8. Can I use the 3d models that offer PowerPoint tools from the Insert tab on my Instagram...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use the 3d models that offer PowerPoint tools from the Insert tab on my Instagram...: Hello, Sorry for the inconvenienceI want to ask a question politely:Can I use the 3d models that offer PowerPoint tools from the Insert tab on my Instagram Theme Page without having problem from the Microsoft for copyright infringement or license issues?I have made my own...
  9. Can I use the 3d models that offer PowerPoint tools from the Insert tab on my Instagram...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I use the 3d models that offer PowerPoint tools from the Insert tab on my Instagram...: Hello, Sorry for the inconvenienceI want to ask a question politely:Can I use the 3d models that offer PowerPoint tools from the Insert tab on my Instagram Theme Page without having problem from the Microsoft for copyright infringement or license issues?I have made my own...
  10. Can I use the 3d models that offer PowerPoint tools from the Insert tab on my Instagram...