Windows 10: Pixsta-Instagram on 10?

Discus and support Pixsta-Instagram on 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Looking to get the Pixsta program/app to use Instagram as well as the others (FB. Twitter). I used to hava program that let me upload to all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Georgz, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Georgz Win User

Pixsta-Instagram on 10?

Looking to get the Pixsta program/app to use Instagram as well as the others (FB. Twitter). I used to hava program that let me upload to all the programs from one app when on XP? What are you using? Georgez

:)

Georgz, Mar 14, 2016
  2. LCRT Win User

Problem playing videos on Instagram on Lumia 535

problem with the Instagram app = speak to Instagram support.

3. Entegy Win User
    Do you plan on offering Instagram to the Windows Store?

The rumour is the head of Instagram dislikes Microsoft and refuses to build a client for Windows Phone. Regardless, Instagram has been unwilling to build an official Instagram client for WP.

Entegy, Mar 14, 2016
Thema:

Pixsta-Instagram on 10?

1. Pixsta-Instagram on 10? - Similar Threads - Pixsta Instagram

2. instagram - + sign to upload post does not appear on desktop app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    instagram - + sign to upload post does not appear on desktop app: Hi I wonder if anyone can help - the + sign does not appear on the app I downloaded from microsoft on my computer - it seems that only the app on the mobile phone has this feature.Any ideas as to how to fix this problem?thanks Marcela...
  3. Instagram web app for Windows 10 is now based on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Instagram web app for Windows 10 is now based on Microsoft Edge: Windows 10’s app store is still ignored by top companies and it tends to be big news when a tech giant decides to release a new update for their app. Like Uber, Facebook also converted their native Instagram app for Windows 10 to a Progressive Web App, which is basically a...
  4. Firefox ESR (52.9.0) Windows XP ...... Instagram

Firefox ESR (52.9.0) Windows XP ...... Instagram: Hi, I want to post images to my Instagram account from Firefox. I understand that what's required is a user agent switcher. I have downloaded a couple, but haven't got the hang of how to use them. Any help is appreciated. (I don't recall the names of which user agents I...
  5. i want to download my friends pictures to my computer from my instagram account i don,t no...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i want to download my friends pictures to my computer from my instagram account i don,t no...: help install instagram photos to save in my dell computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-download-my-friends-pictures-to-my/d6802293-43ca-46f3-a767-bd103d4cce1a
  6. Instagram Sign-up Woes

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Instagram Sign-up Woes: I guess this is the best place to put this? Anyways, recently I tried to sign-up to Instagram for the first time. Man, signing up to that site is like getting into Fort Knox! Firstly, it kept saying the codes they were sending me were all wrong, now that I've cleared that...
  7. Microsoft store Instagram app

Microsoft store Instagram app: Hi, I have downloaded the instagram app in my pc through the microsoft store. For a few months it ran properly but after that, whenever i view stories the stories are darkened and i cannot see anything excpet a few pixels. This is not only with the stories this happens with...
  8. Instagram Follow Manager

Instagram Follow Manager: Hi guys, Just to share with you "Instagram Follow Manager", a portable tool that allows Instagram users to compare their "following" and "followers" lists in order to find out "people they follow but don't follow them back" and "people who follow them but they don't follow...
  9. Using Photos App to Share to Instagram

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using Photos App to Share to Instagram: In the early days of Windows 10 share feature, you could use the share button to share a photo to Instagram. However they removed that and I am wondering how you can do that these days. 168629
  10. Facebook introduces Vanish Mode for Messenger and Instagram

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introduces Vanish Mode for Messenger and Instagram: Sometimes a message is just spontaneous – something you want to say in the moment without worrying about it sticking around. That’s why we’re excited to introduce vanish mode on Messenger, which lets you send messages that disappear...