Windows 10: Pjcture to Exe file won't extend to second screen.

Discus and support Pjcture to Exe file won't extend to second screen. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have set up Miracast between my Windows10 laptop and my TV which works fine except that when I want to play my Pictures to Exe executable file on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JOSHBI, Nov 9, 2019.

1. JOSHBI Win User

Pjcture to Exe file won't extend to second screen.

I have set up Miracast between my Windows10 laptop and my TV which works fine except that when I want to play my Pictures to Exe executable file on my TV screen and type using comments on my laptop screen I can't do that because I can't drag my Pictures to Exe file which is full screen on to the TV screen as it is running full screen. I have tried putting the folder that the Pictures to Exe executable file on the second screen and running from there but that doesn't work as it still uses my laptop screen for the show.

:)

JOSHBI, Nov 9, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

tops, Nov 9, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Xjoejoex Win User

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

Pjcture to Exe file won't extend to second screen. [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Pjcture to Exe file won't extend to second screen. - Similar Threads - Pjcture Exe file

2. .exe Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .exe Files: I can't seem to find where my .exe files are and when i went online to find them they were listed in tools but i don't have a tools access seemingly trying to figure it out for a game i play...
  3. Second (extended) Display recognized but black

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second (extended) Display recognized but black: I just attempted to fix black extended display issue by upgrading Nvidia 765m driver. Nothing changed. I tested dual display function with Nirsoft's MultiMonitor tool (which DOES show the blue windows background image on the extended monitor in preview), but the extended...
  4. exe file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    exe file: exe file is not working on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-file/7e708774-b56c-4846-8036-2e683879ecd7
  5. .exe Files Won't Open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .exe Files Won't Open: Whenever I try to open a .exe file (eg. a game or installer application) Windows will show an error message and will be unable to access the file. I tried using .reg files from trusted sites to fix any problems with the registry but .reg files will also display an error...
  6. screen extended

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen extended: The display on my screen is extended. The scrollbars are off to the right. I have only one monitor and am running Windows 10. I have checked "Settings" and nothing seems out pf the ordinary. How can I shrink the display back to where it used to be?...
  7. RUN won't 'run' EXE files

in Windows 10 Support
    RUN won't 'run' EXE files: Since 1803 was loaded on 3 of my Dell laptops (various models) I've discovered that the RUN function (under Windows Start Button) won't "run" an EXE file that is located in my download folder. Same response on 3 different laptops. I have a history of the APP for these EXEs...
  8. RUN won't 'execute' EXE files

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    RUN won't 'execute' EXE files: Since 1803 was loaded on 3 of my Dell laptops (various models) I've discovered that the RUN function (under Windows Start Button) won't "run" an EXE file that is located in my download folder. Same response on 3 different laptops. I have a history of the APP for these EXEs...
  9. Can't extend display onto second monitor, black screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can't extend display onto second monitor, black screen: I have two BENQ GL2250 monitors connected to my Lenovo H535s via VGA. On bootup the Lenovo logo displays on monitor #2, and not on monitor #1. Then my usual display comes up on monitor #1 and monitor #2 goes to sleep. Tried HDMI leads too and a combination of HDMI+VGA,...
  10. Cannot extend display to second monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Cannot extend display to second monitor: I am using windows 10 pro on my Powerspec desktop PC. I have one HP monitor and one AOC monitor. I had three monitors (one HP and 2 AOC monitors) working fine using extended display. After removing one monitor (now have 2), the extended display does not work any more. I can...