Windows 10: Pjcture to Exe file won't extend to second screen.

Discus and support Pjcture to Exe file won't extend to second screen. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have set up Miracast between my Windows10 laptop and my TV which works fine except that when I want to play my Pictures to Exe executable file on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JOSHBI, Nov 9, 2019.

1. JOSHBI Win User

Pjcture to Exe file won't extend to second screen.

I have set up Miracast between my Windows10 laptop and my TV which works fine except that when I want to play my Pictures to Exe executable file on my TV screen and type using comments on my laptop screen I can't do that because I can't drag my Pictures to Exe file which is full screen on to the TV screen as it is running full screen. I have tried putting the folder that the Pictures to Exe executable file on the second screen and running from there but that doesn't work as it still uses my laptop screen for the show.

:)

JOSHBI, Nov 9, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

tops, Nov 9, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Xjoejoex Win User

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

Pjcture to Exe file won't extend to second screen. [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Pjcture to Exe file won't extend to second screen. - Similar Threads - Pjcture Exe file

2. Second screen will duplicate but won’t extend.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second screen will duplicate but won’t extend.: Hi wondered if anyone could help, I have a Lenovo thinkpad laptop for work and a Samsung widescreen monitor, working perfectly until now, it connects through a hdmi lead and my wide screen can duplicate what is on my laptop screen but it won’t extend. Wondered if anyone had...
  3. Second screen will duplicate but won’t extend.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second screen will duplicate but won’t extend.: Hi wondered if anyone could help, I have a Lenovo thinkpad laptop for work and a Samsung widescreen monitor, working perfectly until now, it connects through a hdmi lead and my wide screen can duplicate what is on my laptop screen but it won’t extend. Wondered if anyone had...
  4. Extend, Duplicate, Second screen monitor functions not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Extend, Duplicate, Second screen monitor functions not working: Hello Microsoft, With this new updated version of Windows 10 on my computer, the extend, duplicate, and second screen monitor buttons do not remain activated after selecting them and revert back to PC screen only when the window closes, making it impossible to use an...
  5. Extend, Duplicate, Second screen monitor functions not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Extend, Duplicate, Second screen monitor functions not working: Hello Microsoft, With this new updated version of Windows 10 on my computer, the extend, duplicate, and second screen monitor buttons do not remain activated after selecting them. I am using an external monitor Huion Kamvas GT-221 Pro with an HDMI connection. My computer is...
  6. Second screen only works, but not extend display

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Second screen only works, but not extend display: I'm having an issue with my fiance's laptop. She likes to work on two screens at home, so she has a monitor set up at her desk that she connects the laptop to to do work. Her laptop has been doing something really weird recently though. It shows in the display settings that...
  7. Second monitor won't work in "Extend" mode anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Second monitor won't work in "Extend" mode anymore: Good morning. I've been using a laptop with a second monitor for more than 2 months, and i had no trouble up until now. The issues is that the second monitor won't go into "Extend" mode. It works in "Dublicate", and "Second monitor only", but when i try to set it into...
  8. .exe Files Won't Open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .exe Files Won't Open: Whenever I try to open a .exe file (eg. a game or installer application) Windows will show an error message and will be unable to access the file. I tried using .reg files from trusted sites to fix any problems with the registry but .reg files will also display an error...
  9. RUN won't 'run' EXE files

in Windows 10 Support
    RUN won't 'run' EXE files: Since 1803 was loaded on 3 of my Dell laptops (various models) I've discovered that the RUN function (under Windows Start Button) won't "run" an EXE file that is located in my download folder. Same response on 3 different laptops. I have a history of the APP for these EXEs...
  10. RUN won't 'execute' EXE files

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    RUN won't 'execute' EXE files: Since 1803 was loaded on 3 of my Dell laptops (various models) I've discovered that the RUN function (under Windows Start Button) won't "run" an EXE file that is located in my download folder. Same response on 3 different laptops. I have a history of the APP for these EXEs...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. picture 2 exe second screen