Windows 10: Place to go here for all the new changes

Discus and support Place to go here for all the new changes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Where on ten can i find all the new changes so i can check to see if it works? thanks 4153 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Robinb9, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Robinb9 Win User

Place to go here for all the new changes

Where on ten can i find all the new changes so i can check to see if it works?
    thanks

:)

Robinb9, Feb 12, 2015

2. HTC mini hd- i want to use the new market place but am told i cant, can i get the apps elsee where?

I have an HTC mini hd, the market place i have access to is very limited. my friends with other HTC phones have access to a much larger marketplace, can i get to these apps?

ian biggar, Feb 12, 2015
  3. HTC mini hd- i want to use the new market place but am told i cant, can i get the apps elsee where?

Hi,

Marketplace is tied to regions. The latest MarketPlace update gives you the option to select an other region (like UK or USA) which will have more apps.

http://www.mobilityminded.com

Mark Briggeman, Feb 12, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Probably the best place to start would be Windows 10 Tutorials; just go through the list:

Windows 10 Tutorial Index

Edwin, Feb 12, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Feb 12, 2015
  6. Robinb9 Win User
    Thank you will check them all out
    inam doing another seminar march 21 at the trenton computer fair and i will be asked questions about 10 so i want to look it all up and compare to the one i installed on my test machine so i know what to answer

Robinb9, Feb 12, 2015
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    I hope it goes well. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Place to go here for all the new changes - Similar Threads - Place here changes

2. What's going on here

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's going on here: I used to be able to use the selection tool to delete a square and get a white background. This is showing a pixel grid below it now. Even when I erase, it goes to the pixel grid. This was upon opening default settings....
  3. Not allow you to place this file here

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not allow you to place this file here: Im trying to back up however i receive an error: your organization does not allow you to place this file here. I am the admin of my own computer I dont understand why?...
  4. Not allow you to place this file here

Not allow you to place this file here: Im trying to back up however i receive an error: your organization does not allow you to place this file here. I am the admin of my own computer I dont understand why?...
  5. Not allow you to place this file here

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. What's going on here?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What's going on here?: After this last garbage update I discovered I couldn't scan on my Brand New Epson Scanner/ printer. The icon was even gone from my desktop. I had to download a scanner app from Microsoft---imagine that. This is Not acceptable. Any ideas.? I could always dump.the last update I...
  7. Here we go then . . .

Here we go then . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I have, two browsers. Google, and Firefox. The problem, is.With either, browser. When I do, a search. It uses, Google. But, I don't want it to.Google, is my favorite browser.But, sometimes. It has trouble, searching.Firefox,...
  8. New Downloads now going to "wrong" (new) place

in Windows 10 Support
    New Downloads now going to "wrong" (new) place: This happened recently but am unsure if it is related to now running 21H1 during this time (may be a coincidence) When I used to click on Admin, the new downloads were added to the old ones and ALL were in 1. as shown below. Now ALL new downloads go into Quick access (2.) or...
  9. not sure if this is the right place but here we go

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    not sure if this is the right place but here we go: my system is: Intel HD Graphics 520 Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.50 GHz 8GB of ram. i have tried to use ragedit to increase my vram to 2048MB because of gaming. however when i restarted the laptop and checked nothing changed. does anyone know why did this...
  10. What's going on here?

in Windows 10 Support
    What's going on here?: My computer, a Dell XPS 8700 was made in July, 2015. It came with Windows 10 home edition pre-installed. I never had much problem with it until the past few months when it has just shut itself down for no reason. Then when I restart it says "no operating system found". Both...