Windows 10: Place to go here for all the new changes

Discus and support Place to go here for all the new changes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Where on ten can i find all the new changes so i can check to see if it works? thanks 4153 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Robinb9, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Robinb9 Win User

Place to go here for all the new changes

Where on ten can i find all the new changes so i can check to see if it works?
    thanks

:)

Robinb9, Feb 12, 2015

2. HTC mini hd- i want to use the new market place but am told i cant, can i get the apps elsee where?

I have an HTC mini hd, the market place i have access to is very limited. my friends with other HTC phones have access to a much larger marketplace, can i get to these apps?

ian biggar, Feb 12, 2015
  3. HTC mini hd- i want to use the new market place but am told i cant, can i get the apps elsee where?

Hi,

Marketplace is tied to regions. The latest MarketPlace update gives you the option to select an other region (like UK or USA) which will have more apps.

http://www.mobilityminded.com

Mark Briggeman, Feb 12, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Probably the best place to start would be Windows 10 Tutorials; just go through the list:

Windows 10 Tutorial Index

Edwin, Feb 12, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Feb 12, 2015
  6. Robinb9 Win User
    Thank you will check them all out
    inam doing another seminar march 21 at the trenton computer fair and i will be asked questions about 10 so i want to look it all up and compare to the one i installed on my test machine so i know what to answer

Robinb9, Feb 12, 2015
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    I hope it goes well. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Place to go here for all the new changes - Similar Threads - Place here changes

2. Will a in place upgrade remove all my programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Will a in place upgrade remove all my programs: So if I do a in place upgrade will I get to keep all my programs or will it reset the pc if it does reset it how can i fix my broken windows without touching my programs and files...
  3. Was going to change bootres.dll with new one, deleted it

in Windows 10 Customization
    Was going to change bootres.dll with new one, deleted it: but for some reason i can't restore it, it is in the recycle bin but won't let me copy the new bootres.dll or restore the original. All i did was change image of the logo, and it changed from 15 KB to 500 KB. How i restore my bootres.dll file back? 6347
  4. Going Bonkers here !!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Going Bonkers here !!!!: Hi folks Going Bonkers here -- running 5 VM's from an average laptop (Intel I3 proc) with 16 GB memory and 500GB SSD. Intel I3 processor only average --OK though for modest workload. Windows Host + 4 X Linux VM's and 1 Windows VM all giving acceptable performance So...
  5. Download Speeds All Over the Place D:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download Speeds All Over the Place D:: Basically, when I do a speed test on Ookla, I'm getting 50-55MBps Download speed and 3MBps upload speed. However, when I'm actually downloading things, it ranges from 1MBps - 6MBps. Please help! 47296
  6. Anniversary Update - a no go here

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anniversary Update - a no go here: Windows tried to install the anniversary update. Downloaded fine - restarted itself with the normal percent completed figures then after restarting got the - 'System Thread Exception Not Handled' message. Fortunately it auto restored the previous version of Win10 so no...
  7. What's going on here?

in Windows 10 Support
    What's going on here?: My computer, a Dell XPS 8700 was made in July, 2015. It came with Windows 10 home edition pre-installed. I never had much problem with it until the past few months when it has just shut itself down for no reason. Then when I restart it says "no operating system found". Both...
  8. Lots of settings all in one place

in Windows 10 Support
    Lots of settings all in one place: try this > create a new folder on the desktop and name it: settings.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C} then double click on this folder for easy access to lots of options.*Thumbs 11968
  9. The new Office 2016 is here

in Windows 10 News
    The new Office 2016 is here: It’s here! Today is the worldwide release of Office 2016 for Windows. This marks a milestone in delivering new value for Office 365 subscribers with a focus on collaboration, apps that work for you, a perfect pairing with Windows 10, and security features businesses will...
  10. The new Skype for desktop is here

in Windows 10 News
    The new Skype for desktop is here: In today’s hectic world, maintaining our personal connections is more important than ever. We need to get more done, whether it’s planning daily menus, scheduling appointments, coordinating family schedules, or having a virtual tutoring session. We’ve been listening to your...