Place to go here for all the new changes

Discus and support Place to go here for all the new changes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Where on ten can i find all the new changes so i can check to see if it works? thanks 4153 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Robinb9, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Robinb9 Win User

Where on ten can i find all the new changes so i can check to see if it works?
    thanks

:)

Robinb9, Feb 12, 2015
  2. ian biggar Win User

HTC mini hd- i want to use the new market place but am told i cant, can i get the apps elsee where?

I have an HTC mini hd, the market place i have access to is very limited. my friends with other HTC phones have access to a much larger marketplace, can i get to these apps?

ian biggar, Feb 12, 2015
  3. Mark Briggeman Win User
    HTC mini hd- i want to use the new market place but am told i cant, can i get the apps elsee where?

Hi,

Marketplace is tied to regions. The latest MarketPlace update gives you the option to select an other region (like UK or USA) which will have more apps.

http://www.mobilityminded.com

Mark Briggeman, Feb 12, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Probably the best place to start would be Windows 10 Tutorials; just go through the list:

Windows 10 Tutorial Index

Edwin, Feb 12, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Feb 12, 2015
  6. Robinb9 Win User
    Thank you will check them all out
    inam doing another seminar march 21 at the trenton computer fair and i will be asked questions about 10 so i want to look it all up and compare to the one i installed on my test machine so i know what to answer

Robinb9, Feb 12, 2015
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    I hope it goes well. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Place to go here for all the new changes - Similar Threads - Place here changes

2. What is New with Xbox Customer Support

in Windows 10 News
    What is New with Xbox Customer Support: [ATTACH] Team Xbox is always working to bring you great games, enhanced capabilities, and new ways to play and connect with your friends. As a support team, we want to provide fast and effective help whenever you need it and in the form that works best for you. We’re...
  3. New Windows 10 Insider Preview Skip Ahead Build 18219 - August 16

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Skip Ahead Build 18219 - August 16: Hello Windows Insiders! Today, we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18219 (19H1) to Windows Insiders who have opted in to Skip Ahead. What’s new in Build 18219 Narrator Improvements We have made the following changes and improvements: Reliability: We have...
  4. How Can I transfer Windows 7 to new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How Can I transfer Windows 7 to new computer: How Can I transfer Windows 7 to new computer from back up file on hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/how-can-i-transfer-windows-7-to-new-computer/97d8f664-620b-45b0-93a7-c7f3e489fac6
  5. New HoloLens RS5 Preview Build 17737 for Windows 10 - August 15

in Windows 10 News
    New HoloLens RS5 Preview Build 17737 for Windows 10 - August 15: Hi HoloLens Insiders, Today we are releasing a new RS5 Insider build for HoloLens, 17737, along with localized versions for Chinese and Japanese. This build primarily includes bug fixes and stability improvements to the features released previously. A full list of new RS5...
  6. Jigsaw has lost all my purchased collections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jigsaw has lost all my purchased collections: Jigsaw suddenly cannot connect to Xbox from my Win10 PC and has lost all my purchased collections. It askes me to sign in to the Xbox app and try again. The Xbox app IS signed in. I've logged out, reinstalled, rebooted, updated, run the trouble shooter and anything else...
  7. New Microsoft Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Microsoft Update: I accidentally installed the recent update (realizing from past experience that it would be trouble) and sure enough, I can no longer open my gmail. The icon is there but when I click on it, the system is forcing me to reinstall my email. I am then supposed to agree that...
  8. change network type from public to private in win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    change network type from public to private in win 10: my home wifi is set to public. i want to change it to private but i cant find any options to do it even after searching the internet for solutions. please help...
  9. on updating windows 10 with the version of 1803, all drive including keyboard and touchpad/...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    on updating windows 10 with the version of 1803, all drive including keyboard and touchpad/...: Dont update to win10 version 1803 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/on-updating-windows-10-with-the-version-of-1803/55b52a78-44d7-4ce9-853e-3ac3086ba41d
  10. Can I connect external drives to new computer with windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I connect external drives to new computer with windows 10: I am new to Windows 10 (64bit) and need your guidance. I got some external drives (USB 2) two of them needed installation with CD which I got and one can be connected directly. I have been using them on Windows Vista without any problem. As my important data is saved on...