Windows 10: Placement of the taskbar not the icons on the taskbar

Discus and support Placement of the taskbar not the icons on the taskbar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently installed Windows 11 Home. Is it possible to have the taskbar appear on the right side of the screen? This is how I set up my screen in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AudreyFelix1, Jan 11, 2022.

1. Placement of the taskbar not the icons on the taskbar

I recently installed Windows 11 Home. Is it possible to have the taskbar appear on the right side of the screen? This is how I set up my screen in Windows 10 and I preferred it that way. Since I have not managed to do it so far in Windows 11, I decided to auto-hide the taskbar. However, it only allows me to do that on my one screen my laptop. The 2nd monitor taskbar then disappears and does not display when I move the mouse to the bottom of the screen. Is it possible to auto-hide in both displays?

:)

AudreyFelix1, Jan 11, 2022
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jan 11, 2022
  3. DRDNA Win User
    Video Thumbnail on Taskbar

The feature is called Taskbar preview and is not supposed to remain open after you remove the cursor from the icon. So it is working proper when it closes preview once the cursor is removed from the Taskbar icon.

EDIT: I have seen Taskbar preview stick and stay open before myself even after the cursor has been removed but that not suppose to happen and I don't know for sure why it happens in the first place but I'm guessing it has to do with memory running low .....

DRDNA, Jan 11, 2022
  4. ITshadow Win User

Placement of the taskbar not the icons on the taskbar

ThrottleStop 8.60 Stays in Taskbar

Hello!

I have an issue with ThrottleStop 8.60 (And 8.50U) staying in the taskbar when minimizing and not going to the notification area. The notification icon is there but it is always in the taskbar too. If I check 'Minimize on Close it still stays in the taskbar. Is this a bug or does anyone know how to get it off my taskbar and only in the notification bar?

Thanks!!!

ITshadow, Jan 11, 2022
Thema:

Placement of the taskbar not the icons on the taskbar

1. Placement of the taskbar not the icons on the taskbar - Similar Threads - Placement taskbar icons

2. Will the ability for Taskbar Placement on Windows 11 exsist?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will the ability for Taskbar Placement on Windows 11 exsist?: Will Microsoft ever add the feature to allow for the taskbar to be moved/placed to the top or left/right side of the screen on Windows 11? The taskbar at the bottom of the screen is inefficient and bothersome. I don't have the ability to use external programs or modify the...
  3. Will the ability for Taskbar Placement on Windows 11 exsist?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will the ability for Taskbar Placement on Windows 11 exsist?: Will Microsoft ever add the feature to allow for the taskbar to be moved/placed to the top or left/right side of the screen on Windows 11? The taskbar at the bottom of the screen is inefficient and bothersome. I don't have the ability to use external programs or modify the...
  4. The placement of the desktop icon changes when the auto hide taskbar is enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The placement of the desktop icon changes when the auto hide taskbar is enabled: So for some reason when I enable my auto-hide taskbar it just changes the placement of my desktop apps and foldersis this a new windows update with new profiles of taskbarregards MaskedCoder...
  5. The placement of the desktop icon changes when the auto hide taskbar is enabled

The placement of the desktop icon changes when the auto hide taskbar is enabled: So for some reason when I enable my auto-hide taskbar it just changes the placement of my desktop apps and foldersis this a new windows update with new profiles of taskbarregards MaskedCoder...
  6. Will there be added taskbar placement?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will there be added taskbar placement?: In window 10, I preferred to have my taskbar on the right side of the screen, going vertically along the edge of the display. Is there a plan to add this back as a feature into windows 11? I have looked, and there is no way to do it properly in windows....
  7. Will there be added taskbar placement?

Will there be added taskbar placement?: In window 10, I preferred to have my taskbar on the right side of the screen, going vertically along the edge of the display. Is there a plan to add this back as a feature into windows 11? I have looked, and there is no way to do it properly in windows....
  8. Placement of the taskbar not the icons on the taskbar

Placement of the taskbar not the icons on the taskbar: I recently installed Windows 11 Home. Is it possible to have the taskbar appear on the right side of the screen? This is how I set up my screen in Windows 10 and I preferred it that way. Since I have not managed to do it so far in Windows 11, I decided to auto-hide the...
  9. ICON PLACEMENT

in Windows 10 Customization
    ICON PLACEMENT: How can I keep my desktop icons from rearranging when I leave the desktop or restart my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-placement/961f981f-0500-4968-9b89-34c4a66e461c
  10. Taskbar icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar icon: How do I get rid of this? [img] 77636