Windows 10: Places to buy *just* the activation key

Discus and support Places to buy *just* the activation key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I was wondering if there was a place on Earth where I can buy just the product activation key for Windows 10 without having to buy download media?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SomeBrokeGuy, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Places to buy *just* the activation key

I was wondering if there was a place on Earth where I can buy just the product activation key for Windows 10 without having to buy download media?

:)

SomeBrokeGuy, Dec 9, 2019
  2. kofman13 Win User

would my windows stay activated in this setup or do i need to buy new?

so its a scam? or thats why the listing says you have to call and re activate or something?

is there any place to buy a legit brand new product key for 7?

kofman13, Dec 9, 2019
  3. seek Win User
    Buying a Win7 activation key?

Is there a way to just buy a Win7 Pro 64bit key off Microsoft's site? Or do I have to buy a physical copy?

All I'm trying to do is get the free upgrade to Win10 Pro 64. If I heard right you can just put the Window 7 key in when activating Win10 now.

-Thanks

seek, Dec 9, 2019
  4. Places to buy *just* the activation key

Best place to buy a Windows 10 key?

I’m installing Windows 10 on a new PC and I can’t find a place that sells the keys and has good reviews. Amazon seems like the best place so far. I already have Windows on a bootable USB, and just need a place to buy a key.

CeramicTrauma, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

Places to buy *just* the activation key

1. Places to buy *just* the activation key - Similar Threads - Places buy *just*

2. Best place to buy WORD ?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Best place to buy WORD ?: Hi Guys I have open office, tried Libre but must confess, although its been years, I think Word is my preference, but have stayed away because of price. On net last week, I saw the Word program advertised as Home & Student around 20, but I thought that seems too cheap to be...
  3. Is it legal to use Windows without activate? And is it legal to buy key from place other...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is it legal to use Windows without activate? And is it legal to buy key from place other...: Is it legal to use Windows without activate? And is it legal to use it, and bought the key, but the key will not ship to my place in 2 weeks, and I keep using it for 2 weeks, then activate it? And is it legal to buy the key from amazon? I know those $5 ones are illegal, but...
  4. Best place to buy windows 10 pro key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best place to buy windows 10 pro key?: Hi, I used to have windows 10 pro on my dell laptop however it is now not recognising it after a reinstall of windows. I have tried Dell os recovery tool but it says “image currently unavailable” Where is the best place to buy a windows 10 pro key for a cheaper price that is...
  5. Best place to buy W10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Best place to buy W10?: Hi :) I am looking to buy a W10 OEM license for a machine I am building. Recommendations for an online legitimate retailer? Thanks in advance. 163014
  6. Where to buy activation key?

Where to buy activation key?: I installed Windows 10 via flashdrive, now I need a activation key. Where do I buy one from? submitted by /u/Riku4441 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fd4h7a/where_to_buy_activation_key/
  7. Best place to buy an OEM key?

Best place to buy an OEM key?: I'm looking to install Windows 10 through Bootcamp on my 2018 Macbook Air but I don't want to pay a lot as I'll just be using it for a couple of things. Where would be the safest/most reliable place to purchase a cheap OEM key? (Also, is it still possible to get cheap keys...
  8. Best place to buy a Windows 10 key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Best place to buy a Windows 10 key?: I’m installing Windows 10 on a new PC and I can’t find a place that sells the keys and has good reviews. Amazon seems like the best place so far. I already have Windows on a bootable USB, and just need a place to buy a key....
  9. Buying a Win7 activation key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Buying a Win7 activation key?: Is there a way to just buy a Win7 Pro 64bit key off Microsoft's site? Or do I have to buy a physical copy? All I'm trying to do is get the free upgrade to Win10 Pro 64. If I heard right you can just put the Window 7 key in when activating Win10 now. -Thanks 45531
  10. Can't I just buy a product key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't I just buy a product key?: I know, people think I am mental. Well you are right. I would personally just prefer to buy a product key and/or hard copy of Windows 10. Why can't I find anywhere to do this? Yes I own 3 licensed copies of 8.1 pro 10037