Windows 10: Placing files on a bootable flashdrive

Discus and support Placing files on a bootable flashdrive in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Can i put other files on my bootable windows 10 flash drive? submitted by /u/Klazikoh [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Klazikoh, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Placing files on a bootable flashdrive

Can i put other files on my bootable windows 10 flash drive?

submitted by /u/Klazikoh
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Klazikoh, Nov 20, 2020

2. Help with Flashdrive

I need step by step instructions on how to put files from my documents into a flashdrive. Please and thankyou

AmberlynPulver-Klutke, Nov 20, 2020
  3. Creating a bootable flashdrive

Give this a try. Step 1: download the ISO file directly to your drive using your web browser: How to Download the Latest Windows 10 ISO Files Directly Using Your Web Browser Step 2: create a bootable copy using Rufus:
    How to Prepare Bootable Install Media for Windows 10 - DVD, USB or SD Card Step 3: Follow the instructions to upgrade or perform a clean install: Upgrade: How to: Upgrade from Previous Versions of Windows Using Windows 10 ISO file
    Clean install: How to: Perform a Clean Install or Reinstall of Windows 10

Andre Da Costa, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Agility Win User

Placing files on a bootable flashdrive

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

Placing files on a bootable flashdrive

1. Placing files on a bootable flashdrive - Similar Threads - Placing files bootable

2. Bootable files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bootable files: Hello Everyone,So recently my laptop from GATEWAY has started acting up, so initially, when using the laptop it would just hang and restart, leading to the aptio utililty program at this stage it wouldn't let me save and exit or exit, so I would manually close the laptop and...
  3. Bootable files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bootable files: Hello Everyone,So recently my laptop from GATEWAY has started acting up, so initially, when using the laptop it would just hang and restart, leading to the aptio utililty program at this stage it wouldn't let me save and exit or exit, so I would manually close the laptop and...
  4. Flashdrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flashdrive: Lost all text on document, while typing. Unable to reteive from fllash drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashdrive/c1ad865e-f6b3-44ae-896e-5ea23b955f9d
  5. Flashdrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flashdrive: Lost all text on document, while typing. Unable to reteive from fllash drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashdrive/c1ad865e-f6b3-44ae-896e-5ea23b955f9d
  6. Flashdrives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Flashdrives: I can never get my flashdrive to pull up. What am I doing wrong. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashdrives/447c0f4e-8e2b-4dc0-b395-33e535aaed5d
  7. Question about making flashdrive bootable

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Question about making flashdrive bootable: If I make a flash drive a bootable one as a backup option to access an external hard drive that I've created a disk image to, and I want to use that flash drive for other things in the meantime while keeping the boot files on there, would it be safe to move all the Macrium...
  8. help identify this flashdrive (I believe its a bootable device)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    help identify this flashdrive (I believe its a bootable device): I believe someone may have used mediacreator to make this flashdrive a bootable back up but I can't discern more about it (need to know if its windows 10, if so i could use it to finish my virtual machine) [img] 126867
  9. help identify this flashdrive (I believe its a bootable device)

in Windows 10 Support
    help identify this flashdrive (I believe its a bootable device): I believe someone may have used mediacreator to make this flashdrive a bootable back up but I can't discern more about it (need to know if its windows 10, if so i could use it to finish my virtual machine) [img] 126867
  10. flashdrive problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    flashdrive problems: My flashdrive isn't working and it isn't the many flashdrives that I bought, used w/my surface; edge/microsoft 10 then later it progressively gets worse to the point where i can no longer get info from my drive. I am too busy to have to deal with these problems. I work in...