Windows 10: Placing pictures in a "file"?

Discus and support Placing pictures in a "file"? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi ___ Nerd, First Class here. Need specific steps to place my pictures into a 'File'. 90 y.o., so be gentle! Wish then to transfer this file to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RichardFegley, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Placing pictures in a "file"?

Hi ___ Nerd, First Class here. Need specific steps to place my pictures

into a 'File'. 90 y.o., so be gentle! Wish then to transfer this file to a

'thumb drive'. I was a great Plumber, but this stuff boggles my mind!

:)

RichardFegley, Jun 25, 2019

2. Placing pictures in a "file"?

Hi ___ Nerd, First Class here. Need specific steps to place my pictures

into a 'File'. 90 y.o., so be gentle! Wish then to transfer this file to a

'thumb drive'. I was a great Plumber, but this stuff boggles my mind!

RichardFegley, Jun 25, 2019
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

4. Johan45 Win User

Placing pictures in a "file"?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Placing pictures in a "file"?

1. Placing pictures in a "file"? - Similar Threads - Placing pictures file

2. my pictures not showing in folders, only place holders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pictures not showing in folders, only place holders: all pictures in all folders look like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pictures-not-showing-in-folders-only-place/acc0855f-daac-4bb8-b659-b08bef2fb78d
  3. my pictures not showing in folders, only place holders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pictures not showing in folders, only place holders: all pictures in all folders look like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pictures-not-showing-in-folders-only-place/acc0855f-daac-4bb8-b659-b08bef2fb78d
  4. Picture file

Picture file: In Pictures, some photos have a number under the photo id, second line. Usually a single digit no brackets. what does that mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-file/1d3fae28-888d-430b-b083-e4e67de14dc1
  5. Cannot relocate "Picture" folder to original place

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot relocate "Picture" folder to original place: So i wanted to move my Picture folder from C to D drive but i accidentally didn't specify a folder and i relocated to the D drive itself and when i try to revert back to default it give me this error: translated it says: Cannot relocate folder here Failed to create the...
  6. pictures in so many places

pictures in so many places: pictures i have the same pictures in one drive, pictures, icloud, etc........ how many do i need https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pictures-in-so-many-places/2bb7e074-9d3d-4125-8afd-019c7fd01946
  7. consolidating pictures from different places on PC

consolidating pictures from different places on PC: There are pictures in a "picture" file on "this PC" and there are pictures in "photos" on the start up windows icon on bottom left of screen that, when opened, gives you an alphabetical listing of things on computer, how do I get them all together in "pictures" file on "this...
  8. picture files

picture files: since my pc updated the other day, when I try to attach a picture to an email or message, and all I see are numbers and letters now, no thumbnails, how can I get the thumbnails back, I have clicked the small tab at the bottom of each file changing the numbers and letters to...
  9. Placing a file in the TaskBar

in Windows 10 Support
    Placing a file in the TaskBar: In W10 ... I want to place an icon in theTTask Bar that links to a particular text file; and I want that icon\link to be permanent, to stay there, even after I shut down. Would someone tell me how I do that? How do I paste the shortcut to the text file on to the Task bar?...
  10. Placing Files in Sequence

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Placing Files in Sequence: Hello, When I open my financial folders, the files of my monthly bank statements and brokerage statements are all over the page, including the years. Will windows place these files in proper sequence if I re-name them 1-2015, 2-2015, 3-2015 and so on? Or how can I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. placing pictures in an apt.