Windows 10: Plague of errors this morning

Discus and support Plague of errors this morning in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've never seen so many and they're worrying me. Are you able to advise on themp;ease, as what I see when using Google is confusing. Code: Circular... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by chipwood, Sep 14, 2016.

1. chipwood Win User

Plague of errors this morning

I've never seen so many and they're worrying me. Are you able to advise on themp;ease, as what I see when using Google is confusing.

Code: Circular Kernel Context Logger" stopped due to the following error: 0xC0000188 Session "AutoLogger-Diagtrack-Listener" stopped due to the following error: 0xC000003A Event provider wsp_sr attempted to register query "select * from WSP_ReplicationGroupModificationEvent" whose target class "WSP_ReplicationGroupModificationEvent" in //./root/Microsoft/Windows/Storage/Providers_v2 n amespace does not exist. The query will be ignored Failed with 0x490 modifying AppModel Runtime status for package Microsoft.SkypeApp_11.7.113.0_x64__kzf8qxf38zg5c for user Gordon-PC\Gordon (current status = 0x0, desired status = 0x20). DmWapPushService: Failed to register WNF with EventAggregator for WAP messages received by SMS Router. Result: (0xC0020036). Cryptographic Services failed while processing the OnIdentity() call in the System Writer Object. Details: AddLegacyDriverFiles: Unable to back up image of binary Microsoft Link-Layer Discovery Protocol. System Error: Access is denied. The Open Procedure for service "MSDTC" in DLL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\msdtcuiu.DLL" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code. Failed trying to get the state of the cluster node: .The error code returned: 0x8007085A The ESET Service service is marked as an interactive service. However, the system is configured to not allow interactive services. This service may not function properly The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {C2F03A33-21F5-47FA-B4BB-156362A2F239} and APPID {316CDED5-E4AE-4B15-9113-7055D84DCC97} to the user Gordon-PC\Gordon SID (S-1-5-21-1642567493-213115290-1508427490-1000) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_1.7.0.14393_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy SID (S-1-15-2-1861897761-1695161497-2927542615-642690995-327840285-2659745135-2630312742). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool. The BITS service failed to start. Error 0x80080005.[/quote]

:)

chipwood, Sep 14, 2016

2. Accounts in WP8 keeps syncing, apps crashing

This is an old thread, but I ran into this issue this morning and it's been plaguing me all day. Thanks to this thread, I uninstalled Skype, rebooted my phone and am able to sync to my Outlook email account just fine now.

abdulaziz408, Sep 14, 2016
  3. Abi99 (2) Win User
    As of this morning I cannot edit my Word documents on my phone or on the web anymore

Do you get any error message? We need that word for word, please.

Abi99 (2), Sep 14, 2016
Thema:

Plague of errors this morning

1. Plague of errors this morning - Similar Threads - Plague errors morning

2. BSODs Plaguing my Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs Plaguing my Computer: Hello, I built a PC in 2019. It ran perfectly fine for almost a year, and ever since has gone through periods of time where it will crash every 10 minutes. Without me doing anything at all, the crashes will go away completely for days/weeks, crash randomly, or just full on...
  3. Plagued with Windows 10 crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Plagued with Windows 10 crashes: My custom built computer has caused me endless issues. I continuously get BSODs of Watchdog and KMODE Exception not handled, among others. My Event Viewer is loaded with Errors and Warnings. Every guide on the web essentially tells you to update your drivers. I've done that....
  4. Plagued with Windows 10 crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Plagued with Windows 10 crashes: My custom built computer has caused me endless issues. I continuously get BSODs of Watchdog and KMODE Exception not handled, among others. My Event Viewer is loaded with Errors and Warnings. Every guide on the web essentially tells you to update your drivers. I've done that....
  5. Plagued with Windows 10 crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. [HELP] Plagued by BSODs

[HELP] Plagued by BSODs: Please bear with me on this one, this has been happening for a long time and I've about reached the end of my rope here. I suffer from depression and this issue is really getting me down, because no matter how hard I try I never seem to get anywhere with it. So, previously:...
  7. LiveKernelEvent 3000040 plaguing computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    LiveKernelEvent 3000040 plaguing computer: So I recently took my computer in to a computer shop cause constant crash even kept it from booting up correctly, they reset the bios and all seemed to go well, a week or so down the line I'm being plagued with the same errors again (Not all the same things I was getting...
  8. Plagued with Continous BSOD

Plagued with Continous BSOD: Continuous crashes since initial clean install of Windows 10 1709 Fall Creators Update (FCU) (Build 16299.15) on June 9th. This continued until June 14th when I scanned the system for system file errors. CMD promt said (CBS Log File) that it was unable to fix the errors. Back...
  9. Adware plague unable to shift

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adware plague unable to shift: I have a new windows 10 machine and using Chrome as a browser. I have Avira free anti virus. Recently started being plagued by adware. Symptoms are Cetain pages taken over by russiawomendating or similar as shown in attachment Particularly on eBay getting these frequent...
  10. Plagued with BSOD

Plagued with BSOD: Hi, I new to the forum and I hope that some of u guys can enlighten me! I've been plagued with BSOD and I don't get any wiser. Unfortunately cant decipher Nirisoft Blue Screen View nor can WhoCrashedit, some of them seem to be caused from NTOSKRNL, i guess I'm not wise...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. DmWapPushService: Failed to register WNF with EventAggregator for WAP messages received by SMS Router