Windows 10: Plagued with BSOD

Discus and support Plagued with BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I new to the forum and I hope that some of u guys can enlighten me! I've been plagued with BSOD and I don't get any wiser. Unfortunately cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by agmi, Nov 16, 2017.

1. agmi Win User

Plagued with BSOD

Hi,
    I new to the forum and I hope that some of u guys can enlighten me! I've been plagued with BSOD and I don't get any wiser. Unfortunately cant decipher Nirisoft Blue Screen View nor can WhoCrashedit, some of them seem to be caused from NTOSKRNL, i guess I'm not wise enough to decipher them. Had the same problems with Win7, a very wise guy, former veteran helped me out, and they were caused from the USB3 chipset driver and the VGA drivers. I can do a quick backup and reinstall Win10 Pro CU, but I don't think that it would help. And 2 be honest with you guys I'm 2 old to reinstall it from scratch, simply I dont have the time. My days on a monthly basis when I formatted my 2GB HDD and partitioning it and installing boot loaders and Linux with Win95 or 98 are long gone. I would appreciated any help if available...
    Thank you,*Smile

:)

2. Pc Plagued with BSOD HEEEEEELPPP

Hi,

Since the computer is new and still under warranty please contact HP Support and the seller. As OEM Acer is responsible for the proper operation of both the hardware and Windows. So regardless of the cause it is theirs to resolve. And the unit is under full
    warranty and may be in need of repairs or replacement. Added that even if you are able to resolve the issue you would want it fully documented just in case there are related problems down the road. Remember the more you do the more they will say it is something
    you have done.

HP Support/Troubleshooting & Drivers

HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

Contact HP

Contact HP | HP® Official Site

HP Forums

Home - HP Support Forum

================================================

If you really want to troubleshoot this yourself : (which I definitely do not recommend on a brand new computer that is still under warranty)

If you are over-clocking anything STOP!

Heat or hardware can be the cause of this issue though there are other possibilities.

Be sure the vents are clean and that the fans are working and not blocked.

Check with the computer maker's support, their on-line documentation and drivers, diagnostics, and ask in their forums about any known issues.

-------

Troubleshoot blue screen errors <-- read this link

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

BugCheck 50, {ffff836f16433640, 0, fffff80043b63ebe, 2}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ObpLookupDirectoryUsingHash+4e )

ntkrnlmp.exe is a Windows component which means something else drove it into Fault.

Not a lot of help in the minidump.

BiosVersion = M85 Ver. 01.39

BiosReleaseDate = 07/13/2017

SystemManufacturer = Hewlett-Packard

SystemProductName = HP EliteBook Folio 9480m

SystemFamily = 103C_5336AN G=N L=BUS B=HP S=ELI

SystemVersion = A3009DD10303

SystemSKU = K9W62US#ABA

BaseBoardManufacturer = Hewlett-Packard

BaseBoardProduct = 22DA

BaseBoardVersion = KBC Version 92.17

CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4310U CPU @ 2.00GHz"

MaxSpeed: 2000

CurrentSpeed: 2594

Update the BIOS, chipset drivers, and all the major device drivers (see driver update methods below). Be sure to check with HP Support and Forums.

2. What is this program? IFXTPM.SYS dated 12/16/2007 Infineon TPM Software. Sort of old version for Windows 10 (not sure it is causing an issue).

3. Run the memory tests (see methods below).

4. As needed use ALL the methods in the troubleshooters below.

5. After ALL the above if needed run Driver Verifier to see if it can indicate a

CAUSE (see Driver Verifier methods below).

====================================================

BCCode: 50 0x00000050

Have you added any hardware lately? Have you updated any driver just before

these started? (Check Control Panel - Windows Updates to see if any drivers

were updated there about the time this started) Main likely culprits are Video

driver, other major drivers, memory, and antivirus/antispyware/security products

could be at fault as well as drive issues.

BCCode: 50 0x00000050 <-- read this link

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

==================================================

This utility makes it easy to see which versions are loaded :

Run DriverView - set VIEW to Hide Microsoft drivers - update those without

Dump in their names (and update BIOS and chipset).

DriverView - Free - utility displays the list of all device drivers currently loaded

on your system. For each driver in the list, additional useful information is

displayed: load address of the driver, description, version, product name,

company that created the driver, and more.

DriverView: Loaded Windows Drivers List

For Drivers check System Maker as fallbacks and Device Maker's which are the

most current. Control Panel - Device Manager - Display Adapter - write down

the make and complete model of your video adapter - double click - Driver's

tab - write down the version info. Now click UPdate Driver (this may not do

anything as MS is far behind certifying drivers) - then Right Click - Uninstall -

REBOOT this will refresh the driver stack.

Repeat that for Network - Network Card (NIC), Wifi, Sound, Mouse and Keyboard

if 3rd party with their own software and drivers and any other major device drivers

you have.

Now go to System Maker's site (Dell, HP, Toshiba as examples) (as rollback) and

then Device Maker's site (Realtek, Intel, Nvidia, ATI as examples) and get their

latest versions. (Look for BIOS, Chipset, and software updates at System Maker's

site while there.)

Download - SAVE - go to where you put them - Right Click - RUN AD ADMIN -

REBOOT after each installation.

Always check in Device Manager - Drivers tab to be sure the version you are

installing actually shows up. This is because some drivers rollback before the

latest is installed (sound drivers particularly do this) so install a driver - reboot

- check to be sure it is installed and repeat as needed.

Repeat at Device Makers - BTW at Device Makers DO NOT RUN THEIR SCANNER -

heck manually by model.

Manually look at manufacturer's sites for drivers - and Device Maker's sites.

How to Find and Download Drivers

====================================================

Memory tests do not catch all errors such as mismatched memory (possible even

for sticks that appear to be identical) and when faster memory is placed in system

behind slower memory. So it is best to also swap sticks in and out to check for

those even if all memory tests fail to show a problem.

To test RAM check here - let it run 4+ hours or so. <-- best method

www.memtest.org

MemTestX86 - Test RAM With

MemTest86+ - Test RAM

For the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool.

Type in Cortana's search box -> Windows Memory Diagnostics

at top of list - click it. in Windows 8/8.1/10 the name is "Windows Memory

Diagnostic".

================================================

After doing ALL the updates you can, and if the issue continues, then run

DriverVerifier.

Driver Verifier can help find some BSOD issues :

Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Windows drivers for advanced users

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/244617

How To Troubleshoot Driver Problems in Windows Vista or 7. (8/8.1 and 10

are essentially the same).

Driver Verifier Manager & Device Manager in Windows

Using Driver Verifier

Driver Verifier

WINKEY + X - RUN - type in -> verifier /reset hit enter to disable

Use BlueScreenView to see if there is a driver specified in the error message.

Also check with MyEventViewer at the time of the BlueScreen.

If DriverVerifier creates a minidump upload it and post the link here so we can

analyze it.

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Brown -
    Microsoft MVP
    <- profile - Windows and Devices for IT : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.

SpiritX MS MVP, Nov 16, 2017
  3. Pc Plagued with BSOD HEEEEEELPPP

Please share the minidumps for a better analysis of the problem. Instructions can be found here:

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 16, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

Plagued with BSOD

Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating the software will inevitably change the working of the software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be pleased to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

zbook, Nov 17, 2017
  5. agmi Win User
    Algo.pdf
    Plagued  with BSOD [​IMG]

Thanks for uR quick reply & solution to my problem. I went into the trouble 2 send u this pic. From 0600 clockwise: Windows 7 Pro (purchased from New***.*** for system builders, Win8 purchased directly from MS, the rest purchased from MS directly licensed from DOD employees/contractors. Thanx 4 nada.

6. zbook New Member
    The piracy was non-windows products.
    For example Adobe.

zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Plagued with BSOD

1. Plagued with BSOD - Similar Threads - Plagued BSOD

2. Plagued with BSOD issues relating to ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Plagued with BSOD issues relating to ntoskrnl.exe: For as long as I can remember, I have dealt with a rare, but annoying issue of BSODs or freezing that leads to BSODs dealing with ntoskrnl.exe as the cause. These crashes have become much more common since November. I've looked around a bit and have tried system repairs with...
  3. Plagued with BSOD issues relating to ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Plagued with BSOD issues relating to ntoskrnl.exe: For as long as I can remember, I have dealt with a rare, but annoying issue of BSODs or freezing that leads to BSODs dealing with ntoskrnl.exe as the cause. These crashes have become much more common since November. I've looked around a bit and have tried system repairs with...
  4. Laptop plagued with BSODs after upgrading from 8.1 to 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop plagued with BSODs after upgrading from 8.1 to 10.: Hello, I need help figuring out what's causing these BSODs.I have recently updated my OS from Windows 8.1 to 10. Laptop is an HP Envy 15 Notebook, and is about 10 years old. Before updating to Windows 10, BSODs are relatively rare. I guessing HDD is failing but I wanted to...
  5. Laptop plagued with BSODs after upgrading from 8.1 to 10.

Laptop plagued with BSODs after upgrading from 8.1 to 10.: Hello, I need help figuring out what's causing these BSODs.I have recently updated my OS from Windows 8.1 to 10. Laptop is an HP Envy 15 Notebook, and is about 10 years old. Before updating to Windows 10, BSODs are relatively rare. I guessing HDD is failing but I wanted to...
  6. Laptop plagued with BSODs after upgrading from 8.1 to 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Plagued with over a year of countless BSOD loops.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Plagued with over a year of countless BSOD loops.: Plagued for over a year with countless BSOD loops. I’ve tried most things, swapped hardware, reinstalled windows, clean installs, memory tests, disk cleanups, new drives, disconnecting USB hubs, Windows 11, Windows 10, disabling fast boot, turning off anything that even...
  8. Plagued with over a year of countless BSOD loops.

Plagued with over a year of countless BSOD loops.: Plagued for over a year with countless BSOD loops. I’ve tried most things, swapped hardware, reinstalled windows, clean installs, memory tests, disk cleanups, new drives, disconnecting USB hubs, Windows 11, Windows 10, disabling fast boot, turning off anything that even...
  9. Please help, This BSOD Code 9f plague my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help, This BSOD Code 9f plague my laptop.: This week, my Legion Lenovo Legion 5 15ACH6 starts giving me BSOD. Then I notice some weird performance hiccup here and there also.---------------------------------------------------------Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 9fParameter 1: 3Parameter 2:...
  10. Please help, This BSOD Code 9f plague my laptop.

Please help, This BSOD Code 9f plague my laptop.: This week, my Legion Lenovo Legion 5 15ACH6 starts giving me BSOD. Then I notice some weird performance hiccup here and there also.---------------------------------------------------------Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 9fParameter 1: 3Parameter 2:...