Windows 10: Plagued with Continous BSOD

Discus and support Plagued with Continous BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Continuous crashes since initial clean install of Windows 10 1709 Fall Creators Update (FCU) (Build 16299.15) on June 9th. This continued until June... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Don M, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Don M Win User

Plagued with Continous BSOD

Continuous crashes since initial clean install of Windows 10 1709 Fall Creators Update (FCU) (Build 16299.15) on June 9th.
    This continued until June 14th when I scanned the system for system file errors. CMD promt said (CBS Log File) that it was unable to fix the errors. Back then I used only the 'scannow' cmd, which I learned later that it that the DISM cmd has to preceed the SCANNOW cmd.
    System kept crashing and updating until the 17th, when after some reading (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us....rrupted-system) I scanned and succesfully repaired the system files. By that time my Windows version became 1803.
    Afterwards I installed the add on sound card (ASUS Xonar DX), I am refering to the drivers and the additional power supply (the small cable that connects the card with psu). NO OTHER DRIVERS ARE INSTALLED with the exception of the NVidia card. Sound on board and LAN on board have been disabled.
    I have had issues in the past (Win7) with the mb driver for the USB 3.0 (Renesas driver), and w/o forgetting someone from the forum back told me so and pointed the location of the updated drivers from Renesas. MS Mem test and Memtest 86+ have ran w/o any errors.
    Today the pc was on for a very very long time and CRASHED ONLY ONCE!
    I don't know if this is of importance all the crashes occured when surfing, I am using Firefox, I have thre habbit to open a bunch of tabs, and the system has a bunch of storage, previous install was on a SSD of 120G, which needs to get backed up, and current install is on a 60G SSD, temporarily.
    Any help would be very very appreciated!

As the 'Log Collector' doesn't have all the info (Previous Minidumps, etc) the are posted/uploaded at:

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=DDA23D...A23D1728524B9A

:)

Don M, Jun 18, 2018

2. Pc Plagued with BSOD HEEEEEELPPP

For the past month my pc has been plagued with BSODs.

I already ran the memory diagnostics tool included with windows, updated bios, installed al windows updates, tested individual RAM sticks and restored my computer 2 time but the problem still persists.

The BSODs vary in type and in time in which they appear, but always during some task.

I have an HP Elitebook Folio 9480m with 12 GB of RAM, 258Gb SSD, running Windows 10 Pro, Intel i5 vPro

PLEEAAASE HEEEELP

JuanPaullada Bazua, Jun 19, 2018
  3. agmi Win User
    Plagued with BSOD

Algo.pdf
    Plagued with Continous BSOD [​IMG]

Thanks for uR quick reply & solution to my problem. I went into the trouble 2 send u this pic. From 0600 clockwise: Windows 7 Pro (purchased from New***.*** for system builders, Win8 purchased directly from MS, the rest purchased from MS directly licensed from DOD employees/contractors. Thanx 4 nada.

4. NWmoose Win User

Plague Inc. is not downloading in windows app store but other apps do download.

It is just stuck downloading with no progress made. This is the first time I'm down loading this app on my PC. The troubleshooting steps that are suggested will not work because I downloaded an other app after I started downloading plague inc. and they are
    troubleshoot suggestions for if nothing is downloading which is not the case.

Finally there are is no recent changes to my PC.

NWmoose, Jun 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Plagued with Continous BSOD - Similar Threads - Plagued Continous BSOD

2. BSODs Plaguing my Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs Plaguing my Computer: Hello, I built a PC in 2019. It ran perfectly fine for almost a year, and ever since has gone through periods of time where it will crash every 10 minutes. Without me doing anything at all, the crashes will go away completely for days/weeks, crash randomly, or just full on...
  3. BSODs Plaguing my Computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs Plaguing my Computer: Hello, I built a PC in 2019. It ran perfectly fine for almost a year, and ever since has gone through periods of time where it will crash every 10 minutes. Without me doing anything at all, the crashes will go away completely for days/weeks, crash randomly, or just full on...
  4. BSODs Plaguing my Computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD plaguing my life

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD plaguing my life: I have been experiencing undesirable and unbearable BSOD for the past almost half a year now and I have posted a question about this before but it didn't really fix it last time so I am posting once again.Here are the Dump...
  6. Continous crashes, have been plagued for over 6 months

Continous crashes, have been plagued for over 6 months: I had a previous build that was have BSOD problems, Assumed incorrectly it was the age of the system and the current operating in October.Since i have updated the build to include AMD B550m mother board AMD Ryzen 5 chip with Vega graphics, Solid state Kingston Drive and WD...
  7. [HELP] Plagued by BSODs

[HELP] Plagued by BSODs: Please bear with me on this one, this has been happening for a long time and I've about reached the end of my rope here. I suffer from depression and this issue is really getting me down, because no matter how hard I try I never seem to get anywhere with it. So, previously:...
  8. Getting BSoD continously with bugcheck

Getting BSoD continously with bugcheck: When I open my computer after a shutdown, I keep getting BSoD continously. After a short while, it stopped and my computer works just fine. I checked Event Viewer and here is the bugcheck code. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8050cdf1dfa,...
  9. Plagued with BSOD

Plagued with BSOD: Hi, I new to the forum and I hope that some of u guys can enlighten me! I've been plagued with BSOD and I don't get any wiser. Unfortunately cant decipher Nirisoft Blue Screen View nor can WhoCrashedit, some of them seem to be caused from NTOSKRNL, i guess I'm not wise...
  10. Continous BSoD

Continous BSoD: Hello, Its been few weeks since my BSoD problem appear. Im using same setup for more than 2 years and before that i got BSoD not more than 3 times. I attached my system report and can prove any other info or report as soon as possible. 57814