Windows 10: Plaing a game
Discus and support Plaing a game in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I installed Caesar IV to DVD drive D but removed it, restored the computer to earlier date and re-installed to DVD drive E. When I try to play, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GerryO'Neill1, Jan 15, 2019.
Thema:
Plaing a game
Loading...
-
Plaing a game - Similar Threads - Plaing game
-
Windows 11 Will Auto-Enable Memory Integrity Starting in October, With Possible Gaming...
in Windows 10 NewsWindows 11 Will Auto-Enable Memory Integrity Starting in October, With Possible Gaming...: Microsoft will start automatically turning on Memory Integrity for eligible Windows 11 devices via regular quality updates beginning in October 2026. The feature is already enabled by default on fresh installations of Windows 11 and on Secured-core PCs, and the October... -
Microsoft Shares Workaround for EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION Game Crashes Tied to RGB Drivers
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft Shares Workaround for EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION Game Crashes Tied to RGB Drivers: Microsoft has published a workaround for game crashes on Windows 11 that started after the KB5121003 update. The company has traced the problem to RGB lighting drivers. The issue can cause games to freeze, restart the PC, or show an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION error.... -
Microsoft Confirms Windows 11 KB5121003 Update Is Crashing Games and Rebooting PCs
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft Confirms Windows 11 KB5121003 Update Is Crashing Games and Rebooting PCs: Microsoft has acknowledged that its latest Patch Tuesday update for Windows 11 is causing games to crash on some systems. The KB5121003 update, released on August 11 for builds 26200.9168 and 26100.9168, introduces a bug that leads to game crashes with an... -
Laptop randomly hibernates when gaming
in Windows 10 NewsLaptop randomly hibernates when gaming: [ATTACH]Gaming is a common use for personal laptops. If you have a good number of resources and a good system configuration, you can play a lot of games and pass the time on your laptop. If the system configuration does not match the required configuration, or if resources... -
I cannot pla online multiplayer because of how my Microsoft account is set up
in Windows 10 GamingI cannot pla online multiplayer because of how my Microsoft account is set up: What do I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-pla-online-multiplayer-because-of-how-my/d5df4c41-af79-41c4-8c2e-0ce0b198b0eb -
I cannot pla online multiplayer because of how my Microsoft account is set up
in Windows 10 Software and AppsI cannot pla online multiplayer because of how my Microsoft account is set up: What do I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-pla-online-multiplayer-because-of-how-my/d5df4c41-af79-41c4-8c2e-0ce0b198b0eb -
BSOD appears random when plaing League of Legends
in Windows 10 Drivers and HardwareBSOD appears random when plaing League of Legends: Minidumps and MSinfo Files. Using a Laptop with an Intel i7 10. Gen CPU, 16 GB of RAM and a NVDIA RTX 3070. I also reinstalled Windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-appears-random-when-plaing-league-of-legends/56bde27c-5961-4d7f-aac4-59f1516082f2 -
Blurry screen i see all videos on YouTube, try fix on windows and 0 annyone help me pla
in Windows 10 Ask InsiderBlurry screen i see all videos on YouTube, try fix on windows and 0 annyone help me pla: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/odinmorningstars [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m8v4n4/blurry_screen_i_see_all_videos_on_youtube_try_fix/ -
Bluetooth appears ok from tablet perspective, but speaker will not pla
in Windows 10 Drivers and HardwareBluetooth appears ok from tablet perspective, but speaker will not pla: I have an Irulu Walkenbook with Windows 10/32. Neat little tablet so far, but I purchased a blue tooth speaker that works fine our Ipods and Ipad. When I start to pair on the Irulu everything looks fine. I'm shown that I am connected and the speaker is listed in the blue...