Windows 10: Planar Touch screen monitor not working on my Windows 10 DESKTOP PC

Discus and support Planar Touch screen monitor not working on my Windows 10 DESKTOP PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Last year I purchased a Planar PXL2230mw touch screen monitor and everything worked fine. A few months later I added another monitor that I used as the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Annie_Oh, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Annie_Oh Win User

Planar Touch screen monitor not working on my Windows 10 DESKTOP PC

Last year I purchased a Planar PXL2230mw touch screen monitor and everything worked fine. A few months later I added another monitor that I used as the primary, so the Planar touch did not work. This was normal, it will only work when it is set as #1. I didn't need the touch screen feature at that time, so BFW.
    I have since moved my other monitor to my office and am now only using the Planar, but the touch screen is non-responsive.
    I have disabled and re-enabled the touchscreen driver in the Human Interface Devices (in the device manager.)
    I have tried multiple USB ports. I have checked for Microsoft driver updates. So far, nothing.

Every time that I search in support, the only troubleshooting tips are specific to the Microsoft Surface.

Please help!

:)

Annie_Oh, Nov 2, 2019

2. Planar PCT2235 Touch LED LCD Monitor

I am using Windows 10 Home Edition. I just purchase the Planar PCT2235 which is a Touch Screen Monitor. Following the Directions in the user's guide windows only see's it as a monitor. I get no signal from installing the USB cable, the Device Manager
    only shows it as a monitor with no USB input and the PCT2235 is supposed to use a Windows Driver.

Dannylee Shaw, Nov 2, 2019
  3. Planar Helium Display Lights Up the Windows 8 Touch Experience

Today, Planar Systems, Inc., a global leader in digital display technology, announced of the introduction of the Planar Helium family of multi-touch desktop monitors designed to bring the touch experience alive when paired with a Microsoft Windows 8 device such as an Ultrabook, tablet or desktop PC.

The Planar Helium family debuts with a 27-inch model (model PCT2785), capturing the Microsoft Windows 8 touch experience without costing thousands of dollars for an all-in-one solution. To use touch-enabled features, customers simply plug the monitor directly into their Ultrabook, tablet or desktop PC. The monitor includes a sleek, easily-adjustable, and ergonomically-friendly Helium Stand for a comfortable and controlled user experience. It also comes with a built-in webcam for video communication such as Skype, Microsoft Lync, and other webcam-based collaboration or video conferencing tools.

Planar Touch screen monitor not working on my Windows 10 DESKTOP PC planar_helium_display_01_thm.jpg

Planar Touch screen monitor not working on my Windows 10 DESKTOP PC planar_helium_display_02_thm.jpg

"The desktop of the future is touch, and the Planar Helium multi-touch monitor delivers the ultimate touch experience," said Cris Derr, product marketing director for Planar Systems. "This feature-rich monitor brings out the best in Windows 8 and with the touch technology, unique stand design and webcam, it facilitates user productivity and collaboration."

Designed to Improve User Productivity

The Planar Helium multi-touch monitor is ideal for software developers, enterprise users and individual technology enthusiasts. Software developers, test engineers and designers will benefit from the ability to build and test touch-enabled applications right from the desktop. Businesses will benefit from high-quality presentations, easier data analysis, and collaboration features for improved decision making. Consumers, gamers and technology enthusiasts will enjoy the robust touch experience on a large display.

"The giant 27-inch Planar Helium display really brings out the best in Windows 8," says David Kelly, Principal UX Architect & Microsoft MVP of [wire]stone. "As a firm focused on touch experiences with numerous touch-enabled applications for Windows 8, we’re using the monitor to develop and test our all of our applications. The high quality touch experience and combined feature set of the Planar Helium monitor has really improved our development time to market, as well as our overall workflow with Windows 8."

The Ultimate Touch-Screen Experience at an Affordable Price

The Planar 27-inch Helium multi-touch monitor offers the following advantages:

Affordable price: With a manufacturer suggested retail price of $899, the low-price 27-inch Planar Helium monitor lets users capture the Windows 8 touch experience without the expense of all-in-one solution. Customers can plug the monitor into practically any work environment including workstations, Ultrabooks and tablets to light up the benefits of the touch enabled Windows 8 operating system.

Controlled and comfortable use: The ergonomically-friendly and easy-to-adjust Helium Stand helps users avoid touch-screen fatigue. With very light pressure from the user, the unique, easy-to-use stand is easily adjustable from 15° to 70° and can also be laid flat or mounted on a wall.

Improved productivity: The Planar Helium monitor provides a 27-inch bright display designed to increase productivity. It offers a built-in full HD webcam and microphone for video communication and a built-in USB hub that allows users to connect other peripherals directly to the monitor. The display can also be paired with other non-touch monitors.

The ultimate touch-screen experience: Using the same projected capacitive touch technology found in smart phones, the Planar Helium monitor delivers 20 simultaneous touch points that recognize touch input from finger, thin gloved hand or conductive stylus.

A stylish, personalized look: The monitor provides a super sleek, modern design. And with Planar Select, customers can select from several different patterns and colors to achieve a unique and personalized look.

The Planar Helium 27-inch monitor will be available in early October 2012 through Planar's network of authorized resellers. For more information, please visit www.planar.com/helium.

Cristian_25H, Nov 2, 2019
  4. Planar Touch screen monitor not working on my Windows 10 DESKTOP PC

touch monitor not working

1. monitor:
      • Panasonic touch-screen monitor.(interactive white board)
      • connected with pc running on windows 7 proffessional.
      • upon turning on it says "touch screen detected" and "touch control transferred to local device."
    2. PROBLEM :
      • Touch screen is not present under Device manager>HID.
      • Device manager > monitor shows "generic non-pnp monitor".
      • Pen-and touch settings are missing from control panel.
      • even though monitor supports the touch screen windows says "pen or touch input is not available for this display. "

PatelRohit1, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

Planar Touch screen monitor not working on my Windows 10 DESKTOP PC

1. Planar Touch screen monitor not working on my Windows 10 DESKTOP PC - Similar Threads - Planar Touch screen

2. Third Monitor is a touch screen - not working as intended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Third Monitor is a touch screen - not working as intended: I currently have a desktop PC with 3 monitors. 1st monitor is a 34" Dell, non-touch, ultra wide 2k screen. 2nd monitor is a 28" Samsung, non-touch, 4k screen and the 3rd monitor is a 22" ViewSonic, touch screen with 1k resolution. I use the 1st monitor as the main one, for...
  3. Third Monitor is a touch screen - not working as intended

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Third Monitor is a touch screen - not working as intended: I currently have a desktop PC with 3 monitors. 1st monitor is a 34" Dell, non-touch, ultra wide 2k screen. 2nd monitor is a 28" Samsung, non-touch, 4k screen and the 3rd monitor is a 22" ViewSonic, touch screen with 1k resolution. I use the 1st monitor as the main one, for...
  4. Touch Screen as a Second Monitor Not Working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Screen as a Second Monitor Not Working in Windows 11: I just recently added a touch screen monitor to my desktop in Windows 11 alongside my two other monitors. The touch is not working on this monitor. I have tried everything I could find online, but the touch will not work. Are there any drivers that I can install to get this...
  5. Touch Screen as a Second Monitor Not Working in Windows 11

Touch Screen as a Second Monitor Not Working in Windows 11: I just recently added a touch screen monitor to my desktop in Windows 11 alongside my two other monitors. The touch is not working on this monitor. I have tried everything I could find online, but the touch will not work. Are there any drivers that I can install to get this...
  6. Working touch-screen as secondary monitors on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Working touch-screen as secondary monitors on Windows 11: I have recently a second touch-screen monitor to use with my PC. It works perfectly except for the fact that touch does not work if it is set up as the second display. For Windows 10 I have to use "Table PC Settings" to assign touch input to secondary monitor. On Windows 11 I...
  7. Working touch-screen as secondary monitors on Windows 11

Working touch-screen as secondary monitors on Windows 11: I have recently a second touch-screen monitor to use with my PC. It works perfectly except for the fact that touch does not work if it is set up as the second display. For Windows 10 I have to use "Table PC Settings" to assign touch input to secondary monitor. On Windows 11 I...
  8. Touch Screen Not Working on New Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Screen Not Working on New Monitor: I have windows 11. I added a new touch screen monitor, but the feature is not noted in the human interface devices. Microsoft assigned the monitor as Generic PnP monitor. Do I need to change the monitor driver? If so to what and how?...
  9. Touch Screen Not Working on New Monitor

Touch Screen Not Working on New Monitor: I have windows 11. I added a new touch screen monitor, but the feature is not noted in the human interface devices. Microsoft assigned the monitor as Generic PnP monitor. Do I need to change the monitor driver? If so to what and how?...
  10. Planar touchscreen not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Planar touchscreen not working: There is no longer a touch or pen setting in the control panel. I sold my monitor and while walking the new owner through the setup over the phone I noted that there is no way to setup the touchscreen. Or the setup has changed significantly. There are no drivers for this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. planar touch screen not working windows 10

2. planar pxl2230mw touch screen not working

3. planar touch screen monitor troubleshooting

4. planar touch screen not working,
  5. planar pct2485 windows 10 not working,
  6. planar pxl2230mw tuch screen driver download,
  7. planar lce moniter touch not working,
  8. Planar Systems PXL2230MW driver,
  9. pxl2230mw touch screen not working,
  10. planar pct2785 windows 10,
  11. how to get windows planar touchscreen to work,