Windows 10: Planar touchscreen & Dell Optiplex

Discus and support Planar touchscreen & Dell Optiplex in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys, Have the following issue: we bought 16 Dell Optiplex 3070 + Planar Touchscreens PT1745R with our POS system for our stores. We use Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Filip Hantson, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Planar touchscreen & Dell Optiplex

Hey guys,

Have the following issue: we bought 16 Dell Optiplex 3070 + Planar Touchscreens PT1745R with our POS system for our stores. We use Windows 10 Pro.

When we connect the Planar to the computer via USB cable and display port to VGA adapter cable, all other input devices keyboard and Zebra hand scanner stop working. It looks like the Planar touchscreen monopolizes all input.

We did a reset and started out with a regular monitor; everything was working fine. When we swapped the regular monitor for the Planar, keyboard and scanner no longer work...

Is this something that can be solved by changing the settings in Windows?

:)

Filip Hantson, Dec 16, 2020

2. My Dell Inspiron touchscreen turns off.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties with the sensitivity of the touchscreen. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the model number of the Dell Inspiron Laptop?
    • Are you aware of any recent changes, prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform the steps as refered in these articles and let us know the status.

1. What to try if your touchscreen doesn't
      work
    2. Enable and disable your touchscreen in Windows 10
    3. How to Troubleshoot Touchscreen Issues

We await your response,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 16, 2020
  3. TIMMY 067 Win User
    dell optiplex

I have the dell Optiplex works well but sometimes it seems like it freezes up or the HD-STOPS enjoy the system

any suggestions is there anything to turn off always a delay in typing

when i got it it was so fast

should i boot in safe mode what will that tell me?

thank you

TIMMY 067, Dec 16, 2020
  4. paulski Win User

Planar touchscreen & Dell Optiplex

Touchscreen monitor

Hi, I'm looking into buying a touchscreen monitor for use with a Dell Inspiron 660 desktop pc rnning Windows 8 in order to fully utilise the touchscreen facilities of Windows 8.
    I'm preliminary looking at the Iiyama T2250MTS or T2452MTS touchscreen monitors. Anyone had experience of these, do they fully work under Windows 8?
    Any other suggestions of monitors in the £200-£350 range?
    Thanks

paulski, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

Planar touchscreen & Dell Optiplex

1. Planar touchscreen & Dell Optiplex - Similar Threads - Planar touchscreen Dell

2. Dell optiplex

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell optiplex: when ii right-click on the video in goggle voice to save as a download it's not there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-optiplex/beb27faf-5840-44e3-a959-b065200a9845
  3. dell optiplex

dell optiplex: What is this[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-optiplex/3cc300fd-104f-444d-9c2d-32d6100200f5
  4. dell optiplex

dell optiplex: Do VPN really do anything on my desktop is it good to have? Thank you TIMMY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-optiplex/d706ef1d-ed97-4c0b-826e-8f133fb7aa95
  5. Dell optiplex

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell optiplex: how do i change system specs 148906
  6. Dell optiplex

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell optiplex: [img] why do i have 2 desk tops is download desk top different than save as desktop? 148842
  7. dell optiplex

dell optiplex: [ATTACH]where did this come from what is it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-optiplex/49d60165-f1fc-499a-a8f7-aa582de8d49b
  8. Dell optiplex

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell optiplex: Hi Is there anything else i can do to speed up my dell Optiplex Did all deleting of history etc still act very slow delay in typing also anything else i can try without resetting? Thank you TIMMY 1904 146929
  9. dell optiplex

dell optiplex: the computer works great what does this mean [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-optiplex/85405d3d-2d31-45e8-b0eb-08127676e254
  10. Planar touchscreen not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Planar touchscreen not working: There is no longer a touch or pen setting in the control panel. I sold my monitor and while walking the new owner through the setup over the phone I noted that there is no way to setup the touchscreen. Or the setup has changed significantly. There are no drivers for this...