Windows 10: Planar touchscreen not working

Discus and support Planar touchscreen not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; There is no longer a touch or pen setting in the control panel. I sold my monitor and while walking the new owner through the setup over the phone I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Doon1, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Doon1 Win User

Planar touchscreen not working

There is no longer a touch or pen setting in the control panel. I sold my monitor and while walking the new owner through the setup over the phone I noted that there is no way to setup the touchscreen. Or the setup has changed significantly. There are no drivers for this monitor as it's supposed to be plug-and-play. Need help.

Thanks.

John

:)

Doon1, Oct 15, 2018

2. Touchscreen stopped working -driver missing from laptop

Hi Julie,

There are several ways to resolve touchscreen issues such us updating the driver, installing available updates or downloading the driver from its manufacturer website. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article:
    What to try if your touchscreen doesn't work

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Oct 15, 2018
  3. why did my HP pavillions touchscreen stop working

Hi Linda,

There are several troubleshooting steps that we can undergo to identify what's causing the issue on your touchscreen. If you're using a Surface, you'll find the troubleshooting steps in this
    article. However, if you're using a different device, we suggest that you provide us the answers
    to these questions:

• Were there any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the brand and model of your device?
    • What do you mean by "touchscreen stop working"?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Oct 15, 2018
  4. paulski Win User

Touchscreen monitor

Hi, I'm looking into buying a touchscreen monitor for use with a Dell Inspiron 660 desktop pc rnning Windows 8 in order to fully utilise the touchscreen facilities of Windows 8.
    I'm preliminary looking at the Iiyama T2250MTS or T2452MTS touchscreen monitors. Anyone had experience of these, do they fully work under Windows 8?
    Any other suggestions of monitors in the £200-£350 range?
    Thanks

paulski, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

1. Planar touchscreen not working - Similar Threads - Planar touchscreen working

2. Touchscreen not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen not working: HelloIt is an OEM equipment, sometime someone told me update de drivers and find the driver booster app for that and then the touchscreen stop working. after hour seems like windows update fixed the thing returning the driver back i guess.now i installed windows 11 upgrade...
  3. Touchscreen not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchscreen not working: HelloIt is an OEM equipment, sometime someone told me update de drivers and find the driver booster app for that and then the touchscreen stop working. after hour seems like windows update fixed the thing returning the driver back i guess.now i installed windows 11 upgrade...
  4. Want to add beep to HID compliant Planar Touchscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Want to add beep to HID compliant Planar Touchscreen: I have a Planar touchscreen hooked to a NUC running Windows 10. It is using the Windows HID driver. I don't see any option to make it beep each time the screen is touched. Does anyone know of a setting or a 3rd party utility to do this? Thanks. 182511
  5. Touchscreen not working

Touchscreen not working: i have tried everything from updating drivers to updating windows, a microsoft member told me to delete the driver and i did, now it has disappeared and not installed by itself can anyone help me?...
  6. Planar touchscreen & Dell Optiplex

Planar touchscreen & Dell Optiplex: Hey guys, Have the following issue: we bought 16 Dell Optiplex 3070 + Planar Touchscreens PT1745R with our POS system for our stores. We use Windows 10 Pro. When we connect the Planar to the computer via USB cable and display port to VGA adapter cable, all other input...
  7. Touchscreen not working

Touchscreen not working: I have an ASUS X550EA laptop. I ran some windows 10 updates a while ago, and everything went well, but the touchscreen stopped working properly. I disabled it while I waited for more updates. The problem was solved temporarily but now my touchscreen has stopped functioning....
  8. TOUCHSCREEN NOT WORKING

TOUCHSCREEN NOT WORKING: Hi I had this problem last year and Advisor Richard helped me and it worked. This time around after uninstalling the touchscreen and running cmd as an administrator to shut it down did not work. I tried the basics, please help...
  9. Touchscreen not working

Touchscreen not working: My touchscreen stopped working one day very randomly. I have an HP Pavillion, I tried different methods such as going into device manager and scanning for hardware changes. Unfortunately, nothing worked. This might be an HP problem and not a Windows problem but just posting...
  10. Touchscreen not working

Touchscreen not working: For some reason my touchscreen has stopped working. My laptop is not damaged, and it worked randomly. But after about an hour my touchpad will stop working and I have to use Ctrl Alt delete and restart my computer just to ket the mouse key move again. HELP Please/...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Planar PCT2235 touch screen not working

2. planar touchscreen drivers

3. planar touch screen not working

4. planar touchscreen windows 10 drivers,
  5. planar pct2235 no pen or touch settings,
  6. my planar PT17 touchscreen wont work,
  7. planar touch screen monitor not working on windows 10,
  8. planar touch screen monitor troubleshooting,
  9. planar touch not working in windows 10,
  10. planar pct2485 touch screen unresponsive,
  11. planar pct2485 windows 10 not working,