Windows 10: Plane Courier - my mobile game on Windows Store

Discus and support Plane Courier - my mobile game on Windows Store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey Windows Ten community [img] I released a simple, arcade mobile game and now it is available on Windows Store platform. [img] Just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AncymonLab, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Plane Courier - my mobile game on Windows Store

Hey Windows Ten community
    Plane Courier - my mobile game on Windows Store [​IMG]

I released a simple, arcade mobile game and now it is available on Windows Store platform.

Just control the plane, avoid enemies and drop the load to target, it is that simple... But are you sure ? Slow down time, activate twisted, psychedelic bonuses which have never been yet, compete with players around the world and just have fun ! Accept the challenge and play for FREE !

Game is available on systems: Windows 10 Mobile, Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
    Direct link: Access Denied

I really would like to hear any feedback from you

:)

AncymonLab, Jan 22, 2017

2. If I purchase a game from microsoft store, will they provide it by courier or through net

Original title: regarding purchase from micro-soft store

If I purchase a game from microsoft store, will they provide it by courier or I have to download the whole game through net?

MADHUMAI MISHRA, Jan 22, 2017
  3. Where is PC download game progress data stored

Where is PC download game progress data stored? Like Island Flight Simulator-you accumulate funds to upgrade a plane and to get other planes. I'd like to find out where this data (files) is before I install the Windows 10 Anniversary upgrade and for backup.
    Thanks.

Original title : Game Progress data storage

stephendolloff, Jan 22, 2017
  4. Plane Courier - my mobile game on Windows Store

I'm still working on it *Smile Update for the game already on Windows Store, and there's a lot of changes and improvements. Feel free to give it try ! If you like it, then rate game and leave some comment on Store *Wink

AncymonLab, Feb 13, 2017
Thema:

Plane Courier - my mobile game on Windows Store

1. Plane Courier - my mobile game on Windows Store - Similar Threads - Plane Courier mobile

2. Windows 1903 disenable multi-plane overlays

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 1903 disenable multi-plane overlays: I have a question about screen flipping. I want dwm.exe to flip using DxgKrnl_Flip instead of DxgKrnl_FlipMPO. What do I need to do, do I need it? Disable Multiplane overlays...
  3. my game disappeared from the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my game disappeared from the store: hello I have redeemed Minecraft windows 10 edition on this account a few years ago and then I want to download it and I saw that it's not redeemed I tried to use the code again and its say that it already redeemed I really don't know what happens can someone help PS: I...
  4. NO PLANES ON VIEW.

NO PLANES ON VIEW.: Cannot get any planes on view, or maps, thought it might be antenna on roof, but its the same with portable antenna. Hardware not loading and white signal light not showing. My radar box is 10 years old. Have just purchased Radar Box flightstick and cannot seem to get this...
  5. my hp laptop stuck on air plane mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my hp laptop stuck on air plane mode: hello everybody i didn't know where else to write this my hp laptop was stuck on air plane mode and i tried everything and no luck. and i went to msconfig and on the service tab i turn everything on and that fix the problem. i am not a computer expert by any means but if...
  6. air plane mode

air plane mode: air plane mode turns on and off by its self what do I do to fix it? or completely get ride of airplane mode!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/air-plane-mode/19a634f0-7714-4b95-8ec0-939fa6c8d2fa
  7. air plane mode

air plane mode: the air plane is locked and cannot turn off to connect to wireless internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/air-plane-mode/f3f30ad8-07de-496d-b95b-13c6312e166f
  8. Windows Store Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store Games: So I am having a huge issue with a game that was moved to a storage device that no longer exists...I keep trying to reinstall the game to another drive and it keeps giving me an error message as it it trying to repair the game on a storage device that doesn't exist. 98044
  9. Graphics glitches with Intel Mobile 4 Series in Windows Store games

Graphics glitches with Intel Mobile 4 Series in Windows Store games: This graphics chip is not officially supported by Intel for Windows 8/10, but a driver is available on Windows Update. The problem is, it makes some apps unusable. I've attached examples. The problems are mainly (if not exclusively) with Gameloft apps, but not all the ones I...
  10. Store Games not signing in as my store login

in Windows 10 Support
    Store Games not signing in as my store login: My PC email and my Xbox email are different and I don't want to make a whole new account on my PC for this to work. I'm on build 10240. Sorry if this a confusing lol. So when I go to the store on my pc and download one of the games that say Xbox and then play it, I sign...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Plane Courier game store window