Windows 10: Plane Courier - my mobile game on Windows Store

Discus and support Plane Courier - my mobile game on Windows Store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey Windows Ten community [img] I released a simple, arcade mobile game and now it is available on Windows Store platform. [img] Just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AncymonLab, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Plane Courier - my mobile game on Windows Store

Hey Windows Ten community
    Plane Courier - my mobile game on Windows Store [​IMG]

I released a simple, arcade mobile game and now it is available on Windows Store platform.

Just control the plane, avoid enemies and drop the load to target, it is that simple... But are you sure ? Slow down time, activate twisted, psychedelic bonuses which have never been yet, compete with players around the world and just have fun ! Accept the challenge and play for FREE !

Game is available on systems: Windows 10 Mobile, Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
    Direct link: Access Denied

I really would like to hear any feedback from you

:)

AncymonLab, Jan 22, 2017

2. If I purchase a game from microsoft store, will they provide it by courier or through net

Original title: regarding purchase from micro-soft store

If I purchase a game from microsoft store, will they provide it by courier or I have to download the whole game through net?

MADHUMAI MISHRA, Jan 22, 2017
  3. Where is PC download game progress data stored

Where is PC download game progress data stored? Like Island Flight Simulator-you accumulate funds to upgrade a plane and to get other planes. I'd like to find out where this data (files) is before I install the Windows 10 Anniversary upgrade and for backup.
    Thanks.

Original title : Game Progress data storage

stephendolloff, Jan 22, 2017
  4. Plane Courier - my mobile game on Windows Store

I'm still working on it *Smile Update for the game already on Windows Store, and there's a lot of changes and improvements. Feel free to give it try ! If you like it, then rate game and leave some comment on Store *Wink

AncymonLab, Feb 13, 2017
Thema:

Plane Courier - my mobile game on Windows Store

1. Plane Courier - my mobile game on Windows Store - Similar Threads - Plane Courier mobile

2. cant access store from my mobile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant access store from my mobile: hi there. i own a 640 XL phone and i had it upgraded years ago to windows 10. unfortunately, one of our hot shots claimed that he was a microsoft nerd and convinced me to upgrade my phone. so what he did was instead of fixing it, he downgraded my software to 8 and...
  3. cant access store from my mobile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant access store from my mobile: hi there. i own a 640 XL phone and i had it upgraded years ago to windows 10. unfortunately, one of our hot shots claimed that he was a microsoft nerd and convinced me to upgrade my phone. so what he did was instead of fixing it, he downgraded my software to 8 and...
  4. The a321 plane does not go

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The a321 plane does not go: The plane a321 that I bought in the store is broken, I explain better the plane turns on goes and does everything like a normal plane But all versions of the 321 have an engine problem that is that more or less halfway through the flight that is 1h or 8h turns off the right...
  5. Air plane mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Air plane mode: I have been trying to turn off airplane mode, but it has been impossible. Please help. I've been working on this problem for over a month. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/air-plane-mode/62dc6104-80b7-4983-9b02-c3056de1b4ee
  6. courier email pop3 program use in windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    courier email pop3 program use in windows10: I just bot a win10 laptop..... I want to use my POP3 email program named "Courier"......which I have used for at least 15years. is this possible on win10? I went to the Cnet website to download the program, I clicked the .exe file which is a disguised ZIP file, which...
  7. NO PLANES ON VIEW.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NO PLANES ON VIEW.: Cannot get any planes on view, or maps, thought it might be antenna on roof, but its the same with portable antenna. Hardware not loading and white signal light not showing. My radar box is 10 years old. Have just purchased Radar Box flightstick and cannot seem to get this...
  8. air plane mode

air plane mode: air plane mode turns on and off by its self what do I do to fix it? or completely get ride of airplane mode!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/air-plane-mode/19a634f0-7714-4b95-8ec0-939fa6c8d2fa
  9. air plane mode

air plane mode: the air plane is locked and cannot turn off to connect to wireless internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/air-plane-mode/f3f30ad8-07de-496d-b95b-13c6312e166f
  10. Graphics glitches with Intel Mobile 4 Series in Windows Store games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics glitches with Intel Mobile 4 Series in Windows Store games: This graphics chip is not officially supported by Intel for Windows 8/10, but a driver is available on Windows Update. The problem is, it makes some apps unusable. I've attached examples. The problems are mainly (if not exclusively) with Gameloft apps, but not all the ones I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Plane Courier game store window