Windows 10: Planner

Discus and support Planner in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; >Does the planner calculate the throughput time as well? ( Lead time for the particular task) > If yes can the trough put time be measured bucket wise... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shinde Ajay, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Planner

>Does the planner calculate the throughput time as well? ( Lead time for the particular task)

> If yes can the trough put time be measured bucket wise

>

:)

Shinde Ajay, Sep 5, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Conquer time with new features in Microsoft Planner

Source: Conquer time with new features in Microsoft Planner - Office Blogs

Brink, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Office 365 Planner ready for showtime

Source: Microsoft Planner ready for showtime - Office Blogs

Brink, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Hurel Win User

Planner

How to pin Planner in the taskbar?

I have successfully pinned TEAMS, TO DO, YAMMER, PPT,EXCEL and IE in my task bar, but I don't know where to find PLANNER as an app to pin directly?

Hurel, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Planner

1. Planner - Similar Threads - Planner

2. My Laptop has been infected and taken over by "Broom Cleaner, Clean Data Planner, xFinder...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop has been infected and taken over by "Broom Cleaner, Clean Data Planner, xFinder...: My laptop has been infected by some virus or malware and It has converted every file, image, video, setup and everything else into .cdcc or .cdc format {and I don't even what that is}, Now I can't open any photo, app, setup or anything. Two applications "Broom Cleaner" and...
  3. My Laptop has been infected and taken over by "Broom Cleaner, Clean Data Planner, xFinder...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop has been infected and taken over by "Broom Cleaner, Clean Data Planner, xFinder...: My laptop has been infected by some virus or malware and It has converted every file, image, video, setup and everything else into .cdcc or .cdc format {and I don't even what that is}, Now I can't open any photo, app, setup or anything. Two applications "Broom Cleaner" and...
  4. My Laptop has been infected and taken over by "Broom Cleaner, Clean Data Planner, xFinder...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Deleted task in Tasks from planner and to do

Deleted task in Tasks from planner and to do: I deleted 3 tasks in our tasks from planner and to do and i wonder if i somehow can restore them?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-task-in-tasks-from-planner-and-to-do/0a1b79c0-59c1-4ae3-b709-f76d2f79fed4
  6. Deleted task in Tasks from planner and to do

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted task in Tasks from planner and to do: I deleted 3 tasks in our tasks from planner and to do and i wonder if i somehow can restore them?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-task-in-tasks-from-planner-and-to-do/0a1b79c0-59c1-4ae3-b709-f76d2f79fed4
  7. Deleted task in Tasks from planner and to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. My plans within my planner keep missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My plans within my planner keep missing.: I use my planner on a daily basis, but I noticed today that one of my groups on the planner is not loading. When I opened the planner app on my phone it said the group is missing or deleted. This can't be possible because I use this everyday with my team and it has important...
  9. My plans within my planner keep missing.

My plans within my planner keep missing.: I use my planner on a daily basis, but I noticed today that one of my groups on the planner is not loading. When I opened the planner app on my phone it said the group is missing or deleted. This can't be possible because I use this everyday with my team and it has important...
  10. Task planner and legacy software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task planner and legacy software: I have a problem with Task Planner Windows 10. I have a very old utility which should run every few minutes. It worked fine under windows10 until I ported it to a different win10 computer: Task Planner can't run the utility. HOWEVER, it runs fine when I start it by hand! I...