Windows 10: Planning to do a Reset on win10 what update version should I take?

Discus and support Planning to do a Reset on win10 what update version should I take? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So my pc is becoming slower and slower each update, I'm at the 20H2 Update of windows btw. So I planned out to myself that I should reset or format my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by stevencatan, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Planning to do a Reset on win10 what update version should I take?

So my pc is becoming slower and slower each update, I'm at the 20H2 Update of windows btw. So I planned out to myself that I should reset or format my laptop, my laptop is an Inspiron 14 3467 DELL 4gb and I've done every possible optimization out there, like I literally watched over hundredsliterally from youtube, github, reddit and a lot of other community or forums. My laptop performs very slow, the response time is very sluggish. Just opening the start button takes 7 seconds on bootup, opening edge takes a long time, and literally everything takes more than 2 seconds except when it was launched a moment ago and you boot the software again. I've grown tired and decided to do a reset. Problem is, we only have a metered data connection meaning I don't have a lot of data to spend on an update plus I have to install other apps as well. So the main question is this, what version should I update windows 10 up to? I prefer the windows version update that doesn't bloat my computer and keeps my laptops functionality, like I wont have any problems with anything.

All I care about is getting my laptop to an optimized update which still makes my laptop functionable, security is also a priority so assuming that I don't need the latest windows update to keep my laptop protected in which an Antivirus can do it's job.

:)

stevencatan, Jan 2, 2021
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jan 2, 2021
  3. Ikaruga Win User
    GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Jan 2, 2021
  4. Planning to do a Reset on win10 what update version should I take?

Energy Plan keeps resetting

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are encountering issues with your Power settings in Windows 10. We suggest running the
    Power troubleshooter to find and fix problems with your Power saving plan. To do this simply follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type troubleshooting
      and click the first option.
    • Then click on System and Security.
    • Select Power.

After performing the steps above, restart your computer and set your preferred power plan settings.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

Planning to do a Reset on win10 what update version should I take?

1. Planning to do a Reset on win10 what update version should I take? - Similar Threads - Planning Reset win10

2. What should i do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What should i do?: hi there, I made my computer account with a work/school email and I have very important things that I need to access unfortunately I have forgotten my password and whenever I try to reset it I realize I made a typo in the email when I created it and so if it sends me an email...
  3. Windows update is taking very long what should i do?

Windows update is taking very long what should i do?: So, i thought of updating my windows 10 pc to 22h2 version, i was downloading the update and had to turn it off in the middle of the downloading process, then the next day i again tried to update it and it continued from where it left,it downloaded and was installing again i...
  4. Windows update is taking very long what should i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update is taking very long what should i do?: So, i thought of updating my windows 10 pc to 22h2 version, i was downloading the update and had to turn it off in the middle of the downloading process, then the next day i again tried to update it and it continued from where it left,it downloaded and was installing again i...
  5. Windows update is taking very long what should i do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. What should I do?

What should I do?: Reciently I got a trojan virus Win32/Manson.A!a and I don't know how to uninstall it.The first thing I did was scanning my PC with Windows Defender, and it found that virus. I chose "remove" option image 1. I scanned my PC again just to confirm the virus had been deleted....
  7. What should i do ?

What should i do ?: I just did a restore and chose to keep my files. When it was finished, it booted into a screen asking you to select Windows 10 on Volume 3.There are two options, both of which are identical: Windows 10 on Volume 3.Regardless of whether I choose one of them manually or let it...
  8. What should I do with this optional update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do with this optional update: I have an optional update Western Digital Technologies - WDC-SAM 4.55.25.661 My Passport and I'm not really sure if I download & install it, if it will do something to the SSD on this MSI gf76 Katina laptop or will it automatically pick up the external HD and update the...
  9. What should I do with this optional update

What should I do with this optional update: I have an optional update Western Digital Technologies - WDC-SAM 4.55.25.661 My Passport and I'm not really sure if I download & install it, if it will do something to the SSD on this MSI gf76 Katina laptop or will it automatically pick up the external HD and update the...
  10. What should i do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What should i do?: Hi, recently i downloaded a program to get a free program photoshop CC 2015,while i was downloading the crack, there were notifications on my computer that it wasa virus/malicious program, although i dont know if it is or not, in the video where i downloading it there...