Windows 10: Platform Specific Hardware Error Driver

Discus and support Platform Specific Hardware Error Driver in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Only change to my PC was updating Graphics Card Drivers twice in the time that these Blue screens began. Any help would be much appreciated! minidump:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FriendlyFire02, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Platform Specific Hardware Error Driver

Only change to my PC was updating Graphics Card Drivers twice in the time that these Blue screens began. Any help would be much appreciated!

minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgY7nv5mIp3klG8E9dqFVoRp-CfP?e=mKoIPd

:)

FriendlyFire02, Jan 6, 2021
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event

Hi Anthony,

Sometimes even newly-bought hardware can be faulty and affect your computer's performance. Have you checked if this error happens when using a different video adapter?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you use the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter, which is a built-in troubleshooter specifically built to find and fix common hardware issues. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Update & Security.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Hardware & Devices from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.

Additionally, this may also be happening due to outdated drivers. Follow the steps in this

article
    to update your drivers, then check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the error disappears after following these steps.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Jan 6, 2021
  3. hardware error

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you use the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter, which is a built-in troubleshooter specifically built to find and fix common hardware issues. To do this, follow these steps:

1.Click Start.

2.Go to Settings.

3.Click Update & Security.

4.Click Troubleshoot.

5.Click Hardware & Devices from the list.

6.Click Run the troubleshooter.

Additionally, this may also be happening due to outdated drivers.

Follow the steps in this article to update your drivers, then check if the issue persists.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/402844...

Source:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

AngelCarreno, Jan 6, 2021
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Platform Specific Hardware Error Driver

Multiple BSOD hardware issue or driver issue ?

Hi Iriszer0,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the question listed below.

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to try the steps listed in
    troubleshoot blue screen errors
    and check if it works.

Meanwhile you may also go through:

1. troubleshoot CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION
    2. troubleshoot CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED
    3. troubleshoot SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

Platform Specific Hardware Error Driver

1. Platform Specific Hardware Error Driver - Similar Threads - Platform Specific Hardware

2. Hardware error. Intel driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware error. Intel driver.: Hello, today I had such a failure. I was sitting in chrome at that moment, and suddenly the image on my screen "crashed". I have restarted my laptop. Can you tell what caused this failure and is it dangerous? Why did the driver stop responding and was restored?...
  3. Hardware error. Intel driver.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware error. Intel driver.: Hello, today I had such a failure. I was sitting in chrome at that moment, and suddenly the image on my screen "crashed". I have restarted my laptop. Can you tell what caused this failure and is it dangerous? Why did the driver stop responding and was restored?...
  4. Bugs and Platform Errors

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bugs and Platform Errors: Hi everyone, Find bugs and errors encountered in the Microsoft Community Platform here. Please feel free to post performance issues and concerns you may have here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/bugs-and-platform-errors/aa935f01-e165-41e0-ae01-3a9929fc0443
  5. Need A specific driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need A specific driver: i need a USB 2.0 driver for windows 7 so i can finish my windows installation.the model is a Toshiba Satellite Pro L650I've looked extensively for this driver and cant find it anywhere, so any help would be appreciated...
  6. Need A specific driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need A specific driver: i need a USB 2.0 driver for windows 7 so i can finish my windows installation.the model is a Toshiba Satellite Pro L650I've looked extensively for this driver and cant find it anywhere, so any help would be appreciated...
  7. drivers and hardware

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    drivers and hardware: how I enter the MEZLER forum on the Epson 1660 scanner to ask and tell my experience on the subject 164801
  8. this hardware platform is not a surface 3

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    this hardware platform is not a surface 3: On the new Surface book there is standard windows home installed. For the bussiness we must install Windows 10 pro After login in ... intune will give an enteprise licesense Ik cannot install Windows 10 pro with the image Microsoft provides Trying to onstall drivers...
  9. hardware and drivers

hardware and drivers: The bluetooth on my PC is not working and there is no option to turn it back on. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I have tried switching this driver off and on and reinstalling it but the problem just keeps coming back. I have tried switching bluetooth support services to automatic. I...
  10. Hardware driver

Hardware driver: Looking for driver for old zip driver using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hardware-driver/9323e992-a608-43e6-9254-3922646f4f8d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Platform Specific Hardware Error Driver