Platform Timer Resolution

Discus and support Platform Timer Resolution in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; hallo i have a pc with haswell 4790 and z97 asrock. When i run with cmd the command powercfg -energy duration 5: I take that platform time resolution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by boombastik, Jun 1, 2018.

1. boombastik Win User

hallo i have a pc with haswell 4790 and z97 asrock.

When i run with cmd the command powercfg -energy duration 5:
    I take that platform time resolution is idle and 15.6 sec.

If i open the timer tool version 3 it reports 0,5 sec.
    If i set it to 1 sec it continues to say 0,5 second but when i run the above command it says the my plafrom clock changes to 1 sec.

How can i see witch program tells the truth?

:)

boombastik, Jun 1, 2018
Thema:

Platform Timer Resolution

Platform Timer Resolution - Similar Threads - Platform Timer Resolution

1. Intel(R) Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Settings power option

in Windows 10 Support
    Intel(R) Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Settings power option: Hey Guys/Brink I can see a few guides to add certain features to the power options via reg key of command line. Can someone please let me know what the commad line info is to add" Intel(R) Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Settings" (Config TDP Level) ? I know how to...
  2. Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 Mobile Compute Platform for Windows 10 PCs

in Windows 10 Support
    Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 Mobile Compute Platform for Windows 10 PCs: YcoONDwCCcU Today at Computex, Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM) through its subsidiary, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., announced at its press conference a joint effort with Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd to integrate the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 850 Mobile Compute Platform,...
  3. New Microsoft Family features across devices and platforms

in Windows 10 Support
    New Microsoft Family features across devices and platforms: We live in a time of both great opportunity and great responsibility. Our children have access to more information, entertainment and more ways to connect than ever before, but with that comes plenty of new things that parents like you and I need to worry about and new ways...
  4. Native Ads on the Microsoft Ad Monetization Platform

in Windows 10 Support
    Native Ads on the Microsoft Ad Monetization Platform: We at Microsoft are committed to helping developers maximize their monetization through ads. The Microsoft ad mediation service along with the Microsoft Advertising SDK are the two key components of  Microsoft’s new ad monetization platform that dynamically optimizes ad...
  5. Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 710 Mobile Platform

in Windows 10 Support
    Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 710 Mobile Platform: Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., a subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ:QCOM), has introduced the new Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 710 Mobile Platform, built on 10nm process technology. The Snapdragon 710 is designed with highly efficient architectures for artificial...
  6. Trusted Platform Module 2.0: Error Code 10 after Downgrading BIOS

in Windows 10 Support
    Trusted Platform Module 2.0: Error Code 10 after Downgrading BIOS: Hi there peeps! I'm writing this lines in hopes for finding a solution to this unusual problem, I have been looking on Google, but none of the solutions have helped me... The Story: This is an Acer E5-553-1786 Laptop, and I decided to upgrade to Bios 1.31 in hopes of...
  7. Intel SGX SDK and Intel SGX Platform Software Updates

in Windows 10 Support
    Intel SGX SDK and Intel SGX Platform Software Updates: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00135 Product family: Intel® SGX SDK and Intel® SGX Platform Software Impact of vulnerability: Information Disclosure Severity rating: Moderate Original release: 05/10/2018 Last revised: 05/10/2018 Summary: Intel® Software Guard Extensions Software...
Platform Timer Resolution solved