Windows 10: Play a game bought on the Xbox on your PC?

Discus and support Play a game bought on the Xbox on your PC? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, is it possible to play a game already purchased on the Xbox on the PC? I would like to continue playing Forza Horizon 4 on the PC... I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tiscovery, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Tiscovery Win User

Play a game bought on the Xbox on your PC?

Hello, is it possible to play a game already purchased on the Xbox on the PC?

I would like to continue playing Forza Horizon 4 on the PC...

I got the Standard Edition on the Xbox (that's in the Microsoft Store) and everywhere the price is not listed on the version I already bought... that means that I already have it in my library, right?

Play a game bought on the Xbox on your PC? 0_big.png

but when I click on it, the buy button comes up again... has anyone ever done that before?

Play a game bought on the Xbox on your PC? 1_big.png

TIA

:)

Tiscovery, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Play a game bought on the Xbox on your PC?

1. Play a game bought on the Xbox on your PC? - Similar Threads - Play game bought

2. Xbox Play Anywhere games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Play Anywhere games: Whenever I try to play one of my play anywhere titles, the game is stuck on either Syncing Data at 0% or an infinite loading screen. The game works fine on my xbox, but not on my pc. I tried resetting the game, restarting my pc, uninstalling the game, signing out of xbox, and...
  3. xbox games on the pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox games on the pc: tired to download xbox games on pc however my library is empty , i no longer have the xbox but i still have the account and i dont really want to pay for games i already had on there...
  4. Why can't I play games I bought on my Xbox One on my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I play games I bought on my Xbox One on my PC?: I have bought and played over 200+ games on my Xbox One. Yet, when I go into the Microsoft Store on my PC, it only lets me download said games onto my Xbox, when I want to play them on the PC. Do I have to re-buy all of my games of the PC? If so, I will be spending $1000s on...
  5. Bought Sea of Thieves on Xbox companion on PC Cant access game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Sea of Thieves on Xbox companion on PC Cant access game.: Been trying for almost a month to access sea of thieves from my pc because i bought it through the xbox app on my PC before i knew they sold it on microsoft store. Ever since their new update when they removed crossplay i cant access sea of thieves anywhere even thought its...
  6. Digital Xbox Games Play On PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Digital Xbox Games Play On PC: Hello! I own many digital versions of games on my xbox one that I would like to play on my pc, however I don't seem to be able to install them on my pc. Many of these games seem to be under the play anywhere promotion but I can't seem to find out how to download them. So far...
  7. bought game on microsoft for pc and i cant download to play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought game on microsoft for pc and i cant download to play: i recently bought age of empires 2 for pc and on the site it says i have to log in to download the game ,. which even as i was it doesnt download i cant play the game . what is with this. id like to know . 19$ of a game...
  8. Bought Game Pass for the PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Game Pass for the PC: I have bought Game Pass for the PC and i am unable to download games that are included within the game pass https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-game-pass-for-the-pc/bd88e31a-8b60-4fd5-9158-52f29b9dbdc6
  9. Xbox play anywhere games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox play anywhere games: There's a certain game I think making it a play anywhere game will boost player count by .__. a large amount. It's warframe :3 I myself really want to play this game on PC and its at a point the only possible way is Xbox play anywhere, anyway! What has to happen for a game...
  10. Bought Minecraft to play on PC. Do I need to buy again for XBox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft to play on PC. Do I need to buy again for XBox?: Hello! Can I get Xbox to recognize my Minecraft user name so it knows I have already purchased the game to play on my PC? I downloaded the game a couple years ago. Now I want to play it on Xbox for Windows. Is there a way to connect the two so I don't have to purchase...