Windows 10: Play a game bought on the Xbox on your PC?

Discus and support Play a game bought on the Xbox on your PC? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, is it possible to play a game already purchased on the Xbox on the PC? I would like to continue playing Forza Horizon 4 on the PC... I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tiscovery, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Tiscovery Win User

Play a game bought on the Xbox on your PC?

Hello, is it possible to play a game already purchased on the Xbox on the PC?

I would like to continue playing Forza Horizon 4 on the PC...

I got the Standard Edition on the Xbox (that's in the Microsoft Store) and everywhere the price is not listed on the version I already bought... that means that I already have it in my library, right?

Play a game bought on the Xbox on your PC? 0_big.png

but when I click on it, the buy button comes up again... has anyone ever done that before?

Play a game bought on the Xbox on your PC? 1_big.png

TIA

:)

Tiscovery, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Play a game bought on the Xbox on your PC?

1. Play a game bought on the Xbox on your PC? - Similar Threads - Play game bought

2. bought civ6 on xbox cant play on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bought civ6 on xbox cant play on pc: can you not download civ6 to pc if it was purchased on xbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-civ6-on-xbox-cant-play-on-pc/42982e2c-fe70-4031-bdba-80dae110de5b
  3. bought civ6 on xbox cant play on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought civ6 on xbox cant play on pc: can you not download civ6 to pc if it was purchased on xbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-civ6-on-xbox-cant-play-on-pc/42982e2c-fe70-4031-bdba-80dae110de5b
  4. How do I play games i bought on Xbox on my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I play games i bought on Xbox on my pc?: I bought both Arma Reforger and MW 2019 on my Xbox, but when i log into the same account on my pc neither of the games show up. Is it not possible, or is my pc glitched or something?...
  5. How do I play games i bought on Xbox on my pc?

How do I play games i bought on Xbox on my pc?: I bought both Arma Reforger and MW 2019 on my Xbox, but when i log into the same account on my pc neither of the games show up. Is it not possible, or is my pc glitched or something?...
  6. Why can’t I play my bought Xbox games on my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can’t I play my bought Xbox games on my PC?: Why can’t I play the hundreds of Microsoft store bought games on my PC? They are bought from the same store. Why do I have to buy it again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-play-my-bought-xbox-games-on-my-pc/b72a9c28-2ee5-49ca-b6e4-23d6a8a78122
  7. Why can’t I play my bought Xbox games on my PC?

Why can’t I play my bought Xbox games on my PC?: Why can’t I play the hundreds of Microsoft store bought games on my PC? They are bought from the same store. Why do I have to buy it again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-play-my-bought-xbox-games-on-my-pc/b72a9c28-2ee5-49ca-b6e4-23d6a8a78122
  8. XBox games bought in store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox games bought in store: Since I have the XBox app can a game bought in a store, example Wal-Mart, be installed and played on a PC? Are we only able to play the games provided by the Microsoft Store or XBox?I have a Dell XPS 8940 with Windows 11...
  9. XBox games bought in store

XBox games bought in store: Since I have the XBox app can a game bought in a store, example Wal-Mart, be installed and played on a PC? Are we only able to play the games provided by the Microsoft Store or XBox?I have a Dell XPS 8940 with Windows 11...
  10. Digital Xbox Games Play On PC

Digital Xbox Games Play On PC: Hello! I own many digital versions of games on my xbox one that I would like to play on my pc, however I don't seem to be able to install them on my pc. Many of these games seem to be under the play anywhere promotion but I can't seem to find out how to download them. So far...