Windows 10: Play a sound when charger is connected

Discus and support Play a sound when charger is connected in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want my laptop to play a sound when I connect a charger to it. How can I do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by uEFImaster, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Play a sound when charger is connected

I want my laptop to play a sound when I connect a charger to it. How can I do that?

:)

uEFImaster, Jan 3, 2020

2. No sound while playing audio and video files.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Which is the application that you are using to play the files?
    • Did you try the same on a different player?
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check if the volume is set low or in mute state in Volume Mixer.

• Right click on sound icon.
    • Open Volume Mixer check for the application that you are playing the files with and increase the volume and check.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run “Playing audio” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

Follow these Steps to run Playing Audio Troubleshooter in Windows 10.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Playing audio.

Also refer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope the information helps in resolving the issue related to the sound issue. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 3, 2020
  3. Disable beep sound when plugging/unplugging laptop charger

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Disable the PC Speakers and check if it helps.

• Right click on Sound Icon in the task bar and go to Playback devices.
    • Select Speaker and click on properties.
    • Go to Levels tab, and mute (or you can reduce it) PC Speaker and check if it helps.

Vanan Iyer, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Play a sound when charger is connected

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

Play a sound when charger is connected

1. Play a sound when charger is connected - Similar Threads - Play sound charger

2. Garbage sound when i connect my computer to the charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Garbage sound when i connect my computer to the charger: Im using asus rog zephyrus g15 2021. My laptop speaker sounds like trash if i plug the charger into the laptop. And it will stay like that forever. When i remove the charger AND restart the computer, the speaker would sound amazing again UNTIL i plug in my charger. This is so...
  3. Garbage sound when i connect my computer to the charger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Garbage sound when i connect my computer to the charger: Im using asus rog zephyrus g15 2021. My laptop speaker sounds like trash if i plug the charger into the laptop. And it will stay like that forever. When i remove the charger AND restart the computer, the speaker would sound amazing again UNTIL i plug in my charger. This is so...
  4. Garbage sound when i connect my computer to the charger

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. BSOD when I connect charger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when I connect charger: Hi all,Lenovo Yoga c930-131KB , Windows 10, 21H1I'm having a lot of random BSODs lately, always with different stop codes. I have tried updating every driver I can find, running scans and troubleshooters, cleaning my cooling fans, and a bunch of other stuff I've seen on...
  6. BSOD when I connect charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when I connect charger: Hi all,Lenovo Yoga c930-131KB , Windows 10, 21H1I'm having a lot of random BSODs lately, always with different stop codes. I have tried updating every driver I can find, running scans and troubleshooters, cleaning my cooling fans, and a bunch of other stuff I've seen on...
  7. BSOD when I connect charger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Playing connection sound when bluetooth device connects

in Windows 10 Customization
    Playing connection sound when bluetooth device connects: Hi community Was reaching out to see if there was a way to add a sound when a bluetooth device ie controller connects / disconnects to windows. Basically looking for the same functionality when a usb device connects or disconnects. Looked through control panel sounds,...
  9. Computer will not play multiplayer games when on the charger.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer will not play multiplayer games when on the charger.: I have a GF63 Thin 9sc. Whenever I plug in my computer, all multiplayer functions seem to stop working. If there are any ways that I can fix this please tell me, I'm beginning to become desperate....
  10. Plug in charger sound?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Plug in charger sound?: I would like Windows to make a sound when I plug and unplug my power cable. Is that at all possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plug-in-charger-sound/cf346083-dd82-400f-ba24-0797c0438368

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why pcs have sound when charging

2. how to make sound when charge plugged out in pc

3. windows play a sound when charging

4. stop playing beep sound when charger of battery plugged in