Windows 10: Play and/or record a cd.

Discus and support Play and/or record a cd. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having difficulty playing a cd In the optical drive. It will not play. Do I need something additional to enable the drive to play a cd. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MariellenMcCarthy, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Play and/or record a cd.

I am having difficulty playing a cd In the optical drive. It will not play. Do I need something additional to enable the drive to play a cd. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

MariellenMcCarthy, Jan 31, 2019
  2. Kem Mon Win User

playing CD's on Windows 10 recorded from Vista

Hi John,

There are a couple factors for the CD to be unable to run in Windows 10, to isolate this matter, we have a couple
    of questions for you:

• Were there any error messages when playing the CD?

• Have you tried using different player?

• Have you updated your drivers?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Install CD RECORDER GP 50 - Windows 10

Hi Bernie,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the model of the PC?

I suggest you to go through the Hardware Installation section in the
    Owner’s Manual
    to know to install the CD recorder. If the drive is not recognized by Windows after installing, try the troubleshooting steps listed in
    Your CD or DVD drive is not recognized by Windows or other programs.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Play and/or record a cd.

How do you record and play cd and dvd?

Hello,

There are several applications that can help you record and play CDs and DVDs on Windows 10. One of them is the
    Windows Media Player (WMP). You can
    burn and rip CDs
    as well as
    play a CD or DVD using WMP.
    Refer to the links that we sent you to check the different discs you can burn, how to burn an audio CD and rip music from a CD. The other link provide steps on how to play a CD or DVD in WMP.

Do let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Jennifer Bri, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Play and/or record a cd.

1. Play and/or record a cd. - Similar Threads - Play record

2. recording videos while playing videogame at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recording videos while playing videogame at the same time: I play online, I have two screens. I am also recording my screen with Xbox bar to keep some videos that I will use offline, and it is quite long. So I want to play while recording this videos in the second screen, but as soon as I start the game, the recording on the second...
  3. recording videos while playing videogame at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    recording videos while playing videogame at the same time: I play online, I have two screens. I am also recording my screen with Xbox bar to keep some videos that I will use offline, and it is quite long. So I want to play while recording this videos in the second screen, but as soon as I start the game, the recording on the second...
  4. Whenever I play with my friends and I use windows game bar to record clips, it only records...

Whenever I play with my friends and I use windows game bar to record clips, it only records...: Whenever I play with my friends and I use windows game bar to record clips, it only records my friends' voices in game or in discord. It does not record mine. How do I fix this?...
  5. Whenever I play with my friends and I use windows game bar to record clips, it only records...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I play with my friends and I use windows game bar to record clips, it only records...: Whenever I play with my friends and I use windows game bar to record clips, it only records my friends' voices in game or in discord. It does not record mine. How do I fix this?...
  6. When I try to record me playing a game on the xbox game bar, the audio always comes before...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to record me playing a game on the xbox game bar, the audio always comes before...: When I try to record me playing a game on the xbox game bar, the audio always comes before the video. So for example when Im playing a game with guns in it, I hear the gunshot before I actually see myself get shot in the recording....
  7. When I try to record me playing a game on the xbox game bar, the audio always comes before...

When I try to record me playing a game on the xbox game bar, the audio always comes before...: When I try to record me playing a game on the xbox game bar, the audio always comes before the video. So for example when Im playing a game with guns in it, I hear the gunshot before I actually see myself get shot in the recording....
  8. I'm using clipchamp and trying to record my screen for a music video, but when i play it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm using clipchamp and trying to record my screen for a music video, but when i play it...: Tried multiple issues found on the net, checked settings, watched videos but to no avail.strange, that i can here the video well, but just on playback its slightly off...
  9. I'm using clipchamp and trying to record my screen for a music video, but when i play it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm using clipchamp and trying to record my screen for a music video, but when i play it...: Tried multiple issues found on the net, checked settings, watched videos but to no avail.strange, that i can here the video well, but just on playback its slightly off...
  10. I'm using clipchamp and trying to record my screen for a music video, but when i play it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. play and record disk