Windows 10: Play anywhere titles never seem to download on my PC

Discus and support Play anywhere titles never seem to download on my PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have titles like Forza Motorsport 7, Forza Horizon, State of Decay 2, Sea of Thieves etc. that our listed as PlayAnywhere titles and I entered the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BenjaminGrimmKY, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Play anywhere titles never seem to download on my PC

I have titles like Forza Motorsport 7, Forza Horizon, State of Decay 2, Sea of Thieves etc. that our listed as PlayAnywhere titles and I entered the code for the digital version on my Xbox One. I now have a gaming PC that I am logging into my Xbox account.

I can see all of these games, the install button is there, and I can select the drive where I want it installed. The issue is that THE GAMES NEVER DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL.

My Windows 10 is on build 1709 and there are no updates to install.

Does anyone know what step I am missing? All of these games appear in my "Ready to install" section under "My Library".

Thanks,

Ben

:)

BenjaminGrimmKY, Nov 29, 2018

2. play games on my pc

Hi Lisa,

In order to assist properly, kindly answer the following questions:

• On which website are you trying to play the game? What is the title of the game?
    • Have you tried using other browsers like Edge?
    • What error message are you getting?
    • Can you provide more details on the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?
    • Are you experiencing that same thing using other PCs?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Rolando Vil, Nov 29, 2018
  3. tags or title for pictures / photos

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Title is used to get more information about the content, different documents will have different title.

You can add same tags for documents with different title to group them to together, which will help in searching the file with same tags. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to add tags or title to your image.

Steps:

1. Right click on the Image or photo you want to tag.
    2. Select Properties.
    3. Select Detail tab.
    4. Under Description section, select
      tags or title.
    5. Add your tags or title and click on
      Ok.

Note: You can add more than one tag to the same image or photo.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Play anywhere titles never seem to download on my PC

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

Play anywhere titles never seem to download on my PC

1. Play anywhere titles never seem to download on my PC - Similar Threads - Play anywhere titles

2. Play anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Play anywhere: I own game pass ultimate and forza horizon 5 and neither appear on my pc is it because I bought them on my xbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/play-anywhere/a5629b22-0181-43b6-b9e5-f16e18cb766b
  3. Play anywhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Play anywhere: I own game pass ultimate and forza horizon 5 and neither appear on my pc is it because I bought them on my xbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/play-anywhere/a5629b22-0181-43b6-b9e5-f16e18cb766b
  4. Play anywhere

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Just Cause 4 play anywhere download failure.

Just Cause 4 play anywhere download failure.: I have been trying to take advantage of my game pass by installing Just Cause 4 on my PC using the xbox app, but have had no luck, just frustration. For the past 2 days, I have tried to install it with the error code 0x00000001 instantly popping up every time. I tried to fix...
  6. My screensaver never seems to activate

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My screensaver never seems to activate: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Reddevil313 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iq9g5s/my_screensaver_never_seems_to_activate/
  7. Xbox play anywhere

Xbox play anywhere: Do I need xbox live to play games on my pc from the xbox play anywhere? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-play-anywhere/279907fa-02a9-4888-879d-4ab3deecb6bf
  8. Play anywhere

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Play anywhere: My gpu shows that it supports dx12 however when I try to play Forza Horizon 4 it says that it doesn't, has anyone else had this issue? How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/play-anywhere/a8204fa0-eaa5-47b5-947b-224a80c6bec2
  9. Can't download Xbox play anywhere game

Can't download Xbox play anywhere game: I bought Ark: Survival Evolved on my Xbox One and I saw that it was a Xbox Play Anywhere title, so I went onto my PC to download the game on there. I went on the Microsoft Store and searched up the game, but all it says I can do with the game is install it on my other devices...
  10. download Ark on Pc with xbox play anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download Ark on Pc with xbox play anywhere: ok so, i have Ark on my xbox one and i would like to download the game on my pc. But when i go into the microsoft store they tell me, i have to purchase the game but i already have it on my xbox one. and i don't understand because my friend he can download the game and not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc play anywhere titles