Windows 10: Play Audio from Wired Speakers and Bluetooth Speakers at the same time

Discus and support Play Audio from Wired Speakers and Bluetooth Speakers at the same time in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I am currently working on a homemade project in my free time called Project Surround. I am trying to get a full surround sound setup in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TheAmazingGuy, May 17, 2017.

1. Play Audio from Wired Speakers and Bluetooth Speakers at the same time

Hello,

I am currently working on a homemade project in my free time called Project Surround. I am trying to get a full surround sound setup in my room. I have 2 wired speakers in the front and a Bluetooth speaker in the back. The problem is I need both the wired and Bluetooth speakers to play at the same time. Any way I can do that?

:)

TheAmazingGuy, May 17, 2017
  2. CauZion Win User

Audio settings doesn't work for bluetooth speakers on Windows Phone 8.1 ?? !!

I'm so frustrated I can set up Audio settings when playing on my bluetooth speaker.

Does it only work for wired headphones ?

I'm using a Oontz Angle Bluetooth Speaker. My Surface 2 settings work well with this same speaker, but not Windows Phone 8.1

CauZion, May 17, 2017
  3. Fran_939 Win User
    how to synchronize the sound of both my bluetooth speaker and the speaker connected by auxilary cable

on windows 10 ,how to synchronize the sound of my bluetooth speaker with my wired speaker that are both playing but not at the same time. How to get rid of the lag.

Fran_939, May 17, 2017
  4. fireberd Win User

Play Audio from Wired Speakers and Bluetooth Speakers at the same time

Windows only allows one default audio playback device, thus unless you can find some third party app that will allow both, you won't be able to do that. You will need a full surround PC sound system.

fireberd, May 17, 2017
  5. cereberus Win User
    Buy an audio splitter eg

3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack Headphone Splitter CABLE Lead | eBay

and buy a bluetooth audio transmitter eg

Bluetooth Transmitter, TaoTronics Portable Wireless: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

cereberus, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Play Audio from Wired Speakers and Bluetooth Speakers at the same time

1. Play Audio from Wired Speakers and Bluetooth Speakers at the same time - Similar Threads - Play Audio Wired

2. Two Bluetooth Headphones or Speakers at the same time.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two Bluetooth Headphones or Speakers at the same time.: Here are some pictures of the setup. The two powered speakers are 12 ft apart and I don't want to run a wire between them. The built-in Bluetooth on the Windows 10 PC is paired with both of the BTI-018 Bluetooth receivers. I can play music through each speaker's separately...
  3. Speaker / Headphones playing at same time and they are 1 drive.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker / Headphones playing at same time and they are 1 drive.: Hello , so I have this problem for a long time. I use to have 2 drives the speaker and my headphones then I plug out my headphones and I when plug them in back Windows didnt recognized themJACK PORT. I tried to plug out and plug in and also didnt work then I download realtek...
  4. Headphones and speakers playing at the same time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Headphones and speakers playing at the same time: Yesterday i was trying to fix an issue with microphone echo on my new lenovo laptop which led to me reintalling my audio drivers after this both my speakers and headphones are playing at the same time. my headphones are not showing up in playback devices or recording devices...
  5. audio playing through speakers and heaphones at the same time

audio playing through speakers and heaphones at the same time: after updating to windows 10 laptop speakers keeps on playing sound while headphones are connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-playing-through-speakers-and-heaphones-at/bc0cae1a-7728-400a-8950-cc76fc10779a
  6. Laptop speakers and plugged in headphone audio plays at the same time

Laptop speakers and plugged in headphone audio plays at the same time: Just downloaded the most recent Windows 10 update. But now, even when my headphones are plugged in, I get audio from both the headphone and the internal speakers. Instead of a separate "speaker" and "headphone" sections in the sounds menu, it's listed as...
  7. Windows disconnecting from Bluetooth speaker when playing audio

Windows disconnecting from Bluetooth speaker when playing audio: Hi! Whenever I'm trying to connect to my bluetooth speaker (Harman Kardon Onyx 3), Windows is only connecting to the Hands-Free speaker which results in terrible audio quality. At first, Windows also connects to the "Stereo Speaker", but whenever I'm trying to play audio on...
  8. Bluetooth Speakers audio

Bluetooth Speakers audio: Dear Microsoft Team, Up until recently I used to connect my PC to my bluetooth speaker without any problems and could listen to my audio without having to wear headphones (I also think this is how it should be ^^). This has changed now, since I haven't been able to get any...
  9. Sound plays through speakers and headphones at same time

Sound plays through speakers and headphones at same time: My audio wasn't working at first so I checked my device manager and saw that my intel high definition audio device was missing so I manually downloaded it and used intel device support to make sure it was all updated now the sound works but when I plug in my headphones the...
  10. How to play audio/music through speakers AND bluetooth speakers

How to play audio/music through speakers AND bluetooth speakers: I have a pair of Creative T40 speakers plugged into the 3.5mm jack on my laptop. I got hold of a bluetooth speaker and that was recognised straight-away. I have installed a large monitor (32inch) to the laptop on which I work as well as watch movies and play games. I was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. play wire and bluetooth speakers at same time