Windows 10: Play back device missing network speakers in windows 10

Discus and support Play back device missing network speakers in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Device manager is showing digital media device in windows 10 but this device is not listed on the play back device. The netwark speaker works fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by M_Ali75, Jun 22, 2020.

1. M_Ali75 Win User

Play back device missing network speakers in windows 10

Device manager is showing digital media device in windows 10 but this device is not listed on the play back device.

The netwark speaker works fine with the Sony software "Music Center for PC", but cannot use it for the Youtube.

Windows sound menue do not let me chose a play back device. The device is shown as Digital media device in the device manager but cannot add it in the play back device.

Same question asked by david-e, I put the link below:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...a-device/51419342-a0b8-4a48-a648-44b7d04cea62

I tried the step by step fix by Aditya_Roy. But it didn't work.

Please can anyone help?

Play back device missing network speakers in windows 10 e4fea64b-28d6-4e09-98df-2d82273a9597?upload=true.png

Play back device missing network speakers in windows 10 9912b963-6f86-4d87-9609-a7fc8b1369f5?upload=true.png

:)

M_Ali75, Jun 22, 2020
  2. Frank C Win User

Explorer missing a network device

Hi,
    Missing network device - EXTERNALDRIVE
    Since the last Windows 10 update which I installed on Dec. 9 I am missing one devices in Explorer > Network on one of three network computers.
    They are all present on the other two computers. One of these is Windows 10., the other is Vista Premium.
    The complete device list under network is Frankspc, Charlottespc, and Sue_ASUS and ExternalDrive.
    The missing device on the Explorer list on Frankspc is EXTERNALDRIVE. I can ping it at 192.168.1.3
    Any Ideas on how to get it back in the Explorer list?
    Thanks

HP Envy
    Windows 10

Frank C, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Bluetooth speaker not playing

Hello Tanya,

Your Bluetooth speaker might be paired with your PC but not connected. You can try the following steps to manually connect it:

• Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth speaker, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth speaker, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth speaker now.

Let us know if performing the steps makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Jun 22, 2020
  4. txstoby Win User

Speakers playing when headphones are plugged in

I have an HP laptop with windows 10. When my headphones are plugged in, the speakers are still playing. When I go to sounds, the only device listed is the speakers. How can I silence the speakers when the headphones are plugged in.

txstoby, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Play back device missing network speakers in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Play device missing

2. Speakers high definition audio device missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speakers high definition audio device missing: hello pls help me my speakers high definition audio device is missing in device manager i can not use my headset because it say no output device foundand speaker setupUNKNOWN i already tried troubleshoot but is still not fixed i also tried to update in device manager but i...
  3. Speakers high definition audio device missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speakers high definition audio device missing: hello pls help me my speakers high definition audio device is missing in device manager i can not use my headset because it say no output device foundand speaker setupUNKNOWN i already tried troubleshoot but is still not fixed i also tried to update in device manager but i...
  4. select play back device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    select play back device: recently when trying to change speekers and headphones the little icons bar would be stuck scrolled up i can scrool down but it just jupms back up super fast i have to play mouce jimnastics to get it to change ro go to the device settings ive checked both my key board and...
  5. select play back device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    select play back device: recently when trying to change speekers and headphones the little icons bar would be stuck scrolled up i can scrool down but it just jupms back up super fast i have to play mouce jimnastics to get it to change ro go to the device settings ive checked both my key board and...
  6. select play back device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Connect/play through wifi/network speaker

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connect/play through wifi/network speaker: Hey, I have a bose soundlink connected to my household wifi network. I have recently bought a new hp pavilion with windows 10 installed. On any mobile or apple device when playing music you can hit the airplay button and select the bose speaker. Therefore anyone can play...
  8. play back devices not showing

play back devices not showing: i plugged in a headset and m it not showing in audio play back devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/play-back-devices-not-showing/336c9b0e-da92-4ab7-8711-8743998ab049
  9. No sound & speakers missing in Playback Devices

No sound & speakers missing in Playback Devices: I have no sound on my new Windows 10 PC. Things I've tried: 1) Uninstalled and reinstalled sound drivers with multiple restarts 2) Checked power is connected 3) Checked speakers are connected via the green jack There's another fix I was trying in the Playback Devices...
  10. Explorer missing a network device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Explorer missing a network device: Hi, Missing network device - EXTERNALDRIVE Since the last Windows 10 update which I installed on Dec. 9 I am missing one devices in Explorer > Network on one of three network computers. They are all present on the other two computers. One of these is Windows 10., the other...